Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,294 members, 7,900,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:28 PM

Will You Date A 20 Years Old? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Date A 20 Years Old? (5061 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Date A 20 Years Old? by donex: 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2010
¶¶Very Good point there bro,
Re: Will You Date A 20 Years Old? by citous(m): 1:45am On Oct 07, 2010
no!
Re: Will You Date A 20 Years Old? by freedomfro(f): 3:39am On Oct 07, 2010
@New Emblem: Well said, Thank you.
Re: Will You Date A 20 Years Old? by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 07, 2010
@new emblem
good points indeed but i think you are looking at it in a one sided way. . . . . . . .
IMHO
New Emblem:

@MRbrownJAY, This is my take on this, Why i put that statistic at 99% is that, At 20, most of the girls are fragile in Heart, They are yet to distinguish Love and infatuation. The will want everything that the see and in some cases will succumb to any fella that can convince them of providing.

i would rather say that at 20 they are RIPE emotionally to get into a "serious relationship". in my world, it takes time to A) know someone and B) take the huge step of marrying someone. . . . . . . . but if you can fit all these by the time that person is 20 then why not?!
example: if they started dating at 16 and went through all the hustle and bustle of relationships AND LIFE then they will both be ready by the time they are 20 IF they still want to take a go at marriage life.
so it all depends on when you start dating, and at today's rate, some start as young as 12/13 so when they will reach 20 they would have had 7yrs of hands on experience.

anyone who goes into marriage because of the reasons you stated above is definitely NOT ready for marriage.
its not about being convinced by people, its about KNOWING (not thinking) that this person is RIGHT!
It is only in rear occurrence that a girl at that age will agree to settle down except for Family pressure or to escape poverty as in Most African Cases or pregnancy.

for anyone to "agree" it would have to be right for them, and to some, it can be right with the first person they meet.

A girl at 20 needs to experience life, Love and probably be hurt to understand the true nature of Human beings, It is at some point she will understand the difference between Love and infatuation.

so are you saying that a gal who TRULY falls in love at 20 shouldnt marry the guy OR that its not right to fall in love and marry the first guy you meet?
what about if that gal experiences life with that loving man during their marriage?! or is marriage a boring thing in your world?!
everything that you experience in relationship can be experienced in marriage, the difference is that its easier to walk away in relationship than marriage.

It will be very hard for you to date and marry a girl at that age that doesn't really experience life to live with you till death do you part without cheating or Causing you pains.

again,i guess you view marriage as a union where people cant really experience life fully but rather be a robot and go to work and have babies and die. come on, lets be open minded for a minute!
tell me ONE thing that a gf can do that WIFEYS cant?! just ONE. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Why do you think most (Married) Mature Men go after young girls, because most of them didn't have time or money to experience that in their youthful age.

i disagree with that point. most married men go for young gals because A) they are looking for something "FRESHER" than what they have at home B) they can easily manipulate their young immature minds C) the younger the gals, the easier they can be bought with garbage such as BB etc D) their needs are limited and WONT seek for a relationship.
the list as to why is endless but definitely NOT a lack from the man's part. if it was then these men would have married young gals to begin with. i think you are mistaking the reason for CHEATING with DATING YOUNG GALS.

My Brother, there is time for everything and no amount of money can buy that experience. As i said before, it is in rear occurrence will you find a Girl at under 21 in this present world that will love and be faithful for the rest of Her Life.
Then again, i didnt i say at 30 they are automatically Mature, It is about experience and Most 30 have gotten the experience to have a happy home than 2

bro, if people go into marriage FOR THE RIGHT REASONS then the "love, care, understanding, compassion, trust, honesty" etc will make them stick to one another and make that marriage work. you are basing your facts with most of the people who marry for the WRONG reasons (many in 9ja) and are quick to disrespect their vows because of stoopidity around them. if you truly love someone then, whether you are 16 or 45, whatever happens around you is pointless because that union will be the most important thing in your life.

believing that you need EXPERIENCE to be a wife is as far fetch as saying that you need experience to be a mother.
nobody is truly ready but they get that experience "on the go". the ones that are married for the RIGHT reason will make it work regardless of the obstacles while the ones who got married for the WRONG reasons will be quick to turn on you and bounce. . . . . . . . . .whether they are 20, 30 or 65.
Re: Will You Date A 20 Years Old? by gangstaboo(f): 11:18pm On Oct 08, 2010
I'm 20 and dated a 30 year old guy. There is good and bad like all relationships lol! At least you know more than likely he has a steady job haha.
Re: Will You Date A 20 Years Old? by cikadile: 11:55pm On Oct 15, 2012
doing that makes me a cougar
Re: Will You Date A 20 Years Old? by Zeze06(m): 10:54am On May 17, 2015
U mean @30 u r still playing 20yr old skul gals? @30 i would have had d 2 kids am praying to have....keep dating untill u r 40!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners / Nneka My Landlord's Wife Came Into My Room When I Wore Only Towel (pics) / Lovers Kiss And Smooche Each Other Publicly In A Garden, Spark Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.