Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,988 members, 7,883,417 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:25 AM

Adorable Photos Of Comedian AY And Family In Matching Outfit (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photos Of Comedian AY And Family In Matching Outfit (photos) (508 Views)

Recent Photos Of Comedian Real Warri Pikin Spark Reactions / Tiwa Savage And Her Female Dancers Looking Sexy In Matching Outfit (photos) / Kenneth Okonkwo And Son In Matching Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Photos Of Comedian AY And Family In Matching Outfit (photos) by onyi25(f): 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
Nigerian most popular Comedian turned Movie producer and actor, Ay Comedian, has taken to his Instagram page to share an adorable photo of himself and beautiful family in matching hooded outfit.

Sharing the photo, Ay wrote;

"Me and my 'niggas' in the Hood with @midas_interiors one leg missing. Spot the leg and win 200k. (Them go find dem go tire) lol"

So run along now to his page now to find the missing leg and win a whooping sum of 200k lol.

See more photos here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/06/adorable-photo-of-comedian-ay-and.html

Re: Adorable Photos Of Comedian AY And Family In Matching Outfit (photos) by collinometricx: 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2019
E
Re: Adorable Photos Of Comedian AY And Family In Matching Outfit (photos) by Ciaos: 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ay, you no wan born again? Make i ask you oooo, because you dey talk people own say na joke you dey.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Young Rappers Johndee And Lil Frosh Can Rap Like Than FALZ, Da Grin / See How This Oyibo Man Rejected His Wife For Ever / Raymond Dokpesi, Gbenga Aruleba Fights Dirty!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.