Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,058 members, 7,890,483 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:47 PM

Cardi B Reveals What She Does 4 Times Daily To Become Popular - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Reveals What She Does 4 Times Daily To Become Popular (644 Views)

Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily / I Wanted To See Only Patapaa - Cardi B Reveals Reason For Snubbing Ghanaian Cel / Ghanaian Superstar, Juliet Ibrahim Shares Cute Photos With Cardi B, Reveals What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Reveals What She Does 4 Times Daily To Become Popular by Petfadblog1: 11:46am On Jun 11, 2019
Famous rapper, Cardi B has taken to her Instagram page to reveal what she does four times a day to become a huge success.
Cardi B, a proud mother of one, who has been very open about her cosmetic surgery noted that regardless of her ‘razz’ lifestyle, she is a very prayerful woman, who prays four times a day, ” anywhere, anytime.’

Just yesterday, Cardi B took to Twitter to explain why she has been trying to refrain from travelling.
The New York rapper wrote “Look how swollen my feet get every time I take flights my stomach gets even more puffy.”
She continued: “Reasons why my doctor told me to chill on shows cause my feet and stomach burn when I get puffed up NOT due to ticket sales. Stop talking sht fck outta here”
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/06/cardi-b-reveals-what-she-does-4-times.html
She inserted a photo of her swollen feet, along with the tweet explaining why she doesn’t take flights due to her surgery.
Cardi also dressed the rumours in another tweet.
She tweeted “LMAAOOO All of the shows I canceled were sold out they even put it on the news on the El Paso news.”
Cardi continued: “I even show ya how swollen my feet got when I get off a plane so imagine how my stomach and my back get and the pain I feel due to surgery. Stop lying on me!”https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/06/cardi-b-reveals-what-she-does-4-times.html

(1) (Reply)

Teni New Video Leaked , Power Rangers , Police Arrest The Person Today / Lagosians Storms LOOM Headquarters To Collect Their Money / Bbnaija 2018 Winner Miracle Becomes An “instrument Rated” Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.