Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,576 members, 7,905,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:22 AM

Africans,(nigerians In Quote Are Blinded) Read. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Africans,(nigerians In Quote Are Blinded) Read. (236 Views)

To Those Who Are Blinded By The Theory Of Evolution / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government / We Are Blinded By Environment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Africans,(nigerians In Quote Are Blinded) Read. by likelove8899: 10:15am On Jun 01, 2019
So I just stumbled on this news on Nairaland that Kenneth Copeland just bought another private jet belonging to Tyler perry, making it his third or fourth private jet.

Personally, I think this madness is getting out of hands, I sincerely think the government should start looking into churches and their financial activities.

According to them, their mission 3 has been accomplished, please how does the mission of always buying private jet contribute to the growth of the kingdom of God? How?

Why do this people let unbelievers laugh at us? why? useless and faudulent churches like choosen and redeemed fire nonsens...etc

Why do this people keep rubbishing christianity, why are some of these clergymen so greedy, heartless and self centred?

And why are people still following them, why do you go to these churches, is that we are just so daft or what? Isn't it better to just sit at home and serve God in your house with your family?

But NO, We keep singing their praises, when it is clear that they are just there for the financial gains? They are just business men building their brands.

And here is the worst part!

This man is the mentor to most of our Nigerian Pastors. He is the reason all of them are running after private jets. All their goals and aspiration is to buy private jet, as if that is what they will drive into heaven

If Daddy Freeze talk now, all of you will say he is an Antichrist, meanwhile ur so called pastors and bishops are the real antichrist. Nonsense!

PS: Please o, Don't come here and tell me "touch not my anointed o, or else I will block Ur life from my social media..useless Nigerians..
Re: Africans,(nigerians In Quote Are Blinded) Read. by MJBOLT: 10:22am On Jun 01, 2019
instead of asking us,ask god or can he not see what is happening

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / How To Win Any Battle In Life / 6 Threats To Evangelism In The African Church ....Pukuta Mwanza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.