Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,831 members, 7,882,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:29 PM

Come Lets Command The Supernatural Forces! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come Lets Command The Supernatural Forces! (566 Views)

COMMAND THE MORNING: November 17, 2015 / Why Do People Ignore Or Fear The Supernatural? / Continuation Of How To Command The Blessings Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come Lets Command The Supernatural Forces! by lawrenso: 9:45am On Sep 30, 2010
Hi freinds,

Listen to this: “I the most High God, say that all of you are gods” and also my own children. Ps 82 vs. 6.

God has placed within each one of us enough current that would give light and make life meaningful and fulfilling. But due to ignorance many are still groveling in Poverty, Disease and all kinds of oppressive hardship of the wicked one.

Understand what God meant by you are gods, (part of ps. 82 vs. 6) this goes to mean that everything in the Spiritual, as long as He Christ has raisin from death, is under our control. Therefore by virtue of our status, you are to be followed by signs, not sorrows. The devil himself is under your feet, so wherever you appear he must disappear!

However, until you can grasp the reality of your heritage in Gods, you can never walk in the miraculous.

May I submit also that whosoever is not working in your life is not God’s fault! It is your knowledge that is inadequate. You need your own license of knowledge of walk in total freedom on this earth. Think about this for instance, the word of God makes it clear that you are divine in nature, created after the very image of God. In fact God said in Gen. 1 vs. 26 let us make man in our image, after our likeness.

Friends, only ignorance of your true nature will prevent your distinction. Understanding your divine nature (that you are in the class of God) is the key to commanding the Supernatural. This is what will give you the confidence you need to operate like god in the affairs of life. But for it to produce, you must understand it and walk in the light of it.

My will and Gods will is that we all attain salvation so as to experience the real life, the original way God intends it to be. Have you given your life to Christ? If you are yet to, this is another chance. Do it now later will be too far, because each hour comes with its needs and expectations. Wake up!  If you are ready but don’t know how to give your life to Christ?

Reply me via spaidawebbs@yahoo.co.uk it wiwill be my utmost joy to see you wanting to possess that which originally belongs to you. God bless you as you do so.

Watch out for the next topic being : Reality of the Supernatural.

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get Counsel / Is Revenge Un-godly? / God's Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.