Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,607 members, 7,944,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:12 AM

A Good Tanker Truck Available For Cash And Carry Of Petroleum Products - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Good Tanker Truck Available For Cash And Carry Of Petroleum Products (779 Views)

Deal Accomplished! Attention! - Donkey Skin Collectors. / 10 People Roasted In Lagos Tanker Fire / Cash And Carry Of Petroleum Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Good Tanker Truck Available For Cash And Carry Of Petroleum Products by oflondon: 5:52am On Sep 29, 2010
I have a tanker truck ( tokunbo DAF truck head ) with newly constructed tank ( 33,000 l ), new tyres, new axle, new batteries and FULL COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE ( GIT ) and i want to be using it to haul petroleum products locally and within south western states( CASH AND CARRY ONLY ). I'm based in U.K and my truck tanker is presently awaiting patronage in nigeria (LAGOS). I really need genuine regular customers to use my truck to haul their products on regular basis ( CASH and CARRY ONLY ). My truck is in perfect condition and you will never regret it. You can reach me on 009447915254239. SERIOUS AND GENUINE REGULAR CUSTOMERS PLEASE ! THANK YOU
Re: A Good Tanker Truck Available For Cash And Carry Of Petroleum Products by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2010
I can generate sales for you constant. u can't generate sales the way you expect this way. What you need is a strateguc business relationship. Unless you have someone to man your truck for you already, give me a chance. Before I do anything, a legal framework should be in place to protect your business interest. I wont make any exaggaration here of how much you can make. Fix a meeting between your Nigerian Representative and I. Reach me at +2348034966713

(1) (Reply)

Global Sim Card / Penny Stocks, Speculative Stocks Video / We Write Exceptional Business Plans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.