Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,253 members, 7,880,937 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:35 AM

Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time - Sports (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time (56825 Views)

Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time / Senegal Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-20 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by internetpo(m): 10:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
Chai! I am pained over this result. Our defense was utterly horrible, attack /finishing was a mess. The mid field held at a point but also collapsed at d later stage of d 2nd half.

And the coach? Clueless.

We lost this match not because Norway were more talented or skillful. No they were more technical and buried their chances when they had it. Unlike our attackers (exempt francisca ordega)

We still av a fighting chance to qualify. Let's see how south Korea will be on wed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by backbone503(m): 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
Our girls lacked team cohesion and ambition. Their play was so bumpy and their moves well read and anticipated by the Norwegians.

2 Likes

Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by naturalwaves: 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
Jascon4:

Oshoala was virtually absent. The few chances she had, the finishing was horrible
What finishing was horrible? She was in an extremely tight angle with no one to square the ball to. She did not play so bad, the remainder of the team was just too slow.

3 Likes

Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by internetpo(m): 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
naturalwaves:
Nigerian teams have been so terrible.
The goal keeper fumbled so much. 1 of the goals was due to her inability to play a goal kick properly. If you cannot play a goal kick, can'y you call on a player to help you or can't you pass the ball?
Our girls were just too slow and we totally lost the midfield. The coach should have switched to 442 fast the moment the midfield was taken over by the Norwegians. Our keeper cannot talk, cannot communicate , just diving senselessly..Ordega should go and cut that long hair of hers. Our girls could not even cross ballls. There were more than 7 wayward crosses. Such a shame!

The crosses weren't even the issue. You don't cross when u have only one player in the box and tall defenders marking your 9. It doesn't work in modern football, except you have a giroud or peter crouch in ur team. That's why nothing happened.

We don't even.know how to use corners. 5 corners we got and their keeper wasn't even troubled. 5 corners they got and each time our defence shook. One resulted in a goal.

Yes! I agree keeper was poor and Coach is not tactical at all. Can't read game well.

Ordega, my crush was d best player there. Leave her and her fine hair abeg.

7 Likes

Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by naturalwaves: 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2019
internetpo:

The crosses weren't even the issue. You don't cross when u have only one player in the box and tall defenders marking your 9. It doesn't work in modern football, except you have a giroud or peter crouch in ur team. That's why nothing happened.

We don't even.know how to use corners. 5 corners we got and their keeper wasn't even troubled. 5 corners they got and each time our defence shook. One resulted in a goal.

Yes! I agree keeper was poor and Coach is not tactical at all. Can't read game well.

Ordega, my crush was d best player there. Leave her and her fine hair abeg.
Imagine! So terrible! At least, let the cross even be a proper cross. How can professional footballers play more than 7 crosses to goal kick? This is more than a mistake. Ordega's hair did not allow her move swiftly. I was even surprised such hairdo was allowed considering the length and poor packing. The coach failed to read the game and never switched formation. Osoala needs experienced players to play with.

4 Likes

Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by suyamasta(m): 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
Yes we fvcked up, but that referee na total mad cow

2 Likes

Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by hassinho707(m): 10:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
lalasticlala:
Half Time
Well-done sir
Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Komu1048(m): 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ekaka1:

You're also not different from those people...I pray all you tribalists just leave this forum and go form a tribal war forum somewhere else angry

How am I not different? Did I made any derogatory statement to any tribe. My statement is to state no tribe is superior than the others

1 Like

Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Jascon4: 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2019
naturalwaves:

What finishing was horrible? She was in an extremely tight angle with no one to square the ball to. She did not play so bad, the remainder of the team was just too slow.

I am judging her entire performance , the few chances she had she delivered awfully
Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by raphy(m): 10:39pm On Jun 08, 2019
what a bad day for naija football may n lose women follow the omen is bad . chair people ticker tesr o.but I no bet my team are European champions no more bet till my team.play .
Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Oyerinde16(m): 10:39pm On Jun 08, 2019
Dreambeat:
They played well in the second half.I think the players that played in the second half should start the next match
Don't bother we are already out, the hardest team to play in a tournament is the host in front of their home crowd,
Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Dreambeat: 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
Oyerinde16:

Don't bother we are already out, the hardest team to play in a tournament is the host in front of their home crowd,
I am sure few Nigerians expect them to go far in the tournament but at least they should try and qualify out of the group, best losers spot is still ok.At all, at all na im bad pass.I wish them the best.
Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by FlyingTOMATOE: 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
MT:
With all the prayer and vigil on the pitch by Falcons before the game started., yet they lost
if the falcons had combined the prayer with fasting, then maybe: just maybe, they would have lost by a small margin lol
Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Melkizedeck: 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
If I were Buhari, I'll order them all to come back home! Instead of increasing our heart attack!!!
Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by FlyingTOMATOE: 11:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
hikiki:
hahhaah I don laf taya...oshoula d feel say she don arrive...I swear she be like iwobi for super eagles(over hype). we no go score even 1 goal for this tourney.
I don go unfollow the girl for Instagram sef. I hope she doesn't notice

1 Like

Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by smokeindasky(m): 11:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
[quote author=davodyguy post=79146861]
You're more pained with this loss, so take your own advise a d take two spoons of snipercodein. ;airtime about writing be ur name u be idiot
Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by itsene: 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
Mizwisdom:

What's the problem nah?
Psychological , a deep feeling of inferiority.
It pervades all spheres of Nigeria affairs.

