Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,027 members, 7,915,980 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:22 PM

When a lady is too difficult. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When a lady is too difficult. (42516 Views)

This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
meobizy:
When a lady is too difficult it means she is not interested.
If she was interested she won’t give resistance of any sort.
If she is interested and shows resistance then it means she was not that interested to begin with.
Chasing a woman who doesn't give you her full attention will always lead nowhere.
She will face you finally when her options of ‘more attractive males’ dry up.
Stay wise.

If she is very pretty and you chase her to the ends of the earth, slowly your mind will start wisening, making you know you’re being played for a fool.
After dumping her and repeating the cycle with three to four more girls you start giving yourself sense.
u are wrong.

Women are very difficult to understand,thy can act hard and still love u.....I once met a lady who was shouting at me let's just b friends let's just b friends,b4 u say jack,I don enter her wella ....so u see women even Dem no understand demselvs.

1 Like

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
Sluacoast:

I dislike so many guys who parade their friendship in such form. If you are not man enough to express your feelings openly, then you have no business to ever think of dating her. Guys who did that are highly venerated.
Guy 4get dat tin

Women are very confused, infact most times thy want you to confess dat love fast b u enter her without it.
Re: When a lady is too difficult. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
sprints1:
killing dem softly...but if u are not careful as a novice u might be friend zoned
E no mean..... ticket weh go cut,go cut na ..... hahahaha

1 Like

Re: When a lady is too difficult. by missimelda01(f): 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
We've all had our fair share of life... I learnt from mine.
Streetgent:
[sub][/sub] it's like u had Ur heart broken,or not?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man / 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry / Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.