Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:44 AM

Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr (42966 Views)

Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr / Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by wristbangle: 1:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
sinaj:
These are the kinda people you need in your life, the ones that will celebrate you when you doing well and encourage you when you dont do well unlike lots of Nigerians that has been trolling him on social media because he lost.

I don't think the number of Nigerians attacking him are much, just some or few. A lot of people have actually encouraged him to recover from his loss.

We can't win all the time. Some defeats are met to happen in order to prepare for greater challenges ahead.

Recall that Mohammed Alli was defeated by Joe Freiser, yet in same match, he said "I Am the Greatest". May his soul continue to RIP.

3 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by landmark86: 1:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
integrator:
I am still unable to sleep after the fight. I had a dream about the fight on Tuesday night that AJ lost the fight. I was thinking it's not possible. I stayed up all night to watch the game on DAZN. After A.J knock down in round three I could no longer continue watching. I was shI've ring seriously. grin I had to go on YouTube to listen to commentary from some boxing channels. Till now I can't watch the full fight. I am very sad

Wetin be ur own?
U be Joshua family?
Even Anthony still ate Eba & ogbono with red w after the match.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by lilmax(m): 1:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
sinaj:
These are the kinda people you need in your life, the ones that will celebrate you when you doing well and encourage you when you dont do well unlike lots of Nigerians that has been trolling him on social media because he lost.

you need people that celebrate you when you are doing well

and CRITICIZE and encourage you when you are not
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by Topmaike007(m): 1:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
Is it a crime getting beaten?
is a crime especially if you Don over make mouth

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by Crazyforfootbal: 1:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
Will the loss after his bank account or credit it?
Swim kam juo
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by okeniti: 1:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
Buhari inauguration with no light, Arsenal loss, failed job interview and AJ losing all in one week. God I have suffered. If i've ever offended you i'm sorry.
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by Omoboricash(m): 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2019
integrator:
I am still unable to sleep after the fight. I had a dream about the fight on Tuesday night that AJ lost the fight. I was thinking it's not possible. I stayed up all night to watch the game on DAZN. After A.J knock down in round three I could no longer continue watching. I was shI've ring seriously. grin I had to go on YouTube to listen to commentary from some boxing channels. Till now I can't watch the full fight. I am very sad
That's life bro, you win some you lose some.
I also find it difficult to believe but the reality was he lost the game
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by Gforce2019: 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2019
saintneo:
after seeing the result and seeing the fat dude that took down AJ; I can confidently say, thank God I am a fat dude.

Fat Dudes! Awuuuuu! [img]https://fiercefatties.files./2014/10/fat-spartan.jpg[/img]

....and what has your fatness add to your family talkless of the nation.
What has your fatness brought down.
Go and reduce your weight, lazy yoot
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2019
integrator:

Are you gay? Do you always see AJ in your dreams sweating and boxing? Nude maybe ?

I think you need to get some help you just might be a closet homosexual... Dude come out of the closet already

Stop speaking in parables , what sort of straight man dreams about another man and starts shivering and sweating ?

Faggöt

4 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by lonelydora: 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2019
integrator:

You take style wan tell us say you get internet tv?
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by Junkie1: 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2019
TYSON FURRY IS OFFICIALLY THE BEST PERIOD
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by GeneralPula: 1:33pm On Jun 02, 2019
Stakekay1:
Very well planned and staged. Anthony Joshua will bounce back, the fight was a booby trap to entice Wilder.

I think your right
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by integrator(m): 1:33pm On Jun 02, 2019
landmark86:

Wetin be ur own?
U be Joshua family?
Even Anthony still ate Eba & ogbono with red w after the match.
Hahaha. My brother you will not understand. But congrats to Ruiz.
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by GeneralPula: 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
lonelydora:

You take style wan tell us say you get internet tv?

Life people. He was only showing boxing. But tell the truth, you must be glad or surprised seeing that!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
The fear of drake is the beginning of wisdom

First time i saw the drake curse, i thought it was another lame superstition.

Although i still believe it's a superstition but one way or the other the drake's curse is working.

U forgot Serena Williams, Jadon Sancho, Odell Beckham, and Conor MacGregor

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by Oluwakaysblog55: 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
Correct dude�

Clean Lexus RX300, full option with leather interior.

