Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,774 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:37 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (658406 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 6:56am On Jul 04, 2014
firestar:

Proof.

I like my food solid.

So what is your belief so I know what proof u need
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 8:05am On Jul 04, 2014
pickabeau1:

So what is your belief so I know what proof u need

You implied that she had 3 sons...

I'm asking which page it was stated.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:40am On Jul 04, 2014
firestar: -Hagoromo and his brother supposedly sealed their mother right?

-Then why is this "brother" of his helping his mother in a twisted ET fashion?

-And Hagoromo reveals himself from Madara's stem cells.

-And Obito, with that declaration is unofficially the 6th Hokage.

What I conclude from the picture is that Zetsu is more like Kaguya's consciousness, a last minute alternative before she was completely sealed like the way Mu splitted himself in the last minute before he was sealed. So Zetsu is not one of the 2 sons that sealed Kaguya.

As for Hagoromo coming off Madara lower parts, that could be possible cos Madara is a transmigrant or because of the power he attained.

Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 8:42am On Jul 04, 2014
Hagoromo and Hamura>>> normal sons

black zetsu>>> abnormal son...

All according to b-zetsu, but how can dat thing even be human to start with? undecided

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:51am On Jul 04, 2014
kimco: he's doing wat he wants, dats what a god does...dats entirely diff from being influenced by humanly, even more, annoying tricks like sexy what what no jutsu.

He's doing what he wants and all he could think of is coming down to mate with a feminine? If you have the power to do what you want, won't you do things you love to do? Would you things you detect? Why didn't he come down and kill the lady instead?

Another instance are the angels that came down to earth to mate with earthly women, gimme an excuse for them too..

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:53am On Jul 04, 2014
nani.666:
Obito is back in action... Kakashi is now the useless one... Even Sakura is gonna help bring back Sasuke.... Kakashi is just in the way..... sad

You don't wanna underestimate that guy.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:54am On Jul 04, 2014
kimco: "this always works on strong people, dats what I read. Therefore it must work on the strongest being in narutoverse. Seriously na joke kishi dey joke. Yes I've been startled, but wat normally startles a kid shud not startle an adult, if it does, fixation has occured.

Strong people tend to have a very small weakness, does Superman and kryptonite ring a bell? What killed Abacha?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:59am On Jul 04, 2014
Graviton v.2.0.:
*Observing

If I talk now... lipsrsealed

Talk, just be clean about it.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 9:01am On Jul 04, 2014
firestar:

Proof.

I like my food solid.

I just served you a sumptuous meal on the next page.
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 10:28am On Jul 04, 2014
firestar:

You implied that she had 3 sons...

I'm asking which page it was stated.

what is your own point
How many sons does she have
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 10:56am On Jul 04, 2014
Tosyn007:

What I conclude from the picture is that Zetsu is more like Kaguya's consciousness, a last minute alternative before she was completely sealed like the way Mu splitted himself in the last minute before he was sealed. So Zetsu is not one of the 2 sons that sealed Kaguya.

As for Hagoromo coming off Madara lower parts, that could be possible cos Madara is a transmigrant or because of the power he attained.

Valid points.

Cos Zetsu seems detached from the whole scenario. ...

In simpler terms, he's more like a living backup
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
firestar:

Valid points.

Cos Zetsu seems detached from the whole scenario. ...

In simpler terms, he's more like a living backup

Like an Android..
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
Android o
Machine oo
Black rock

The thing don talk say hin be pikin

Na the third son be that undecided
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
pickabeau1: Android o
Machine oo
Black rock

The thing don talk say hin be pikin

Na the third son be that undecided

Call him whatever, we are just tryna reiterate that he's not part of the sons that sealed Kaguya.
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2014
Tosyn007:

Call him whatever, we are just tryna reiterate that he's not part of the sons that sealed Kaguya.

Who said he was one of the sons that sealed her undecided
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
Tosyn007:

Like an Android..

Exactly.

Created as a fail safe in case anything happens.

Kaguya's Will.

If there's a Will, there's a Way.
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
I think we've been able to establish that Zetsu isn't Kaguya's son... Neither is he Hagoromo's brother.... He's basically a last minute concoction Kaguya cooked up in an attempt to free herself in the future.... Q. E. D

Meanwhile, it seems these animals filler episodes won't be as much as I thought.... Next episode Izuna dies.... I'll probably end in 2 episodes ✔
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
You lot are funny
Someone refers to another as his mother yet that person is not a son..?
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
pickabeau1: You lot are funny
Someone refers to another as his mother yet that person is not a son..?

