Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,287 members, 7,964,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 10:46 AM

This Girl! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl! (764 Views)

May We Never Jam This Girl On Bed (extreme Graphic Photo) / OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl! by Charges(m): 8:46am On Oct 01, 2010
Theres this girl am dating, she is so inquisitive that any girl that calls me, at my back she will call them back and interrogate them. what is the meaning of this?
Re: This Girl! by sleekone: 8:48am On Oct 01, 2010
u don marry wife ooooo and nt d gud one grin
Re: This Girl! by InkedNerd(f): 8:53am On Oct 01, 2010
It means she thinks that you're cheating on her. She might be insecure as well. You should try talking to her.
Re: This Girl! by edlion57(m): 8:58am On Oct 01, 2010
grin she is jealous which shows dat she loves u and i hope u are not cheating her
Re: This Girl! by greedie1(f): 9:00am On Oct 01, 2010
yea, she is insecured and possessive. try talking to her ok
Re: This Girl! by Charges(m): 9:03am On Oct 01, 2010
Tanks all.
Re: This Girl! by jaygetta(m): 9:17am On Oct 01, 2010
It means one day when she's paranoid enuff ull wake up and see her with blood in her mouth, a knife in her hand, and ur nuts in her palms. Poor u!
Re: This Girl! by InkedNerd(f): 9:22am On Oct 01, 2010
lmao, stop trying to give the guy nightmares grin.
Re: This Girl! by Cutier(f): 9:22am On Oct 01, 2010
She is being too possesive which is very dangerous.
Re: This Girl! by Tinksh(f): 11:06am On Oct 01, 2010
She is obviously insecure. Maybe try to reassure her. Are you doing anything that would make her think you are cheating?
Re: This Girl! by iice(f): 11:20am On Oct 01, 2010
What's the meaning of life?
I remember those hairy crawlies that get into our clothes in school and make you itch till you feel like cutting of that part of your skin. . .what is the meaning of that?
This dude totally painted his nails black! What is the meaning of that?
Re: This Girl! by Ifedisky(m): 1:07pm On Oct 01, 2010
iice:

What's the meaning of life?
I remember those hairy crawlies that get into our clothes in school and make you itch till you feel like cutting of that part of your skin. . .what is the meaning of that?
This dude totally painted his nails black! What is the meaning of that?

Try and sweeten your temper now ;Djust bear the thread. It won't last for ever wink
Re: This Girl! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2010
Hmm just dating what happens when if married
Re: This Girl! by iice(f): 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2010
Ifedisky:

Try and sweeten your temper now ;Djust bear the thread. It won't last for ever wink

grin Noted

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Where Do You Draw The Line? / I'm Confused / Why Ebi Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.