Year: 2000

Price.... 1.4m

You can call or whatapp 08051366784

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by Junkie1: 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The fear of drake is the beginning of wisdom

First time i saw the drake curse, i thought it was another lame superstition.

Although i still believe it's a superstition but one way or the other the drake's curse is working.
THIS IS JUST FOOTBALL YOU LEFT OUT NBA
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by anonymous1759(m): 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2019
Mature Response, look at what a former heavy weight is saying and some jobless youth are saying Trash. Nobody is immune to defeat one punch can change the whole story. Just like Pac-Man and Marquez. The only fight he lost to Marquez. Marquez bled and suffer all through the fight but one punch changed the whole story for Marquez. Joshua made a mistake and one punch made him loose focus. He wanted to finish off Ruiz thinking he was weak after falling and he exposed himself. That's the Game.
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2019
Adebayo171:
TODAY FIXED GAMES IS READY, SEE BELOW..

Only a fool doesnt understand what you do with those "fixed game" pictures.

Go to betting website (note you didn't login), choose few games with high odds, type the amount to bet and screenshot it.

others use Photoshop, use the betslip number of another person (they dont know) to show as if they won.

Why not give those games to your family people to play and win millions

lalasticlacla

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by integrator(m): 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
Omoboricash:

That's life bro, you win some you lose some.
I also find it difficult to believe but the reality was he lost the game
My brother the game tire me. I believe he is the number one heavy weight in the world. But such is life. I want Nigerians to do well especially those outside the country to tell the world how successful and hardworking we are.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by Deepfeel(m): 1:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
Tyson Fury is a very humble guy he always give respect to those who earn it

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by integrator(m): 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
Saltybear:

Are you gay? Do you always see AJ on your dreams sweating and boxing? Nude maybe ?

I think you need to get some help you just might be a closer homosexual... Dude come out of the closet already

Stop speaking in parables , what sort of straight man dreams about another man and starts shivering and sweating ?

Faggöt
How old are you? Never mind your moniker says it all. Tschuss!

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by Quincykay: 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Eyaaaaaa so he loss the march

Chisos!!!!!! shocked shocked wonderful lol cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
integrator:

How old are you?

Come out of the closet already angry

It's alright for you and your friends gay each other in the privacy of your home just don't pass subliminal messages while. Pretending to be straight!

So tell. Me how often do you always dream of Anthony Joshua and wake up shivering and sweating? angry

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by Omoboricash(m): 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
integrator:

My brother the game tire me. I believe he is the number one heavy weight in the world. But such is life. I want Nigerians to do well especially those outside the country to tell the world how successful and hardworking we are.
What a patriotic statement. It is well. Nigerians in diaspora are doing well in various chosen field of endeavours. Sure AJ would bounce back

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by okonja(m): 1:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
emerged01:

Guy,I thought I was dreaming o....still cant believe it.

Imagine AJ smiling while been bashed...
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by blackslayer: 1:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
Saltybear:

Are you gay? Do you always see AJ on your dreams sweating and boxing? Nude maybe ?

I think you need to get some help you just might be a closer homosexual... Dude come out of the closet already

Faggöt

LMFAO
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by Carlyboi(m): 1:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
integrator:
eeyah felt the same way bro even tho I wasn’t able to see the fight just some short highlights whatever happened in there and before he entered the ring he and his team surely understands I don’t think I wanna see him beaten too actually but whatever happens dude has made some history and changed his life just like Ruiz said he doesn’t have to worry bout his mum anymore I think AJ to his set for life He is our boy whom we always be Proud of for Life British naija-Yoruba boy

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by lonelydora: 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
GeneralPula:

Life people. He was only showing boxing. But tell the truth, you must be glad or surprised seeing that!

Not surprised, bro. That's the one in my children's room
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by Kennitrust(m): 1:47pm On Jun 02, 2019
integrator:
kee yoursef for persin mata wer no consign you. AJ. Was paid to lose that match. Very obvious, his rival wasn't his match in the ring. If rematch is fixed, AJ will reclaim his title.

3 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by Phoenixback(m): 1:48pm On Jun 02, 2019
Every good thing comes to an end, what you do after that is what defines you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Super Eagles Squad for Egypt Game / Nigeria's Seven (7) Greatest Goalkeepers Of All Time / Vincent Enyeama Sacked By Lille Via Text Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.