You should already know that calling someone mother doesn't mean you're her son... Anybody can call anybody Mother... And they're allowed to... But that doesn't mean it's true.... It's the usual thing with monsters... They always tend to refer to their creator as "Mother" or "Father".... Doesn't mean it's true.... It's already been proved beyond reasonable doubt in the manga that Zetsu is no Child of Kaguya... Just a creation... Or more appropriately a Means to an end... He can call her mother all he wants but that's not the case.... Tosyn's notion of Zetsu being her Will also seems rather accurate, as Zetsu himself even said that in the manga that he's Kaguya's will ✔
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
So a son must be a biological connection?

Even more laughable
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2014
firestar:

Exactly.

Created as a fail safe in case anything happens.

Kaguya's Will.

If there's a Will, there's a Way.

Exactly
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
pickabeau1:

Who said he was one of the sons that sealed her undecided

Read from the previous page.
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2014
Tosyn007:

Read from the previous page.

No need to be pointing me elsewhere
just give me quote...
ive been reading since
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 11:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
you guys are reading a wrong meaning to pikabeau's opinion, i believe what he meant is: according to info we have in the manga black zetsu is kaguya's son (not biological tho, he was born of her will, to serve a purpose).
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 11:17pm On Jul 04, 2014
tayoccu: you guys are reading a wrong meaning to pikabeau's opinion, i believe what he meant is: according to info we have in the manga black zetsu is kaguya's son (not biological tho, he was born of her will, to serve a purpose).

thank u oooo
i tire...
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 12:40am On Jul 06, 2014
Tosyn007:

He's doing what he wants and all he could think of is coming down to mate with a feminine? If you have the power to do what you want, won't you do things you love to do? Would you things you detect? Why didn't he come down and kill the lady instead?

Another instance are the angels that came down to earth to mate with earthly women, gimme an excuse for them too..

dats not the only thing he did, is it? U speak as if all zeus did with his power was sleep with da lady. And why wud he need to kill the lady? U're not making sense here. Same with the angels, sleeping with the ladies were not the only things they did with their power. It jux happens dat the bible deems it irrelevant to show all their doings.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 12:42am On Jul 06, 2014
Tosyn007:

Strong people tend to have a very small weakness, does Superman and kryptonite ring a bell? What killed Abacha?
superman's kryptonite is like every human's weakness to gunshots or radiation. Be u weak or strong, u will have a weakness, and they may be big or small, doesn't matter ur strength level. So what killed abacha? Haven't read up on his story.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 12:50am On Jul 06, 2014
pickabeau1: So a son must be a biological connection?

Even more laughable
dude, pickabeau stop dragging this. U know what they mean when they say he isn't her son. U're jux making strawman's arguments now picka
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 12:53am On Jul 06, 2014
tayoccu: you guys are reading a wrong meaning to pikabeau's opinion, i believe what he meant is: according to info we have in the manga black zetsu is kaguya's son (not biological tho, he was born of her will, to serve a purpose).
created to serve. Purpose does not equate being a son. He's her will, plain and simple.
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 12:56am On Jul 06, 2014
People at it again...sigh!!!
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 1:07am On Jul 06, 2014
kimco: dude, pickabeau stop dragging this. U know what they mean when they say he isn't her son. U're jux making strawman's arguments now picka

Im only using his own words
He refers to kaguya as mother... what is he to her then
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 1:13am On Jul 06, 2014
kimco: dats not the only thing he did, is it? U speak as if all zeus did with his power was sleep with da lady. And why wud he need to kill the lady? U're not making sense here. Same with the angels, sleeping with the ladies were not the only things they did with their power. It jux happens dat the bible deems it irrelevant to show all their doings.

I gave that assumption about the killing cos when you have power you do the things you like to do, if killings was his way, the lady woulda been killed but he rather came down to mate...that's a prove that he was influenced by her beauty just like the angels...from the story it was said that they look down and saw that the chicks are good to look upon, isn't that influence?

Stop sidestepping the main point here, you claimed earlier that gods can't be influenced by earthly beings or humans, but those 2 instances knock off your theory. What they did beside that with their power is nobody's shizniz

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.