Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,471 members, 7,964,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 01:03 AM

Advice On How To Save From A Meagre Salary - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice On How To Save From A Meagre Salary (3385 Views)

U.k-based Nigerian Man Plaits Wife's Hair To Save £200 Cost (Photos) / My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth* / Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Advice On How To Save From A Meagre Salary by ayobarmy(m): 6:47am On Aug 09, 2020
bukatyne:

How are things with you now?

To be Very honest Sis, things are still the same, Infact I am yet to receive my last month Salary, and feeding my Family as been very tough since Monday.....

I was trying to set up a small business for my wife, early this year So she can be helping me small small, before Covid-19 lockdown come scatter everything, Printing business as really suffer a very huge lost due to this pandemic, and I am seriously affected....
All the Same, I thank God I made it this far......
Re: Advice On How To Save From A Meagre Salary by nkemakonam100: 7:07am On Aug 09, 2020
bukatyne:

How are you doing now?
Good morning ma. I'm through with service but still holding on to the job till I get a better place. Made so many applications for openings last year but the pandemic just shattered my plans. To be sincere, it's not been easy putting to work every step pointed out here with no meaningful progress but I can't stop thanking God for life and health. I'm really glad you had to check up on us after a long time. Thanks so much Ma, God bless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My 8days Old Baby Sucks Breast Excessively / What Will U Do When Someone Lied Aganist U And D Whole World Believed Him / Help, My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Cos I Got A Property Behind His Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.