1 Like

Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by LegoMetahuman: 11:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
useless ipob team.

how dem no go play nonsense when you eat crap like this to pitch.

1 Like

Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Femeto: 11:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
Lol. So you guys are expecting Magic. The Nigerian female team is shit. What if the best player in the world played for Norway today may be it would have ended 8-0.We are coming home empty handed simple.
Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by sharpsecret: 11:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
Elemosho478:
Useless team full of Biafra players

I know they are going to lose since the team is full of Igbo

Shitty players
yes biafra women lost 3-0 to norway,one of the best in terms of women football,NFF did well by suppressing the strength of this biafran women,this girls dint play any friendly game in 2017 while norway was playing friendlies here and there,dont know why nigeria hate anything biafra,it will only take a great miracle to pass an exam u dint prepare for,still the biafran women tried,if it was oduduwa women with all the best of support 4rm NFF,their big yash still wont let them play,dont know wat the scoreline wud hav looked like,maybe norway 12-0 oduduwa,and as for arewa women,make i no talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Elemosho478: 11:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
sharpsecret:
yes biafra women lost 3-0 to norway,one of the best in terms of women football,NFF did well by suppressing the strength of this biafran women,this girls dint play any friendly game in 2017 while norway was playing friendlies here and there,dont know why nigeria hate anything biafra,it will only take a great miracle to pass an exam u dint prepare for,still the biafran women tried,if it was oduduwa women with all the best of support 4rm NFF,their big yash still wont let them play,dont know wat the scoreline wud hav looked like,maybe norway 12-0 oduduwa,and as for arewa women,make i no talk

Pained lol

It seem like you were not in the World when super falcons were playing friendly match with some female teams

Even the super Eagle are shitty

Shitty Biafran players

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Encyclopedia1: 11:36pm On Jun 08, 2019
Buhari caused it.
Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Chimilito: 11:36pm On Jun 08, 2019
Elemosho478:
Useless team full of Biafra players

I know they are going to lose since the team is full of Igbo

Shitty players

They are the best we can get. Any other alternative go chop like 10:0.

If you think otherwise, just name any better players than the ones we have there.

2 Likes

Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2019
hikiki:
hahhaah I don laf taya...oshoula d feel say she don arrive...I swear she be like iwobi for super eagles(over hype). we no go score even 1 goal for this tourney.
So Oshoala is the reason why Midfield and defense are poor?
Wonderful grin

4 Likes

Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by jrusky(m): 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2019
sharpsecret:

Bro you have time oo I mean you really have time to type this long epistle to reply someone already in *mental ward* receiving treatment. Bro stop wasting your data on people like him ok.

Nigeria lost the game any other talks are nonsense the next game is what to be preparing for.

1 Like

Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Geoshawn007: 11:49pm On Jun 08, 2019
I think is high time FG divert all d money spend on this teams to musical sector
Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by deltateam: 12:03am On Jun 09, 2019
MT:
With all the prayer and vigil on the pitch by Falcons before the game started., yet they lost

The better team won. Praying doesn't mean they will win, it simply means they commit their fate in God's hand and are willing to trust him to see them through without any physical mishap.

Lose or Win.

I love my girl Oshoala. kiss Missing her already. embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by naijajobspost(m): 12:11am On Jun 09, 2019
I am not expecting anything from these falcons since the past one year plus they have been playing nonsense
Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:14am On Jun 09, 2019
smokers:
that's why I will never support those that want rohr to leave. the dude has qualified us for tournaments with ease. gone are the days we use calculator to permutate.
and we have a good squad for afcon

so why should we sack a coach that is performing for another Sunday oliseh
good point, did not know that we changed our coach
Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Favor99(m): 3:00am On Jun 09, 2019
The Nigerian team played well in the first half.
They just gave up 3 unlucky goals. Two of those goals where set up from dodgy officiating from the ref.

By the time the ref stopped calling bogus fouls against Nigeria it was too late, damage was done.

So Nigerias performance was good in the first half until the bias ref called fouls against the Super Falcons which led to goals and turned the match to an uphill battle, effectively draining life and momentum from the Nigerian side

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norway Vs Nigeria: FIFA Women's World Cup (3 - 0) Full Time by Tabuku: 4:55am On Jun 09, 2019
Nonsense, always complaining. They should allowed n other African country to try. If we can’t beat Noway , is it France that we will beat? Only 2 to qualify. Only always seeing them making lots of swagger on social media. 4 times Participating consecutively but always playing nonsense after losing with many excuses. Damn!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

PHOTO: Super Eagles At Breakfast This Morning / Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye / Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.