Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,025 members, 7,919,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:53 AM

Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr (42967 Views)

Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr / Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by AdemolaA2: 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2019
MufasaRebirth:
TeamWilder All day everyday !!!

*Haaah... Aiye Le!!!
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by integrator(m): 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
Carlyboi:
eeyah felt the same way bro even tho I wasn’t able to see the fight just some short highlights whatever happened in there and before he entered the ring he and his team surely understands I don’t think I wanna see him beaten too actually but whatever happens dude has made some history and changed his life just like Ruiz said he doesn’t have to worry bout his mum anymore I think AJ to his set for life He is our boy whom we always be Proud of for Life British naija-Yoruba boy

That is exactly what I am talking about. I want Nigerians to do well everywhere they are in the world and we are doing that even in UFC and boxing. To see our own beating like that reminds me of Samuel Peters against Klitchko. It is well. Naija for life. My pain is that people push the negative narrative of some Nigerians and lump us all as corrupt and fraudulent people. We are proud of AJ.

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2019
MJBOLT:
the world is now looking forward to the rematch,AJ better not f*ck up
There is no rematch.If I win AJ I will not fight a rematch because the guy go kee me.
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
Junkie1:
THIS IS JUST FOOTBALL YOU LEFT OUT NBA

Lol
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by aspirebig: 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2019
Confirmed stagger fight.

#Cartelthings.....If you know, you know.

Megamoneyspeaking. #Businesssideofboxing.
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by MorufuAtanda: 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2019
Wow.. Andy the fat body destroyed AJ the muscle man. I'm off to Mr Biggs!
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by donkossy(m): 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
Unpopular opinion: � �

Joshua VS Ruiz... (Ruiz wins and pack all the belts of Joshua)

Joshua VS Wilder (if Joshua lose, no wahala, if he wins, Wilder's belt is a goner)

THEN � � �

Joshua VS Ruiz Rematch (Joshua wins and collect all his belts back)

� �
Omo naija
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by MorufuAtanda: 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
Wow.. Andy the fat body destroyed AJ the muscle man. I'm never gonna listen to my physical trainer anymore.... I'm off to Mr Biggs!

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by Phoenixback(m): 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2019
Every good run suffers set back occasionally, how you deal with it is what defines you.

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by SEGLIZ: 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
Is it a crime getting beaten?

it shows our foolish Nigerians are, always after each others downfall.
if this were to be US they will go ahead singing the praise of AJ irrespective of loosing the bout.
here is the reason we are not developing or succeeding, we all are evil in this nation.

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by rolams(m): 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
Stakekay1:
Very well planned and staged. Anthony Joshua will bounce back, the fight was a booby trap to entice Wilder.

I think so. That has always been my thought since last night!
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by abbey621(m): 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2019
From the very first round you can tell AJ was not on his game, weak movement, poor coordination. All Ruiz did was watch his movement, it's almost as if someone paid him to throw the match. It's all for the best anyways because if this is the AJ that wanted to face Wilder, omo ajeku iya lo je grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by benratigan3(m): 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The fear of drake is the beginning of wisdom

First time i saw the drake curse, i thought it was another lame superstition.

AJ said he would brake the curse but sadly, he never was able to brake it.

Although i still believe it's a superstition but one way or the other the drake's curse is working.
no be lie o
man city
man utd
Bayern Munich
now he is supporting Toronto raptors

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2019
benratigan3:

no be lie o
man city
man utd
Bayern Munich
now he is supporting Toronto raptors

The first day i saw it, i spitted and called it another stuppid superstition, but now it seems it's real.
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by Carlyboi(m): 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2019
integrator:

That is exactly what I am talking about. I want Nigerians to do well everywhere they are in the world and we are doing that even in UFC and boxing. To see our own beating like that reminds me of Samuel Peters against Klitchko. It is well. Naija for life. My pain is that people push the negative narrative of some Nigerians and lump us all as corrupt and fraudulent people. We are proud of AJ.
Yeah Sure We strong � and whatever happens AJ will always be our boy if he is able to win his rematch he can try unify the titles if he knows he has good shot otherwise he can just retire next year or So.....!he will still keep his reputation and financially he would be set for Kife I’m actually happy for the Ruiz not at AJs expense but I always loved the underdog story too always stick it in for the underdogs talking bout how he was taunted as a kid cos of his funny Size and him being able to takecare of his mama now really touched me I think he would be forever grateful to AJ in his heart he got 7m and the rematch he is gonna make 30m or even more of it happens who knows he would make the kind of money he didn’t make in the first 32 fights of his life in just two fights he doesn’t get better than that he can sure takecare of his mama now and every good son knows what that means he was also grateful to God and acknowledged AJ somehow
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by Angelfrost(m): 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2019
Just imagine how A.J successfully took the shine/spotlight off Liverpool's spectacular victory yesterday... A match I watched, and I have nearly forgotten due to all this A.J gist.
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by benratigan3(m): 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

