Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,587 members, 7,934,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:56 PM

Will You Date A 20 Years Old? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Date A 20 Years Old? (5081 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Date A 20 Years Old? by 198: 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2010
all the guyz wiv 20YRS old GF's are seriously defending this thread!!
Re: Will You Date A 20 Years Old? by pharmking: 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2010
Macgreat:

I see all 20yrs old as minors cry

grin grin grin

LMAO

-190:

all the guyz wiv 20YRS old GF's are seriously defending this thread!!

So it seems!!!
Re: Will You Date A 20 Years Old? by 198: 10:16pm On Sep 30, 2010
Re: Will You Date A 20 Years Old? by DOAweb(m): 9:18am On Oct 01, 2010
Macgreat:

I see all 20yrs old as minors  cry 

grin  grin  grin

Totally agree . Just can't see myself with a girl less than 25yrs. JUST CAN'T!!!
Re: Will You Date A 20 Years Old? by jaygetta(m): 9:22am On Oct 01, 2010
I don't know, usually they're drama at that age;until they get to like 26 they they become a lil sane.
Re: Will You Date A 20 Years Old? by freedomfro(f): 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2010
I'm 20, and my companion is 28, so, age doesn't always come with wisdom, and sometimes young age comes with wisdom. When the 2 meet in the middle, something can work. But what matters is 2 people who are mature, attracted physically to one another, and understand what each other wants and needs, and is willing to provide it without compromising what;s in their best interest. Age IS only a #.
Re: Will You Date A 20 Years Old? by freedomfro(f): 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2010
, And of course, love and respect each other's mind and spirit. wink

1 Like

Re: Will You Date A 20 Years Old? by daduke2k(m): 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2010
I wuld say dat @20 ur brain is stil young and stil in need of freedom and activity while ur partna wuld b xpectin d relationship 2 lead 2 marriage. Dis al amounts 2 divorce if it eventualy leads 2 mariage. Instead of imprisonin urself wit sum1 olda dan u wit 10yrs , just date sum1 within ur age bracket . Dats my 2 cents though
Re: Will You Date A 20 Years Old? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2010
Child abuse.
Re: Will You Date A 20 Years Old? by freedomfro(f): 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2010
Why do u think it would lead to divorce? Have you ever heard of a young person having wisdom?
Re: Will You Date A 20 Years Old? by nanidee(f): 11:39pm On Oct 01, 2010
Macgreat:

I see all 20yrs old as minors cry

grin grin grin

sweetheart, you definitely do not know what these "minors" know, i can assure you!!!!!!, they know a whole lot than you think they know, ;D grin
Re: Will You Date A 20 Years Old? by pharmking: 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2010
Sometimes age is not just a number. however it's not everyday you meet a mature 20 years old!!!.

freedomfro:

I'm 20, and my companion is 28, so, age doesn't always come with wisdom, and sometimes young age comes with wisdom. When the 2 meet in the middle, something can work. But what matters is 2 people who are mature, attracted physically to one another, and understand what each other wants and needs, and is willing to provide it without compromising what;s in their best interest. Age IS only a #.

So how easy or difficult was your relationship with the guy? normal?
Re: Will You Date A 20 Years Old? by freedomfro(f): 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2010
My relationship is very easy. At first i began testing him to make sure he was sincere, and now that we have an understanding and communicate, it's the easiest relationship in my life, seriously! We work as a team. And I'm always his #1, vice-versa.
Re: Will You Date A 20 Years Old? by sms4health: 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2010
Age is just a number.

What matters is the maturity shown and the personality exhibited.

That's what counts as 30 yr olds can be immature
Re: Will You Date A 20 Years Old? by ccollins(m): 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2010
To my experience ,a guy who is a decade old than a 20 yr old gurl is just a joke! I smell sumtin cunny and an iminent suspicion.D guy would neva b sincere
Re: Will You Date A 20 Years Old? by maedan(f): 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2010
I always feel happy when I see two teens (boy and girl) dating, it looks very natural and wholesome. Also, seeing a young couple, seems very acceptable to me than seeing a much older guy parading with a girl in her twenties. But every one has their tastes, some girls prefer dating older men, while some guys feel more comfortable with a mature girl of their age group.
Re: Will You Date A 20 Years Old? by freedomfro(f): 3:49am On Oct 04, 2010
ccollins: Why do you say the guy would never be sincere? Are you male/female? Are you not a sincere person? Or have you dated someone insincere? Explain.
Re: Will You Date A 20 Years Old? by pharmking: 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2010
freedomfro:

ccollins: Why do you say the guy would never be sincere? Are you male/female? Are you not a sincere person? Or have you dated someone insincere? Explain.

