Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,384 members, 7,978,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:57 PM

FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons (29133 Views)

NBC Revokes Licences Of Silverbird, AIT, Raypower, Rhythm FM, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by drlateef: 4:06pm On Jun 06, 2019
Guyman02:
Buhari is vindictive, I wont be surprised TY Danjumas oil block will be included in the list for warning Nigerians about his Sharia plans and Fulani expansionist agenda.

Surprised at your interpretation. That's wrong. Rather, Danjuma has been crying wolf because he knew his licence would be revoked. He wanted to get back at Buhari. That's why they are shouting Islamisation. Which of the insecurity challenges started in this regime? None! Fulani herdsmen and farmers clashes have been there even in Obasanjo regime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by bizzibodi(m): 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2019
Lazy youths dey know which oil coy is TY,Tinubu or Mai deribe but Obj Dem know know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by MaziOmenuko: 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2019
Joromi12:
see them, common men who has zero knowledge of the industry. i was an ex auditor and i can tell u what goes on in this industry. u see pan ocean the man Fadeyi owes over 100b to skye bank. pay back he wont but he can spend on Toke makinwa. abeg abeg make una leave buhari outta this. how do u think diamond bank also crashed oil companies too

The man owed my previous workplace to the extent it was nearly escalated to litigation. Don't understand why these men just flaunt other people's wealth and still insist on not paying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by Customer80: 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
Dasuks:

Actually Sapetro is not on here. I know summit belongs to the Abiolas and Cavendish to the Deribes.

SAPETRO is run properly and engaged in massive projects like Akpo and Egina with petrobras, total and cnooc.

It's gone beyond a rent collecting operation. They're literally a small IOC in their own right. Diversified with assets across select basins on the continent.
It'd be tricky to meddle into that. Even for Buhari

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by Customer80: 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
wowmenow:
They are owned by Southerners
Buhari will give all of them back to northerners
Just watch
There is nothing like southener, we have 3 geopolitical zones in south

1 Like

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by lexy2014: 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2019
BabaAduras:

Ask him? He will give you the list of what he has.

U are d one that says he has. Did u ask him b4& he told that he has b4 u came 2d conclusion that he has oil license & a list of things?
Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by aspiring44: 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2019
[quote author=9jaRealist post=79075902]

Nope, Pan Ocean doesn’t belong to TY...

Ok
It seems una dey chop the yam together for you to know them so much
Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by aspiring44: 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
rusher14:

Say what you know.

Danjuma owns Sapetro and not Pan Ocean.

Yeah I remember . The edifice on adeola odeku. Vi

Are my right now ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by yarnme2(m): 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
Collecting of the biggest Oil bloc is great "Cavendish Petroleum Nigeria (OML 110)", 500 Million Oil barrel per day, owned by the Alh Mai Daribe, just imagine the kind of tax that the government would get...

I can assure you the number of people that start jostling for that soon, unless they settle their debts and it is returned...

Danjuma Oil can be seen as untouchable for now, unless it expires...

My question is where is Obasanjo in all of these... Sahara.. on my mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by COMPAQ(m): 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2019
Thought Danjuma sold his stake in Sapetro about 5years ago.

1 Like

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by rusher14: 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
aspiring44:

Yeah I remember . The edifice on adeola odeku. Vi

Are my right now ?

For once.
grin
Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by rusher14: 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2019
yarnme2:
Collecting of the biggest Oil bloc is great "Cavendish Petroleum Nigeria (OML 110)", 500 Million Oil barrel per day, owned by the Alh Mai Daribe, just imagine the kind of tax that the government would get...

I can assure you the number of people that start jostling for that soon, unless they settle their debts and it is returned...

Danjuma Oil can be seen as untouchable for now, unless it expires...

My question is where is Obasanjo in all of these... Sahara.. on my mind

It cannot be 500 million barrels a day.

No country in the world produces that.

Nigeria's capacity is only 2.5 million a day whilst actually production hovers around 1.9 million.
Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
myboy2111:
No wonder every elite is now in opposition

Stop deceiving urself pls
Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by Sttropez2: 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
Mopolchi:
Dem no touch Arthur Eze and Emeka Offor ownshocked
Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by Sttropez2: 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
wowmenow:
They are owned by Southerners
Buhari will give all of them back to northerners
Just watch
Just for the record OPL206 is owned by MKO Abiola. OML98- Festus Fadeyi, OML 120- Kase lawal & OML 110 Maideribe & Gambo Gubio

1 Like

Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by Femeto: 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2019
He is probably giving it back to them cabals.
Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2019
[quote author=Customer80 post=79078729][/quote]

Damn never saw that.
Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by Wettoid123: 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
He said it before that this second term you will know that I am not Mr go slow!
Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by Ugosample(m): 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
athaboi:
What different will it make, are they not going to be awarded to some other people close to the president? Will it be given to a poor man? Will it have a direct effect on the poor masses out there? Will it give the people of Niger delta the recourse control they have been clamouring for? Will it give speedy acceleration to the deregulation of the oil sector? Will it encourage more refineries to be built? Will it reduce the price of petrol? He has just retrieved the licence to be given to people close to him simple

you are asking the right questions
Re: FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons by enemyofprogress: 12:49am On Jun 07, 2019
kisszhira:

Who told you palm oil is expensive
it is very expenses in my area

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawyers Protest Against Sanwo-Olu Presiding Over Judicial Panel Of Enquiry / The Oba Of Lagos Does Not Speak For Us - APC / Shehu Sani's Fulani Attire As He Meets With Herdsmen In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.