Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,251 members, 7,880,932 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:31 AM

Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time - Sports (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time (56823 Views)

Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time / Senegal Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-20 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by smokers: 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
ayayamedia:
My opinion after watching the game is that the super falcons coach is a joke.
These team to me looks like the haven't trained together before.
that's not true Bro if it was other years we would have conceded goals in the second half.
he is a good coach he just has to bench desire in the second game

4 Likes

Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by temiflex01(m): 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
IPob fc just dey embarrass the whole country, the people responsible for assembling this team needs to be questioned. They just park themselves full there tribally with no impact. undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Uyi168: 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
They should do quick and be coming home..
And my ov2_5 enter.. kiss

1 Like

Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by obi4eze(m): 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
Next level football. From U20 to Falcons. Una well done. grin

1 Like

Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by iTearHerToto: 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Zoogeria female team is filled with ugly looking macho women men.. As ugly as they are, so are their features. cry

Nothing good will come out of this country... Just watch.. It's a cursed nation

Pukesangry
This was already discussed

Next pls

Pukes angry
Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by enemyofprogress: 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
I'm so happy that we were beated. It is part of the dividends of next level
Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by davodyguy: 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2019
airprinz:
You are a real disgrace to the bastards that groomed you. fvck u and your bastards
I hope you taken two full spoons of sniper as recommended. If it didn't work, take two more and repeat this step until you've got no more strength grin

I know you're pained, but the loss has nothing to do with Buhari. Do you blame Emmanuel Macron for the failure of France to win Euro 2016?

Take sniper my guy

1 Like

Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Damfostopper(m): 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
they said under 20 ....na hausa full am that's why dey wey useless...... and women national team na igbos full am that's why they won't even qualify......

They forgot that since the beginning of this year.... Nigerian teams starting from under 17.....are useless just like "p " in psychology .......

giant of Africa in insurgency...... poverty and unemployment capital of the whole continent

6 Likes

Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
Oshoala was Nigeria worst enemy on this night. Ordega and Okeke did well. The whole team was slow and unprepared to play a fast attacking team like Norway

7 Likes

Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Corrosiveman(m): 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
Our defense is made up of old woods yet they can't change them

4 Likes

Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Reussite: 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
yoged:
are you really watching . Ordega has been the best player
Best player my foot! undecided a player who couldn't make swift passes at near decent opportunities. Okeke who came in second half played far better than she ever did.
I would have exempted Asisat from the poor play today but that poor shot she gave few mins to the end of the game made her game bad.

5 Likes

Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Dedetwo(m): 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
The play of Okeke proved the point that Peace Efih, Ijamilusi, Ucheibe and Igboamalu should have been included in this team. Okobi is spent and #10 eventually redeemed herself with a solid performance in the second half. Onome and Ikidi have no business in this team.

5 Likes

Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Bahddo(m): 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
Why is it the moment our girls step out of Africa they are beaten black and blue? The last women world cup we managed just one draw and didn't make it past the group stage.

We lost 3 - 0 to Norway and we haven't event met France o. sad

4 Likes

Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by ijewerek(m): 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
Too bad for the women. No creative mildfeeder or the defenders are worst today. We need to play two best matches to qualify. God help Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Elemosho478: 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
Useless team full of Biafra players

I know they are going to lose since the team is full of Igbo

Shitty players

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by kenzysmith: 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
otokx:

God forbid bad thing, the coach should go.
Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by kenzysmith: 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
otokx:

God forbid bad thing, the coach should go.
Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by hikiki(m): 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
hahhaah I don laf taya...oshoula d feel say she don arrive...I swear she be like iwobi for super eagles(over hype). we no go score even 1 goal for this tourney.

7 Likes

Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by SEGLIZ: 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
airprinz:
fool

empty.
Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Dedetwo(m): 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
Corrosiveman:
Our defense is made up of old woods yet they can't change them

I lamented about the woods in the Nigerian falcon's defense line however resident experts discounted the fact.

2 Likes

Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Dedetwo(m): 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
Elemosho478:

Shitty players

Are you deeply lost?

7 Likes

Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Bahddo(m): 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
Elemosho478:

Shitty players
why are you people such tribal bigots? Tomorrow you'd play the victim when a person of another race makes racist comments about you or someone you care about.

5 Likes

Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by purplekayc(m): 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
Can they beat France and s. Korea?
Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by airprinz(m): 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
SEGLIZ:
empty.
fvck off

1 Like

Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by SEGLIZ: 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
airprinz:
fvck off

only kids say this.
Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by worriedguy(m): 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
Galaticos444:
MRI my foot.if people can beat lie detective test den wots MRI and b4 u argue jst go and take a look at d nigeria u20 captain and tell urself d truth
oga MRI is done on u17 and not u20.
Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Jascon4: 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
Reussite:

I beg to differ, Oshoala has been the better of the duo.

Oshoala was virtually absent. The few chances she had, the finishing was horrible

7 Likes

Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by airprinz(m): 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
davodyguy:

I hope you taken two full spoons of sniper as recommended. If it didn't work, take two more and repeat this step until you've got no more strength grin

I know you're pained, but the loss has nothing to do with Buhari. Do you blame Emmanuel Macron for the failure of France to win Euro 2016?

Take sniper my guy
Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Dedetwo(m): 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
purplekayc:
Can they beat France and s. Korea?

If the team had come with young middle fielders, the just concluded match as well as the matches with France and South Korea are winnable.

2 Likes

Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by naturalwaves: 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
Nigerian teams have been so terrible.
The goal keeper fumbled so much. 1 of the goals was due to her inability to play a goal kick properly. If you cannot play a goal kick, can'y you call on a player to help you or can't you pass the ball?
Our girls were just too slow and we totally lost the midfield. The coach should have switched to 442 fast the moment the midfield was taken over by the Norwegians. Our keeper cannot talk, cannot communicate , just diving senselessly..Ordega should go and cut that long hair of hers. Our girls could not even cross ballls. There were more than 7 wayward crosses. Such a shame!

7 Likes

Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by airprinz(m): 10:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
SEGLIZ:
only kids say this.
It pinches. No room for lie
Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Reussite: 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
Jascon4:

Oshoala was virtually absent. The few chances she had, the finishing was horrible
None of the players impressed tonight

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

PHOTO: Super Eagles At Breakfast This Morning / Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye / Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.