Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,107 members, 7,890,682 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:11 PM

FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons (29036 Views)

NBC Revokes Licences Of Silverbird, AIT, Raypower, Rhythm FM, Others / Emefiele Bribes, Silences Lawmakers With Bureau De Change Licences - Sahara R. / Discos: We’ve Offered To Return Our Licences Twice But FG Refused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by rusher14: 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2019
Express Oil- Aminu Dantata.
Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by Danwakae(m): 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2019
Pan Ocean......Mr. Fadeyi

Old news

Ologbo oil well
Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by AdalakeTips12: 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
See below
Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by Danwakae(m): 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
Pan Ocean.....Mr. Fadeyi

Ologbo oil well
Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
funny enough these companies may belong to southerners
Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
They revoked 3 of mine! angry

2 Likes

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by MillerJnr(m): 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
A particular failed politician from ife in osun state will run to twitter city to protest with his twitter courage now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by bashir1451(m): 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
And what's d economic importance of doing this?

2 Likes

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by rusher14: 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
funny enough these companies may belong to southerners

Or some may belong to Northerners such as Mai Daribe and Aminu Dantata.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by richard870(m): 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2019
olatade:

vindictive to who?
Lolz... u asking me
Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by 9jaRealist: 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2019
Joromi12:
pan ocean just go like that, them go soon seize that their fine office for ligali

OPL 98 has been operational since before most of us were born (starting in 1976), so doubtful that there’s really much reserves left there. Their more interesting asset should be OPL 275 (which they co-own with the NNPC).
>
Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by Olaskid4xchange: 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2019
I buy all countries gift cards and bitcoin and my payment is fast
WhatsApp: 08102888277
Don’t fall into the hands of Rippers, I trial will convince you

THANKS

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by essentialB(f): 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2019
Karemarealty288:
Which one belongs to Danjuma self. grin
Cavendish belongs to Danjuma TY
Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by aspiring44: 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2019
Karemarealty288:

Pan ocean oil
Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by rusher14: 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
aspiring44:

Pan ocean oil

Say what you know.

Danjuma owns Sapetro and not Pan Ocean.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by rusher14: 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2019
essentialB:

Stop lying.

Cavendish is owned by Mai Daribe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by 9jaRealist: 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
Karemarealty288:
essentialB:

No, it doesn’t...
It belongs to Ibrahim Mai Deribe
>

1 Like

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by 9jaRealist: 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
Karemarealty288:
aspiring44:

Pan ocean oil

Nope, Pan Ocean doesn’t belong to TY...
Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by VULCAN(m): 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2019
Since when is oil block revocation related to Bank debt?

Revocation is supposed to be related to non performance of operations or non remittance of proceeds

You have no point.

Joromi12:
see them, common men who has zero knowledge of the industry. i was an ex auditor and i can tell u what goes on in this industry. u see pan ocean the man Fadeyi owes over 100b to skye bank. pay back he wont but he can spend on Toke makinwa. abeg abeg make una leave buhari outta this. how do u think diamond bank also crashed oil companies too

2 Likes

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by BabaAduras: 3:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
Guyman02:
Buhari is vindictive, I wont be surprised TY Danjumas oil block will be included in the list for warning Nigerians about his Sharia plans and Fulani expansionist agenda.

Please pardon my English, I have to say you are the "BLINDEST" person in Nigeria.

Why do you think the likes of TYD and OBJ are talking about phantom ISLAMIZATION and FULANIZATION? The simple answer is, they know PMB is coming after the OIL LICENSES they have been feeding fat on without paying necessary dues to the Federal Government.

The surprise is PMB is yet to revoke their Licenses. The REVOCATION will come and we shall be glad when it does.

The instructions is already given to NNPC not to renew these Licenses when they are due. It is a matter of TIME.

2 Likes

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by lexy2014: 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
Guyman02:
Buhari is vindictive, I wont be surprised TY Danjumas oil block will be included in the list for warning Nigerians about his Sharia plans and Fulani expansionist agenda.

No its not. Danjuma is sapetro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by lexy2014: 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
BabaAduras:

Please pardon my English, I have to say you are the "BLINDEST" person in Nigeria.

Why do you think the likes and TYD and OBJ are talking about phantom ISLAMIZATION and FULANIZATION? The simple answer is, they know PMB is coming after the OIL LICENSES they have been feeding fat on without paying necessary dues to the Federal Government.

The surprise is PMB is yet to revoke their Licenses. The REVOCATION will come and we shall be glad when it does.

The instructions is already given to NNPC not to renew these Licenses when they are due. It is a matter of TIME.

Which oil license does obj have?
Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by lexy2014: 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
essentialB:

Sapetro not Cavendish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by Max8: 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
Joromi12:
see them, common men who has zero knowledge of the industry. i was an ex auditor and i can tell u what goes on in this industry. u see pan ocean the man Fadeyi owes over 100b to skye bank. pay back he wont but he can spend on Toke makinwa. abeg abeg make una leave buhari outta this. how do u think diamond bank also crashed oil companies too

Abeg don't mind mumu naija people, na water full their brains, every blame is put on Buhari and tribalism, they will not seek enough info, all they do is talk before they think,what a gullible set of people, person borrowed money for business and could not pay back,make government dey look them abi,

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
Racist bubu
Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by RichBoy247: 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
athaboi:
What different will it make, are they not going to be awarded to some other people close to the president? Will it be given to a poor man? Will it have a direct effect on the poor masses out there? Will it give the people of Niger delta the recourse control they have been clamouring for? Will it give speedy acceleration to the deregulation of the oil sector? Will it encourage more refineries to be built? Will it reduce the price of petrol? He has just retrieved the licence to be given to people close to him simple

GO and DIE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by shoneye2oluseyi(m): 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
@02emry I am interested in the 2k branch biz please WhatsApp me 07037744048
Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by Legendguru: 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
oh
Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by BabaAduras: 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2019
lexy2014:

Which oil license does obj have?

Ask him? He will give you the list of what he has.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by kisszhira(m): 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2019
enemyofprogress:
No wonder palm oil is now very expenses in the market

Who told you palm oil is expensive

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Defence Headquarters: Amnesty International Is Working For Boko Haram And ISWAP / EFCC Recovers Billions In Assets For Oil Magnate, Arthur Eze / Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.