Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,801 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:06 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (658410 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2014
hariorh:

Bros, no offence o... but how did you come about that ur theory from viewing that image u referenced?

undecided
rapmike:
Guy, the Sage said ' Kaguya then gave birth to 2 children. I was one of them'
How does that show summoning of two of them
hariorh:

Bros, no offence o... but how did you come about that ur theory from viewing that image u referenced?

undecided
in the image we saw kaguya using a hand seal and her sons followed.minato did thesame when he baby naruto put half of the kuybi in him.kaguya summon to give birth while minato summon for transportation see that his the first and only one to summon a human being.

And thats the last am going to say abot kaguya sons except u have another explaination of a child without a father when shes not MARY
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2014
GRIMM JOE: in the image we saw kaguya using a hand seal and her sons followed.minato did thesame when he baby naruto put half of the kuybi in him.kaguya summon to give birth while minato summon for transportation see that his the first and only one to summon a human being.

And thats the last am going to say abot kaguya sons except u have another explaination of a child without a father when shes not MARY

You must be a learner. Smh
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 11:00pm On Jul 01, 2014
I have taken the liberty to break it down

First, you were wrong on all counts, even the reference you gave was wrong. It is chapter 669>page 12

First panel (green) shows Kaguya with her back turned and her hand with a seal of combat: that seal is not usually used for jutsus but for showing your willingness to fight (I hope you still remember when Iruka was explaining the seal of combat and reconciliation to Naruto, Sasuke and the entire academy) . Also note that Hagaromo's direction of narration is focused on how his mother was feared, meaning the hand seal was not for birth because obviously the story wasn't pointing towards that.

Second panel (red) shows Kaguya kneeling over her babies, there is no summon markings in the ground nor is there a film of smoke normally associated with summoning. She does not have any hand seals.

Also note: Hagaromo's narration: I underlined it in black ink "Kaguya then gave birth to 2 children"

If you still intend sticking to your very ridiculous idea of "birth summoning" (seriously like WTH, man!) Then I say carry on with your "Zeb Ejiro production".

*Tayoccu is a bad nigga, I'm still laughing as I type this. Blood fire!

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by UchihaItachi(m): 11:43pm On Jul 01, 2014
Was that guy really serious? I thought it was a joke..so, kaguya has a contract with "the land of children" and is able summon kids whenever she like? He's obviously joking, so why are you guys getting all serious? cheesy
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 7:32am On Jul 02, 2014
Uchiha Itachi: Was that guy really serious? I thought it was a joke..so, kaguya has a contract with "the land of children" and is able summon kids whenever she like? He's obviously joking, so why are you guys getting all serious? cheesy

The guy is obviously a learner, no doubt
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2014
In the land of kids and pikin named mount pikooku two brodas were summoned one named hago other hamu...to be continue by their summoner(kagu).. Theories dat touch...... 2Days chapter is quiet progressive last last kishi don find work give sakura... Obito don gain my respect.... Manga fact: naruto is more pain in d ass to kaguya than sasuke... Tobirama and his itiswhatmustbedone attitude... Baba at d top making a cameo appearance...
Re: Naruto Information by hariorh: 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2014
GRIMM JOE: in the image we saw kaguya using a hand seal and her sons followed.minato did thesame when he baby naruto put half of the kuybi in him.kaguya summon to give birth while minato summon for transportation see that his the first and only one to summon a human being.

Errm... ok...

#No further questions your honour...#

embarassed
Re: Naruto Information by jidesp(m): 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2014
Mutaino7: In the land of kids and pikin named mount pikooku two brodas were summoned one named hago other hamu...to be continue by their summoner(kagu).. Theories dat touch...... 2Days chapter is quiet progressive last last kishi don find work give sakura... Obito don gain my respect.... Manga fact: naruto is more pain in d ass to kaguya than sasuke... Tobirama and his itiswhatmustbedone attitude... Baba at d top making a cameo appearance...

This is obviously translation mistakes.....I don't agree with the summoning 2kids from the land of kids...That is so lame, same reason I don't read that silly site that breaks the translation down.
Re: Naruto Information by hariorh: 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2014
- So obito has both of his eyes back... nice job by naruto there

- This one that grandpa hagoromo has started appearing like santa claus ehn...

undecided
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2014
jidesp:

This is obviously translation mistakes.....I don't agree with the summoning 2kids from the land of kids...That is so lame, same reason I don't read that silly site that breaks the translation down.
I was just playing bro! I neva supported d claim in d first place...lol!!!
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2014
* Downloading this week's chapter while listening and dancing to Shake body by Skales.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2014
Tosyn007:

Didn't Zeus come down from his place of anode to mate with a mere human?
he's doing wat he wants, dats what a god does...dats entirely diff from being influenced by humanly, even more, annoying tricks like sexy what what no jutsu.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2014
rapmike:

She fell for it jare... Woman wey never enjoy 'chuke' for centuries come see better meat.......lolz

