Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,810 members, 7,872,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:57 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1050146 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by AgroNACT(m): 7:19am On Aug 02, 2019
KenduMan:
June 7th Applicant Paper route

Please how can someone tackle this refusal?
This is second application
Your advice is needed cry cry cry house please

I am sorry about this setback. However, the person should worry less, s/he should expend energy on how to restrategize and get it right in next app. And approval will surely follow by special grace of God.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by KenduMan: 7:21am On Aug 02, 2019
gg4real:
Approval for my lil sis.

Undergrad app
Online route
Submitted June 20
Med req: July 15
Ppr: Aug 1

Good luck to all the prospective applicants

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by AgroNACT(m): 7:26am On Aug 02, 2019
xcaper:
Congrats on your student visa approval to Canada. What course and school?

Thanks. University of Saskatchewan, MSc Plant Sciences - Focusing on Molecular Plant-Microbe Interaction

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by KenduMan: 7:29am On Aug 02, 2019
AgroNACT:

I am so sorry about this setback, But dont worry, you will get it right the next time and approval will be yours by special grace of God. GET UP ON YOUR FEET!

Sorry bro , can you modify the Qoute
This application is not for me but for someone
I'm still awaiting and I believe it shall end well

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by OB411(m): 8:03am On Aug 02, 2019
gg4real:
Approval for my lil sis.

Undergrad app
Online route
Submitted June 20
Med req: July 15
Ppr: Aug 1

Good luck to all the prospective applicants

Wow !!

August is smiling...

Congrats

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by dubajek: 8:26am On Aug 02, 2019
Please how do I order for my GCMS note

Frankrobbn1:

Oh really I did? wink Experience has been the best teacher for me when it comes to handling Canada study visa applications. We give all glory to da Lord for the success! Thanks very much for believing and trusting in my capacity. I really appreciate your kind wishes and prayers and I say AMEN to all of them....

Go and excel in Canada!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 8:46am On Aug 02, 2019
@Dreambig124 I can't respond to your querry, I got banned again for 1day in regards to it. Besides, I guess you've gotten some insights from others advise.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 8:55am On Aug 02, 2019
AgroNACT:
LONG POST ALERT! All to the Glory of My Lord Jesus Christ!

SECOND APPLICATION TIMELINE
Second Application submitted online: 13th June
Background check started almost immediately.
Eligibility Review started: 12th July
Medical request: 12th July
Medical done (IOM): 18th July
Medical updated to pass: 23rd July
PPR/Approval/BVL: 1st August

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED
SOP (5pages)
LOE (4pages)
All IMM forms
International Passport
Police clearance
Birth Attestation
Passport size photo

EDUCATION
Degree Certificate
Degree Transcript
NECO Certificate
Letter of recommendation from my UnderG supervisor
Research publication (Front Page)
MSc Admission letter
MSc Acceptance Letter

FINANCIAL DOCUMENTS
1st Scholarship Letter ( 23400Cad)
2nd Scholarship Letter ( 16000Cad)
(I later got 3rd Scholarship of 2000Cad -came in after i submitted my application, so i could add it.
My supervisors recommendation letter (Adding 5000K, funding my research and acknowledging my fundings)
My personal SOA (Current employment) with (N1.1M)
My NYSC SOA (Zero account)

EMPLOYMENT
NYSC Call up letter (I later passed out 25th July)
Official letter of acceptance from My PPA
Official Letter from my PPA confirming my current and future role when i come back (Written by me, stamped and signed by the company HRM)
Picture of me at work and at my CDS
NYSC ID Card

HOME TIE & PERSONAL ASSET
My wedding certificate
My Wife's birth certificates
My siblings' birth certificate
My Own Land Property docs (Power of Attorney and survey plan)
Pictures of My paintings
(Artworks)
My late fathers house and land properties (I explained I inherited them and i showed his death certificate)

TESTIMONY
I filed this application one month after i was refused with 4 refusal reasons.
I just want to thank God almighty who made it possible. I thank everyone in thread 15 for their invaluable advice at that time i was refused. Special thanks to @frankrobbn1, @Schonebaby and @Dera12345 who personally took it upon themselves to join me in re-strategizing for the the second app. They were always on phone with me, going through my letters, brainstorming on documents i should/shouldn't get. @stonecoldsteve, i can't forget you also. God bless you guys beyond measure.

It was not by my power, neither was it by any tight application, It was simply by the GRACE of my Lord Jesus Christ. I praised him exclusively and he answered by fire.

