Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! (39559 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos / Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by toprealman: 11:05am On Jun 09, 2019
Once upon a time, a record called Mohit.......smh.
It is well.....never give up people. Life is in phases.
Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by Davidoff2000: 11:18am On Jun 09, 2019
Learn a skill, begin to earn a living...
Become a Data Network Installer...
Cabling Technician..
Low Voltage Engineer
Telecom Technician...
All rolled into 1..
For just N20,000 in 3days in Abuja
Call 0708 394 1087

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by thunderbabs: 11:23am On Jun 09, 2019
All these artistes wey no get hits again should just change career to fashion celebs make dem go dey catwalk for runway..
Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by Nonstopvibez: 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
Everyone remember
Moh or mo hits records
Why me o

Men that song motivated me
Ikechukwu..i sight u.
For that am gonna playbscobedo be do
Song by ikechuwkwu now
Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by Rotimi47: 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
Mandynews:

Thank God you are not saying he's broke. A lot of brands still prefer him to your favorite celebrity.
Word;Nice comment and true talk.
Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by Deltatoto: 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2019
Mateen1000:

I pray what happened to him about his child doesn’t happen to you.
It’s clear you are a retarded Bastard
it can’t happen to me bro I’m not foolish and careless I also have a pool in my house but it’s seriously Baricaded.why has he reduced his social media appearance?ppl don’t even know I’m married let alone posting my family on internet.im not on any social media platform I’m on WhatsApp with a number that’s not mine
Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by Deltatoto: 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
Beamborla:

So because he doesn't have a child 'at the moment', he's a failure?

Your type are extremely toxic to the society.
i pray u be like him since you call him success.mugu
Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by IMMUNO1(m): 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
Happy Happy Birthday to the one and only booty Capone. The way you managed your son's death increased my love for you. May good things never depart from you at your new age. Respect sir. Cheers!!!
Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by Kingkun69(m): 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
Wow thought he was older

Happy birthday
Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by micolaj: 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2019
olasaad:
Happy birthday day to us

Happy Birthday, Dear

1 Like

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2019
Mk93:

What of people like you that have no hope of belonging to the past, present or future?

That's a kinda rude.

And you shouldn't be so sure
Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by Maliqcious: 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2019
Tell Him some people talk like their brain is on strike...even in Music is still try to give most of the artist a run for their Money....still My no1 artist in Africa next to O.B.O
Mandynews:

Thank God you are not saying he's broke. A lot of brands still prefer him to your favorite celebrity.
Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by Maliqcious: 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
File' am Dbanj or Skibanj like My Jamaican fans do call Me...listen !!!! At a point His charisma influenced Me the extent while workout I just to have is physique then...remember vividly during ASUU strike 2013 when a guess from d U.k came to lounge in d suite I was working, so head swollen when He said I look like dbanj or am his brother... Happy birthday Ejanla, white lion and Bangerlee from the Lee temple...kip prospering and overcome all obstacle
Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by Highshow05(m): 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
Happy birthday Eja Nla
Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by luluman: 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2019
Awol1:
Unfortunately, and ironically, I no longer see this guy as an artiste.

Someone should let him know that he belongs to the past now.

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by luluman: 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
urthermate:
This Nigerian superstar changed the game of the music industry not in Nigeria but across africa and for african artistes.

He is the pace setter of the 'commercial-ness' for african artistes combining earning power with artistic brand visibility making entertainment the 'new bride' for corporate organisations.

His N16 million naira endorsement deal with PZ's energy drink was the very first of its kind accross Africa. He made corporate bodies and money makers take artistes more serious in term of money power

Very few arfrican artistes has his Artistic power brand. very few. Happy birthday to a legend pace setter!
I DOFF FOR YOU.
Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by luluman: 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2019
fuckerstard:

Just imagine someone saying that to D'banj, well i'm sure he can't say it 2 my face.
WHO BE YOU?
Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by SKGtalkof9jaboi: 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2019
HAPPY Birthday Banga Lee..I celebrate u sir. The artist I respect a lot.. No tattoo, no baby mama drama. mostly on the news for positive reasons.
Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by benjanny(m): 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
Happy birthday
Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2019
Mandynews:

Brands in your imagination abi?LOL
Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
The mistake he made was thinking he was a bigger star than he really was.That move to Goodmusic killed his career in Nigeria and the one in America was never born.
I am surprised tiwa savage(whose fame is even less than 2012 d'banj)has made the same mistake.American artistes are really struggling now,with this new generation and their10 sec attention span.How will a 39 year old Nigerian female artiste fit in?Now she is crickets.Nothing from her again.

My advice to Nigerian artistes that want to make it abroad is to take time to build a following over there,while you are still here.Make consistent hits with those foreign artistes,be so good that you cannot be ignored.

I'm just saying
Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by deebrain(m): 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2019
Banga Lee.

Congratulations sir
Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by GEEBITE: 10:43am On Jun 10, 2019
Yeah,that was in 2006. Thats how time flies.
koyyes:
Chai

Time really flies.

I remember when they said he was 26.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by AnonymousAyo(m): 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2019
My Birthday Mate...I Rep #June9
Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by Beamborla(f): 11:23pm On Jun 10, 2019
Deltatoto:
i pray u be like him since you call him success.mugu

You are sick everywhere.

And I'm feeling really bad for typing this... I can't shake the feeling that you are a teenager.

The good thing is that you still have ample time to have sense.
Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by Deltatoto: 11:29pm On Jun 10, 2019
Beamborla:

You are sick everywhere.

And I'm feeling really bad for typing this... I can't shake the feeling that you are a teenager.

The good thing is that you still have ample time to have sense.
i senior ur papa.you don’t know what life is.ehat u wake up it should be so late.your boyfriend put prik in ur Toto you now think that’s all life has to offer.
Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by Alejobs: 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
If you don't forgive, you give the past the opportunity it needs to keep you away from the future you desire

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How 2face Idibia Lost N114 Million During Elections / Kanayo O. Kanayo's Campaign Poster / DJ Cuppy: I'm Not Engaged, I Just Like Diamond!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.