Seriously, whether she fell for it or not, the unexpected nature of it will have disorganize her... Another masterstroke from Kishi!
this better be sarcasm....disorganised? Sure, knocked out? Hell no. "I've been practicising this jutsu more than rasengan" thank u naruto for making it undastandable to hate u more and kishi for beeing a silly writer. While sasuke and others are honing their abilities to use in different ways, naruto has been practising the reverse harem no jutsu, thank u very much for that info kishi. Rubbish
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2014
Obito is back in action... Kakashi is now the useless one... Even Sakura is gonna help bring back Sasuke.... Kakashi is just in the way..... sad
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2014
kimco: this better be sarcasm....disorganised? Sure, knocked out? Hell no. "I've been practicising this jutsu more than rasengan" thank u naruto for making it undastandable to hate u more and kishi for beeing a silly writer. While sasuke and others are honing their abilities to use in different ways, naruto has been practising the reverse harem no jutsu, thank u very much for that info kishi. Rubbish
Kimco is back! We no go hear word!

1 question 4 u kimco, have u been scared/startled by someone before?
Though her been knocked out by that might be reaching but harem no jutsu works on pervs.

Conclusion: Kaguya is a perv.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2014
(munches kilishi)
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 2:22am On Jul 03, 2014
rapmike:
Kimco is back! We no go hear word!

1 question 4 u kimco, have u been scared/startled by someone before?
Though her been knocked out by that might be reaching but harem no jutsu works on pervs.

Conclusion: Kaguya is a perv.
"this always works on strong people, dats what I read. Therefore it must work on the strongest being in narutoverse. Seriously na joke kishi dey joke. Yes I've been startled, but wat normally startles a kid shud not startle an adult, if it does, fixation has occured.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 6:54am On Jul 03, 2014
-Hagoromo and his brother supposedly sealed their mother right?

-Then why is this "brother" of his helping his mother in a twisted ET fashion?

-And Hagoromo reveals himself from Madara's stem cells.

-And Obito, with that declaration is unofficially the 6th Hokage.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2014
firestar: -Hagoromo and his brother supposedly sealed their mother right?

-Then why is this "brother" of his helping his mother in a twisted ET fashion?

-And Hagoromo reveals himself from Madara's stem cells.

-And Obito, with that declaration is unofficially the 6th Hokage.
which brother is helping kaguya? And what do u mean by declaration, who declared?
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
ghostmode
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
kimco: which brother is helping kaguya? And what do u mean by declaration, who declared?

The one in Kaguya's sleeves.
Without Zetsu, she'll be uninformed.

As for Obito, he's unofficially a leader cos right now, Kakashi can do no more than restrain his pupils.

Keep reading.

He'll have his face carved in stone soon.

What's the probability Madara has coming back from a stem cell?

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
firestar:

The one in Kaguya's sleeves.
Without Zetsu, she'll be uninformed.

As for Obito, he's unofficially a leader cos right now, Kakashi can do no more than restrain his pupils.

Keep reading.

He'll have his face carved in stone soon.

What's the probability Madara has coming back from a stem cell?

What you're implying is that black Zetsu is Hagoromo's brother... And that's not the case.... From the story Zetsu told, He was born right before Hagoromo and his brother sealed away Kaguya.... He was created for the purpose of freeing Kaguya, and that's what he's been trying to do all these years.....
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2014
nani.666:

What you're implying is that black Zetsu is Hagoromo's brother... And that's not the case.... From the story Zetsu told, He was born right before Hagoromo and his brother sealed away Kaguya.... He was created for the purpose of freeing Kaguya, and that's what he's been trying to do all these years.....

You are saying the same thing
There are three sons of kaguya

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
pickabeau1:

My point is Zetsu doesn't really qualify as a son (as you can see he's not really human)... He's just one weird creature Kaguya created to revive her....
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
nani.666:

My point is Zetsu doesn't really qualify as a son (as you can see he's not really human)... He's just one weird creature Kaguya created to revive her....

Until we get more info on the origins of kaguya and her sons... we can know

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2014
I think Zetsu is a lady tongue since according to Sasuke, his voice changed. Who else here thinks they'll all meet at where Sasuke is and the battle will begin because the way I'm looking at it, Rikõdo Sennin will probably help Minato to be able to open up a portal for him to travel there with the Hokages.

Tobirama is one brutal dude. I just love that guy.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2014
pickabeau1:

3?
Where is it stated?
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2014
firestar:

3?
Where is it stated?

in the manga

please who recommneded the good crossover comic before the data loss
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
pickabeau1:

in the manga

Kaguya had only two sons.... Zetsu isn't one of them
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2014
*Observing

If I talk now... lipsrsealed
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
pickabeau1:

in the manga

Proof.

I like my food solid.
Re: Naruto Information by jidesp(m): 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2014
firestar: (munches kilishi)

always munching kilishi...you don live north before?

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.