PRAISE THE LORD!

Big congrats bro.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Obehi44: 8:59am On Aug 02, 2019
AgroNACT:
LONG POST ALERT! All to the Glory of My Lord Jesus Christ!

SECOND APPLICATION TIMELINE
Second Application submitted online: 13th June
Background check started almost immediately.
Eligibility Review started: 12th July
Medical request: 12th July
Medical done (IOM): 18th July
Medical updated to pass: 23rd July
PPR/Approval/BVL: 1st August

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED
SOP (5pages)
LOE (4pages)
All IMM forms
International Passport
Police clearance
Birth Attestation
Passport size photo

EDUCATION
Degree Certificate
Degree Transcript
NECO Certificate
Letter of recommendation from my UnderG supervisor
Research publication (Front Page)
MSc Admission letter
MSc Acceptance Letter

FINANCIAL DOCUMENTS
1st Scholarship Letter ( 23400Cad)
2nd Scholarship Letter ( 16000Cad)
(I later got 3rd Scholarship of 2000Cad -came in after i submitted my application, so i could add it.
My supervisors recommendation letter (Adding 5000K, funding my research and acknowledging my fundings)
My personal SOA (Current employment) with (N1.1M)
My NYSC SOA (Zero account)

EMPLOYMENT
NYSC Call up letter (I later passed out 25th July)
Official letter of acceptance from My PPA
Official Letter from my PPA confirming my current and future role when i come back (Written by me, stamped and signed by the company HRM)
Picture of me at work and at my CDS
NYSC ID Card

HOME TIE & PERSONAL ASSET
My wedding certificate
My Wife's birth certificates
My siblings' birth certificate
My Own Land Property docs (Power of Attorney and survey plan)
Pictures of My paintings
(Artworks)
My late fathers house and land properties (I explained I inherited them and i showed his death certificate)

TESTIMONY
I filed this application one month after i was refused with 4 refusal reasons.
I just want to thank God almighty who made it possible. I thank everyone in thread 15 for their invaluable advice at that time i was refused. Special thanks to @frankrobbn1, @Schonebaby and @Dera12345 who personally took it upon themselves to join me in re-strategizing for the the second app. They were always on phone with me, going through my letters, brainstorming on documents i should/shouldn't get. @stonecoldsteve, i can't forget you also. God bless you guys beyond measure.

It was not by my power, neither was it by any tight application, It was simply by the GRACE of my Lord Jesus Christ. I praised him exclusively and he answered by fire.

PRAISE THE LORD!

Congratulations... May God do our own too

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 9:01am On Aug 02, 2019
mcobex:
Yes I am, you?

Am good too, special salutation!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 9:02am On Aug 02, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

You should never compare timelines and profiles when it comes to immigration process. An immigration application is a complex one, with many variables. No two applicants are the same, even if they may have the same date of birth, similar profiles, and may come from similar countries.

Since you have filed your application, you must be aware that there are many questions to be asked on the application, which then has to be supported by documents. This is what makes each application unique, and so does the processing of such applications.

With so many variables, when you compare your application profile with another applicant, you are comparing apples to oranges. Please remember, immigration is law, and, no two cases are ever the same.

The uniqueness of each application does not stop here, the processing and evaluation of each application are done by humans (the visa officer's), who have their own unique personality and way of analysing. Even though each immigration officer is obligated to follow the law as stipulated in the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Regulations, and the manuals, by their speed, way they analyse, and their drive, are factors, which again add more variables.

In conclusion, we have encountered a great number of applicants who secured their Visas with few documentation. Hence, you shouldn't bother nor worry about Dera12345's application to yours. Hang on, Your testimony is close by.

I hope this little piece stands to motivate you. All the best

I can't agree less, real facts.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Aaron321: 9:37am On Aug 02, 2019
dubajek:

Kindly reply your mail pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by dubajek: 9:51am On Aug 02, 2019
done. Thanks

Aaron321:

Kindly reply your mail pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by makano: 10:17am On Aug 02, 2019
Go to the 1st page of this part, and make sure u have someone in Canada or u can use a 3rd party site if u dntr have anybody there... U can google 3rd party sites urself.... Peace
dubajek:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Pekun210(m): 10:20am On Aug 02, 2019
Congrats to all those who got approval... For those still waiting i pray God will give you reasons to smile... For those that got refused dont be discouraged because your miracle is coming...at last we'll be alright..

