Stats: 3,199,859 members, 7,972,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:48 AM

Jokes That Will Make Your Day - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokes That Will Make Your Day (965 Views)

Funny Short Jokes That Will Make Your Day! / Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh Your Heart Out / 10 New Nigeria Short Jokes That Will Get You Rolling On The Floor. (2) (3) (4)

Jokes That Will Make Your Day by Tubexsms(m): 10:52am On Jun 11, 2019
Are you looking depressed? Feeling troubled with the things happening around you in this country? Do you want to clear off stress from your head after a hectic day? Then these top ten Daily Jokes in Nigeria are exactly what you need to make your day. Keep reading because we have the cure here!

My sister! no s*x position makes a man faithful, who will cheat, will cheat, so please don’t break your spinal cord sister.

New relationship can be very sweet, U can even call after an Hour just to say “Happy 1Hour anniversary to us”.

‘I will marry u’, ‘I will marry u’… After s*x u vanishes. This is the reason why many men are inside Fanta bottles today in Benin

So someone cannot dial wrong number in Nigeria and a good Politician like Akpabio or a Celebrity like Davido or Businessman like Dangote picked, must it always be Aboki?

https://dailytells.com.ng/2019/06/11/top-10-daily-tells-jokes-that-will-make-your-day/

365 Times / Meeting With Obasanjo / 24 Hours Left

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5