The first day i saw it, i spitted and called it another stuppid superstition, but now it seems it's real.
maybe he took picture with atiku too

na joke o
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by PapaAdanna: 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2019
I know that the dude is coming back stronger and better

In life sometimes
It is better to loose at some point in ur life to get a better perspective
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by Labsinp: 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
The match was fixed, that's all I know
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by integrator(m): 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
Carlyboi:
Yeah Sure We strong � and whatever happens AJ will always be our boy if he is able to win his rematch he can try unify the titles if he knows he has good shot otherwise he can just retire next year or So.....!he will still keep his reputation and financially he would be set for Kife I’m actually happy for the Ruiz not at AJs expense but I always loved the underdog story too always stick it in for the underdogs talking bout how he was taunted as a kid cos of his funny Size and him being able to takecare of his mama now really touched me I think he would be forever grateful to AJ in his heart he got 7m and the rematch he is gonna make 30m or even more of it happens who knows he would make the kind of money he didn’t make in the first 32 fights of his life in just two fights he doesn’t get better than that he can sure takecare of his mama now and every good son knows what that means he was also grateful to God and acknowledged AJ somehow

You have said it all. Have a great day.
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
SEGLIZ:

it shows our foolish Nigerians are, always after each others downfall.
if this were to be US they will go ahead singing the praise of AJ irrespective of loosing the bout.
here is the reason we are not developing or succeeding, we all are evil in this nation.

Who's the cause of your frustration sir grin
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by Reussite: 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
For those screaming fixed/staged fight, come to think of it what does AJ has to gain losing his 3 belts just because he wants to face Wilder angry Does that make any sense?
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by Kenturkey048(m): 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
integrator:

Bro you speaking words from my heart..I don't know you..but I pray God unite people like us that still have strong hopes on Nigeria...

Note...
Don't reply everybody on NAIRALAND...they are mostly kids.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by michoim(m): 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
Tyson Fury has more wisdom than Deontay Wilder...
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by SmartMen: 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
sinaj:
These are the kinda people you need in your life, the ones that will celebrate you when you doing well and encourage you when you dont do well unlike lots of Nigerians that has been trolling him on social media because he lost.

bless you. Nigerians are just like that.
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Eyaaaaaa so he loss the march

No, he lost in June
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by GeneralPula: 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
lonelydora:

Not surprised, bro. That's the one in my children's room

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by integrator(m): 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
Kenturkey048:
Bro you speaking words from my heart..I don't know you..but I pray God unite people like us that still have strong hopes on Nigeria...

Note...
Don't reply everybody on NAIRALAND...they are mostly kids.
Thanks for your post. I really appreciate it.
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by Switruth: 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
integrator:
I am still unable to sleep after the fight. I had a dream about the fight on Tuesday night that AJ lost the fight. I was thinking it's not possible. I stayed up all night to watch the game on DAZN. After A.J knock down in round three I could no longer continue watching. I was shI've ring seriously. grin I had to go on YouTube to listen to commentary from some boxing channels. Till now I can't watch the full fight. I am very sad
. Same thing happened to me. I was just sad. Joshua be like who dem use jazz for. I can’t see anything the guy did.
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by integrator(m): 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
Switruth:
. Same thing happened to me. I was just sad. Joshua be like who dem use jazz for. I can’t see anything the guy did.

It was really surprising.
Re: Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr by Switruth: 3:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
integrator:

It was really surprising.
My only consolation was the post match press briefing. Even a Nigerian lady consoled him. Joshua is relaxed and again it just seem to like it’s a fixed match. AJ go finish that guy next. I swear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Super Eagles Squad for Egypt Game / Nigeria's Seven (7) Greatest Goalkeepers Of All Time / Vincent Enyeama Sacked By Lille Via Text Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.