To everyone contributing one way or the other God will bless you all.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by judisco2019: 10:38am On Aug 02, 2019
I have done that several times but no response yet.
mcobex:
You know you can send PM to the said person, right?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sterlingwaterlo: 10:40am On Aug 02, 2019
Good morning,

My medical has been reading "we are reviewing the results of your medical exam" since last week thursday. I did medical upfront since may. I also sent a webform of my medical result last week monday before my medical started reading. What should i do?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by abusmanlouis: 10:49am On Aug 02, 2019
Wait a minute, do Canada embassy still give visa to PGC/PGD? Because the trend so far now from May till date showed that only Msc/PhD are now favorite

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by dubajek: 11:28am On Aug 02, 2019
Thanks. please I need somebody in Canada that can assist me. Kindly pm, please it's urgent.

makano:
Go to the 1st page of this part, and make sure u have someone in Canada or u can use a 3rd party site if u dntr have anybody there... U can google 3rd party sites urself.... Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Ayodeji786: 11:35am On Aug 02, 2019
sterlingwaterlo:
Good morning,

My medical has been reading "we are reviewing the results of your medical exam" since last week thursday. I did medical upfront since may. I also sent a webform of my medical result last week monday before my medical started reading. What should i do?

Continue sleeping at home my guy. You no get problem alaye mi
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by makano: 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
To the best of my knowledge I have not seen anywhere or even on their site that they have stop giving visas to PGD/C applicants... And moreover I know of someone that got her Visa last month with PGC... So lets stop this assumption please, cos it has been on since part 12 or 13... They still give PGD/C applicants Visa.. Peace
abusmanlouis:
Wait a minute, do Canada embassy still give visa to PGC/PGD? Because the trend so far now from May till date showed that only Msc/PhD are now favorite

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by makano: 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
Do not drink SNIPER over this.. its normal.. u will get a positive response soon.. Peace
sterlingwaterlo:
Good morning,

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by gatsbym4(m): 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2019
makano:
Do not drink SNIPER over this.. its normal.. u will get a positive response soon.. Peace

Lmaooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Vesment: 12:31pm On Aug 02, 2019
please its almost a month that i got my medicals passed sad sad sad sad sad, i dont know if i should be worried? (upfront medicals) both eligibility and background check are running together. sterlingwaterloo said i should not but i am
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by benjamin2222: 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2019
SandCastle:
Pls guys...not sure if anyone is having same issue.
Submitted paper app on the june 20th.Been tracking the app for weeks thru vfs website comes up with the generic terms your passport is at the canada embassy.
I did try to linked the application its says no records found..i habe tried a couple of times
I have tried tracking through vfs webiste again it says No records..i am confused..what do i need to do
I have exactly dsame issue did my paper application on the 14th of June. I need your assistance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Blema111: 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2019
Vesment:
please its almost a month that i got my medicals passed sad sad sad sad sad, i dont know if i should be worried? (upfront medicals) both eligibility and background check are running together. sterlingwaterloo said i should not but i am
Na wa oh...he said you shouldn’t worry, you are still worried. If we say you shouldn’t, you will still worry. Relax and be positive.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sterlingwaterlo: 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ayodeji786:

Continue sleeping at home my guy. You no get problem alaye mi
gbayi ore mi cool
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sterlingwaterlo: 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2019
makano:
Aameen. Thanks boss.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Masterariyo(m): 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2019
sterlingwaterlo:
Aameen. Thanks boss.

I am new here anyways but been reading all the messages since 4days ago.

I submitted my paper app too on 13th June. I am full of hopes. Let others be. Your confession is your possession. Goodnews soon guys. Cheers✌�

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by yacha77: 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2019
Congratulations on all approvals ladies and gentlemen..... Kindly let us know where your application was handled because I remember there was Paris recently.

Those that were delayed, dust yourself, package better and try again.

Hopefuls , best of the best.

We shall last last praise God
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by jesudaughter(f): 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2019
@frankrobbn1

Please I sent request to send you an email, do answer me. I have a peculiar case and urgently need your kind advise. Remain blessed for your selfless services in here.

Frankrobbn1:

Congratulations brother! cool I can remember how disheartened you are after your initial rejection. Happy it worked out perfectly as planned! Glad to be part of your TRV crowning achievement.

As for many of you that are waiting for positive response from IRCC, may heaven change your stories IJN! Frankrobben1 is back for good and will be active here to answer and render my selfless service for the benefit of others. I am therefore open to questions of any kind.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.