I was gonna ask the same question, sincerity is not a matter of age. Even the 20 year old guy might not be sincere in his courtship
Re: Will You Date A 20 Years Old? by slap1(m): 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2010
I don't date girls.
Re: Will You Date A 20 Years Old? by pharmking: 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2010
slap1:

I don't date girls.
Hein? shocked
Re: Will You Date A 20 Years Old? by slap1(m): 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2010
pharmking:

Hein? shocked
you heard me.
Re: Will You Date A 20 Years Old? by Omolola1(f): 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2010
you date guys?
Re: Will You Date A 20 Years Old? by slap1(m): 10:39am On Oct 05, 2010
Omolola1:

you date guys?
Nope, none of the above, for now.
Re: Will You Date A 20 Years Old? by skillero(m): 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2010
Child Abuse!!!!
What in God's name will I be doing with such a kid. I could as well pass for her sugar daddy shocked
Re: Will You Date A 20 Years Old? by slap1(m): 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2010
^Then this forum is not for you, go to nigeriavillagesquare.com, datz where your mates are.
Re: Will You Date A 20 Years Old? by Benny25: 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2010
there is nothing wrong in dating a 20 yr old girl even though u are 10 yrs older but when it comes to marrying wrong move they are mostly not matured enough to handle a home(thats for me)
Re: Will You Date A 20 Years Old? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 05, 2010
^^^^are you insinuating that any gal who marry in her early 20s will not be able to handle a home?!
Re: Will You Date A 20 Years Old? by NewEmblem(m): 11:38pm On Oct 05, 2010
99% of under 21 doesn't know what they want out of life. It is even with the grace of God for them to understand what they want between 25-27. Depending on what you want, under 21 can make your life tantalizing BUT never think of settling down with them at that age otherwise they will make your life a living hell.

Why because they are yet to see what the world has to offer.(The Sweet and Bitter side of Relationships)
Re: Will You Date A 20 Years Old? by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 06, 2010
^^^^^dont you think that it all depends of what that person's aspirations are? how can someone miss something they have never experience and have NO chance of experiencing?!

automatically believing that a 30yr old woman is more mature and ready for marriage than a 20yr old would have you fail because some women at 30 (or even 40) have also YET TO SEE WHAT THE WORLD HAS TO OFFER
btw: is a woman who've "seen what the world has to offer" better than one who hasnt?!

as for your 99% claim, its all down to maturity. some people marry at 18yrs old and live wonderful lives, just because most 20yr old you meet want to sell their coochie for a BB, doesnt mean they are all like that. i would rather say its a 60%.
Re: Will You Date A 20 Years Old? by seedord247(m): 12:36am On Oct 06, 2010
why can't i, even 16 years old girl self
Re: Will You Date A 20 Years Old? by Lacrissa: 12:49am On Oct 06, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

^^^^^dont you think that it all depends of what that person's aspirations are? how can someone miss something they have never experience and have NO chance of experiencing?!

automatically believing that a 30yr old woman is more mature and ready for marriage than a 20yr old would have you fail because some women at 30 (or even 40) have also YET TO SEE WHAT THE WORLD HAS TO OFFER
btw: is a woman who've "seen what the world has to offer" better than one who hasnt?!

as for your 99% claim, its all down to maturity. some people marry at 18yrs old and live wonderful lives, just because most 20yr old you meet want to sell their coochie for a BB, doesnt mean they are all like that. i would rather say its a 60%.

Good answer. Exactly. Those saying that 20 year old are immature, how many older ladies/men have failed marriages?
Re: Will You Date A 20 Years Old? by NewEmblem(m): 9:22am On Oct 06, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@MRbrownJAY, This is my take on this, Why i put that statistic at 99% is that, At 20, most of the girls are fragile in Heart, They are yet to distinguish Love and infatuation. The will want everything that the see and in some cases will succumb to any fella that can convince them of providing.

It is only in rear occurrence that a girl at that age will agree to settle down except for Family pressure or to escape poverty as in Most African Cases or pregnancy.

A girl at 20 needs to experience life, Love and probably be hurt to understand the true nature of Human beings, It is at some point she will understand the difference between Love and infatuation. It will be very hard for you to date and marry a girl at that age that doesn't really experience life to live with you till death do you part without cheating or Causing you pains.

Why do you think most (Married) Mature Men go after young girls, because most of them didn't have time or money to experience that in their youthful age.

My Brother, there is time for everything and no amount of money can buy that experience. As i said before, it is in rear occurrence will you find a Girl at under 21 in this present world that will love and be faithful for the rest of Her Life.

Then again, i didnt i say at 30 they are automatically Mature, It is about experience and Most 30 have gotten the experience to have a happy home than 20

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo:take A Keen Look At Me, Why Are Girls Disturbing My Life? / When You Tell Dark Skinned Niggas They Are Cute / We Can't Date But We Do Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.