Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,993 members, 7,873,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! (39564 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos / Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by omoadeleye(m): 8:38am On Jun 09, 2019
D banj baba, my number one from the begining to the end.
Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by iammo(m): 8:38am On Jun 09, 2019
Awol1:
Unfortunately, and ironically, I no longer see this guy as an artiste.

Someone should let him know that he belongs to the past now.

At some point in an artist life, they dont drop music or appear in movies frequently anymore, but they still rake in millions through digital rights, endosement, shows and royalty

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by boban007: 8:40am On Jun 09, 2019
GOO DRESS SENSE AND ALWAYS ON POINT.HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by Studyinchina200(m): 8:42am On Jun 09, 2019
Thank God you are not saying he's broke. A lot of brands still prefer him to your favorite celebrity.

Awol1:

1 Like

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by edo3(m): 8:43am On Jun 09, 2019
The only artiste that is telling his real age cos i his mates in NMS before he left for Navy sch abeokuta.. HBD bangalee

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by Deltatoto: 8:46am On Jun 09, 2019
Mandynews:
Born on June 9, 1980, Entertainer and entrepreneur, Dapo Oyebanjo, a.k.a Dbanj is celebrating his 39th birthday today.

The self-acclaimed king of girls, 'kokomaster' shared nice photos of himself to celebrate his 39th years birthday.

In his special birthday message, D’banj wrote

Source: https://mandynews.com/kokomaster-dbanj-celebrates-his-39th-birthday-today-with-adorable-photos/

Send him happy birthday wishes below.

his a failure at 39 no one to call him daddy.in the next 15yrs he’s an old man.life is really unfair.
Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by sparog(m): 8:49am On Jun 09, 2019
Junkie1:
YOUR MOM HASN'T SUPPLIED YET

That's too low

Learn to leave peoples parents out of insults

1 Like

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by dannybrasky(m): 8:51am On Jun 09, 2019
SMH! HE STILL HAS THE BEST STAGE PERFORMANCE TILL DATE,AS FAR AS NAIJAS ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY IS CONCERNED.

Awol1:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by tydi(m): 9:01am On Jun 09, 2019
Junkie1:
YOUR MOM HASN'T SUPPLIED YET

Ok.. But don't go psychosis before it arrives!

1 Like

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by Unconquerable: 9:02am On Jun 09, 2019
Awol1:

Your opinion of him is just as irrelevant as you. I doubt you even have anything you stand for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 09, 2019
Chai
Time really flies.
I remember when they said he was 26.
Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 09, 2019
Awol1:

What of people like you that have no hope of belonging to the past, present or future?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by Junkie1: 9:07am On Jun 09, 2019
tydi:

Ok.. But don't go psychosis before it arrives!
I'LL TRY NOT TO THANKS FOR THE LOOK OUT BRUV

1 Like

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by tosynAB(m): 9:12am On Jun 09, 2019
Long life to the real entertainer who shared his light to the whole Africa artists ...... You paved the way and God bless sir.... llnp#bangalee
Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by mightyhaze: 9:14am On Jun 09, 2019
Happy birthday kokomaster
Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by Isoduwa(m): 9:24am On Jun 09, 2019
olasaad:
Happy birthday day to us

How many of Una?
Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by kingkuntaval: 9:31am On Jun 09, 2019
urthermate:
This Nigerian superstar changed the game of the music industry not in Nigeria but across africa and for african artistes.

He is the pace setter of the 'commercial-ness' for african artistes combining earning power with artistic brand visibility making entertainment the 'new bride' for corporate organisations.

His N16 million naira endorsement deal with PZ's energy drink was the very first of its kind accross Africa. He made corporate bodies and money makers take artistes more serious in term of money power

Very few arfrican artistes has his Artistic power brand. very few. Happy birthday to a legend pace setter!

Facts.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by Goddi1993(m): 9:32am On Jun 09, 2019
Sharatu to you kokomaster
Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by Witnes: 9:50am On Jun 09, 2019
HBD to amongst the three best of my choice N naija music industry, anytime any day. Many more cakes to decorates.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by DSoj(m): 9:50am On Jun 09, 2019
LEGEND!!
Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:50am On Jun 09, 2019
Mandynews:
Born on June 9, 1980, Entertainer and entrepreneur, Dapo Oyebanjo, a.k.a Dbanj is celebrating his 39th birthday today.

The self-acclaimed king of girls, 'kokomaster' shared nice photos of himself to celebrate his 39th years birthday.

In his special birthday message, D’banj wrote

Source: https://mandynews.com/kokomaster-dbanj-celebrates-his-39th-birthday-today-with-adorable-photos/

Send him happy birthday wishes below.

I present u brethrens the real koko master..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by Beamborla(f): 9:57am On Jun 09, 2019
Deltatoto:
his a failure at 39 no one to call him daddy.in the next 15yrs he’s an old man.life is really unfair.

So because he doesn't have a child 'at the moment', he's a failure?

Your type are extremely toxic to the society.

4 Likes

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by Rroszy(m): 10:00am On Jun 09, 2019
Happy birthday boss
Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by dayleke: 10:06am On Jun 09, 2019
olasaad:
Happy birthday day to us

HBD to you.
Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by Mateen1000: 10:11am On Jun 09, 2019
Deltatoto:
I pray what happened to him about his child doesn’t happen to you.
It’s clear you are a retarded Bastard

4 Likes

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by splendour7(m): 10:14am On Jun 09, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
"Suddenly suddenly suddenly."

Niyi, my neighbour didn't allow me rest till i fell in love with the song.
lolz! "dey just want to nooo the kind of life i'm living"

1 Like

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by Dimejimichael(m): 10:22am On Jun 09, 2019
happy Birthday to the koko master himself.

I'm still enjoying "Why me " track
Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by rattlesnake(m): 10:27am On Jun 09, 2019
After sacrificing his son...
Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by Awoo88: 10:53am On Jun 09, 2019
Mandynews:

Thank God you are not saying he's broke. A lot of brands still prefer him to your favorite celebrity.
A lot of brand
Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by segun18(m): 11:01am On Jun 09, 2019
God bless you D,banj. You are a Creative Guy.
Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by papiwyte(m): 11:04am On Jun 09, 2019
Hbd koko Master grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor / Alex Ekubo's Gift To Desmond Elliot / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Posts A Photo Of Them Together. Excited Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.