Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,743 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:24 AM

Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him (28005 Views)

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him / Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) / Joseph Mayowa, LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Jilted Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him by wilsonchilboy(m): 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
RIP while ur gf will get married and have kids mofo foolishly end his generation bkos of woman

1 Like

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
If you can predict Liverpool vs Tottenham final match I go believe say you be real tipster.Otherwise,you are an ole.
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him by Benekruku(m): 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
Guys for area go dey happy now

Burial ceremony Jollof rice and beer don set.

But why is burial jollof rice dey sweetest. Thier is something cosmic about it.

Naming ceremony or birthday rice sef no sweet reach am

Wedding ceremony Jollof no dey sweet. Na their swallows dey sweet

1 Like

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him by sonofElElyon: 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
escape from the frying pan of this world into the fire of hell!terrible decision to be regretted for all eternity !

Hardeyshinardt:
COWARD!!! If truly he commit suicide...This is called Escapism
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him by AngelicBeing: 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
Chai, the rate of suicide in Nigeria currently is alarming angry
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him by hopexter(m): 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
Useless Student who wasn't even considering the person paying his school fees. If any of my sons commits suicide because of a mere punna, I will set his body and spirit on fire then sprinkle acid on his ashes. angry angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him by wristbangle: 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
A 34years old man! Thought have seen it all but the story doesn't add up. How would someone beat his gf and later resort to suicide?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2019
I don't have anymore RIP to give. but maybe he should rest in sniper
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him by Junkie1: 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2019
SO NOW THAT YOU ARE DEAD WHAT HAS CHANGED ?? THAT BITCH WILL GO ON TO MARRY ANOTHER FVCK NIGGA WHILE YOU ROTTEN SMH I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR YEARS THESE HOES ARE FOR EVERYBODY STOP BEING SOFT..

2 Likes

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him by Bossjakande: 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
if he had pregnant her and give her belle dis wont happen. even for DAT 9 years sex life out of her body so even if she dump u u dont feel pains too much

1 Like

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him by enemyofprogress: 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
RIP is too expenses these days so i have none to waste on him

Ajepako how far
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him by fredeyanuku02: 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
committing suicide is not d answer
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him by hollywater: 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
The Money they collected from politicians to vote for them ,have started working.
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him by africanusvu(m): 4:08pm On Jun 01, 2019
Pls is it same universities we went to in 90s and mid 2000 that they stil av now.what these trend of undergraduates comiting suicides like october rush.maybe bc cultism is going down in universities and men ar geting femalise,when universities hav real men,such stories never comes up
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him by fredeyanuku02: 4:08pm On Jun 01, 2019
enemyofprogress:
RIP is too expenses these days so i have none to waste on him

Ajepako how far
pls try n advise don't give up
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him by legba1(m): 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2019
The guy no sizzy.....even a woman i married and trained till cal to bar left and i am the better for it....ahgels should flog him severally before sending him to the hottest part of hell.....I.D.I.O.T.A i pity the mum

1 Like

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him by VillagePipu: 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2019
kennygee:
More like the girl ran for her life before she ends up being the one in a body bag.

If na una sister, una go advise her to still dey date mn wey dey beat her?

His cadaver should be sold to LUTH or LASUTH for like 4k or 5k.

1 Like

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him by enemyofprogress: 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2019
Imagine a 34 year old man killing himself because of one stupid dirty thing. God punish you for inflicting pains in the heart of your parents and loved ones all because of one useless babe. I ate nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him by Oluwademilade: 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2019
She's not telling the whole truth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him by gnykelly(m): 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2019
femtex007:
Congratulations my guy, if you reach the spirit world, fall in love again and drink sniper so that you can return to earth, Rubbish.

He is selfish. A lady broke his heart after 9yrs of relationship. Now he has broken his parents heart after 34yrs of relationship. Who is the greatest heart breaker?

you Sabi interpolation
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him by mytime24(f): 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him by dreamwords: 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2019
This is bad
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him by enemyofprogress: 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2019
hopexter:
Useless Student who wasn't even considering the person paying his school fees. If any of my sons commits suicide because of a mere punna, I will set his body and spirit on fire then sprinkle acid on his ashes. angry angry
that's my man. Chop knuckle jare

2 Likes

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him by maasoap(m): 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2019
ellenshow:
who are the mothers giving birth and raising these coward of youths nowadays?

Truth be told, buhari regime is the biggest harvester of suicide either by hanging or snipper...in the entire history of Nigeria. has never been this bad

So?
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him by ufotty2001: 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2019
People are still commuting suicide when we have 5billions women in the world and 1billion men
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him by Gabson001(m): 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2019
I thnk this is a sign of the second coming as said by the bible.. Repent nw b4 its too late

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him by Ooye12: 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2019
Federal Government need to bid sniper this days , dis is the fastest way to die angry
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him by Jokerman(m): 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2019
Ode at 34... And you think devil will allow you rest in hell fire you are now??
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him by enemyofprogress: 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2019
fredeyanuku02:
pls try n advise don't give up
sorry I don't advice weaklings and fools
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him by sheller(m): 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2019
what a waste

only afonjas can relate......

see skull see Benz
Re: Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him by drezzyx(m): 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2019
Devil will be like this guy is an idiot, after I created fornication, olosho to calm yourself down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Arrested In Raid By Malaysian Immigration Officers / Herdsmen Kill 3, Kidnap, Injure Others In Anambra / Nigerian Student Is Cleared Of Rape In The UK (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.