Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:43 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1052575 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobleman61: 9:24am On Aug 03, 2019
Congratulations to everyone who got there approval lately, and we hopefuls it will end in praise Amin smiley

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 03, 2019
Silent readers, if you have gotten college approval, please talk o

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by yacha77: 9:55am On Aug 03, 2019
I know its hard but if u get delayed also indicate so the gurus can help...

All approvals, kindly confirm it was handled in Nairobi.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobleman61: 9:58am On Aug 03, 2019
jessyeve:

Me college
Paper route June 28
Eligibility and background check running at the same time.
Hoping for the best outcome grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by 4evaco: 10:03am On Aug 03, 2019
yacha77:
I know its hard but if u get delayed also indicate so the gurus can help...

All approvals, kindly confirm it was handled in Nairobi.

Yea, Nairobi still processing study permit applications
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Mile22: 10:29am On Aug 03, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 03, 2019
Why mum account when you are an adult, please funds directly into your account by sponsors.
Mile22:
Good morning everyone here is my predicament.
I have two sponsors which is my grandfather and his elder brother (my uncle) we all bear the same surname.

8million naira covers my whole tuition fee for a year program including my one year living expenses and flight itinerary, here is the break down:
Tuition fee: $16,500
Living expenses $10,000
Flight: $2,000
Total: $28,500

I approximated everything to the sum of 8million naira you can correct me if I am wrong.
My sponsors are both both retired in their early 70s, they both live in UK and they have been the one sponsoring both me and my siblings education since our dad demise far back 2011 but no document to show for it because they either give us the money in cash or they send it to our account when they are in Nigeria, here is my questions:

1. Can they both use the same letter of sponsorship stating their reasons for sponsoring me and their both signature on it.

2. What documents should I request from them regarding where they work and other necessary documents ?

3. Since the sum of 4million is coming from each one them, should they send the whole money into my mums account which might become a lump sum, or they should send my living expenses into my account, pay part of my tuition fee and the remaining money Into my mums account ?

4. Regarding question number 3 getting both of them to send me statement of their account of 4months backward might be hard.

5. Would you advice me to apply for visa while serving (NYSC) or wait till I am been discharged and given my certificate. Based on reviews and people’s experience people get denied visa based on their current employment.

Gurus in the house I would be waiting for your guidance and advice. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by emmy4Gold: 10:50am On Aug 03, 2019
JudithPeter:
Pls everyone I require your help.
I paid my application fees for memorial University of Newfoundland using my masters card through the university website.
After 2 unsuccessful trials I noticed that the money had already been deducted from my account but I noticed that my payment didn't reflect on my profile and I also didn't receive a notification from the school stating that my payment was successful.
I went to my bank and was told that the payment went through.
It's almost a week and still nothing from the school
I'm also aware that memorial doesn't reply mails and will appreciate any suggestions from this forum on what to do.
Attached is a debit alert showing i made the payment.
send a mail to the school they will respond to your complain " gradapply@mun.ca"
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by NuelNuelTT(m): 10:56am On Aug 03, 2019
Yes. Let the first page of each placeholder have your list of documents you are submitting so that it will be easier for the VO to follow through. Also, most importantly, let our gurus in the house peruse your application/docs before you submit o. It will end well in Jesus name.

@frankrobbn1, @justmellow, @kcosam, @ayodeji786 and many others.

gr8full2God:
Good day all
Am about to submit my application online but my question is, Do I group all the supporting document in one pdf and upload? For example Proof of means of financial support I will add all the document in one pdf and upload am I right?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by oniwoski: 11:24am On Aug 03, 2019
Hello Everyone
Many thanks to the Gurus in the house...
Pls how do I book for medical and which is easier7

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by patrickokoh: 11:37am On Aug 03, 2019
Nobleman61:

Me college Paper route June 28 Eligibility and background check running at the same time. Hoping for the best outcome grin
please did you link your application online?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Awake18(m): 11:38am On Aug 03, 2019
Hi guys I submitted my application on 13th May till now my application has been the same since the day I submitted it no progress ,have messaged CIC Kenya but no response yet, what really can I do? School resumed 29th August

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Babarinde146(m): 11:48am On Aug 03, 2019
jessyeve:
june 10 we dey wait
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by bukonlami: 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
Hello guys,

Please which site is the best to order for gcms note or is there anyone in Canada who can help me please.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by gatsbym4(m): 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
oniwoski:
Hello Everyone

Same question please
@sashaa
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by gatsbym4(m): 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
My people any update

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Ayodeji786: 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
Awake18:
Hi guys I submitted my application on 13th May till now my application has been the same since the day I submitted it no progress ,have messaged CIC Kenya but no response yet, what really can I do? School resumed 29th August

Well, send an email to Nairobi and to lagos also. Let them know your school resume this month end.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Ayodeji786: 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
gatsbym4:
My people any update

No update yet bro.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by ca12: 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
Not to worry, they would respond
Submitted 10th of May, till date no response
This visa application seems random
Awake18:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Ayodeji786: 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
NuelNuelTT:
Yes. Let the first page of each placeholder have your list of documents you are submitting so that it will be easier for the VO to follow through. Also, most importantly, let our gurus in the house peruse your application/docs before you submit o. It will end well in Jesus name.

@frankrobbn1, @justmellow, @kcosam, @ayodeji786 and many others.

You've spoken well bro. Thank you for giving him/her the right information. However, he or she can post the documents he will be submitting so people can contribute if there is any one missing.

All the best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by gatsbym4(m): 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ayodeji786:

No update yet bro.

Oga o
It is well.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Ayodeji786: 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
gatsbym4:

Oga o
It is well.

Yes o it is well o. Despite the full funding and my supervisor have start emailing to ask about study permit visa cause my application is going to 8wks already.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by SmallerB: 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
Medical request and passed also
gatsbym4:
My people any update
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sashaa(f): 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
oniwoski:
Hello Everyone
Just google Qlife and IOM and choose the one that is best for you. Probably in terms of proximity and price.

I used IOM and i booked by sending an email and they responded to me with a date.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sashaa(f): 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
SmallerB:
Medical request and passed also
Wow...congrats. when did you get medical request?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sashaa(f): 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
Higihaga:

Thanks for the Response, please check your PM
Ok
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by SmallerB: 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
I posted it but i guess people didnt see it. Medical request came july 5th
Did it on july 18th
It just got updated to passed august 2(thanks to qlife)
sashaa:

Wow...congrats. when did you get medical request?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by gatsbym4(m): 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ayodeji786:

Yes o it is well o. Despite the full funding and my supervisor have start emailing to ask about study permit visa cause my application is going to 8wks already.

No worry
We go dey alrigt Las Las
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by gatsbym4(m): 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
UPDATE

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Madupcy: 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
gatsbym4:
My people any update

New
Biometric done:July 9
Eligibility review: Yes
Background check:Yes

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Madupcy: 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
Masterariyo:
Good evening all, please, how do i link my application online? I've only been checking on VSF tracking site but still showing "Is being Processed" Kindly help

1) Go to this link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
2) Select: continue to Gckey
3)Select: Sign up on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
4)After creating my cic account, click link application to this account.
5)Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Study permit and extension.
6)Then select Family name,given name and date of birth option.
7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth.
Next in applicant personal info fill passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
9) Fill program start and end date as well as DLI number of the institution (found in offer letter)
10) Your application will be found and can be linked.
11) You can get real time updates on your paper application.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.