Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,689 members, 7,902,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:10 AM

Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales (30982 Views)

King Charles III Officially Names William, Kate, Prince And Princess Of Wales / Prince Charles Pays Tribute To Mother, Becomes King / Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by AntiWailer: 10:33am On Jun 14, 2019
That idiot good everytime
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by EvilMetahuman: 10:33am On Jun 14, 2019
Ayotemide:

Your god Buhari is a perpetual goofer, don't compare intelligent men who make typographic errors to one who is not conscious or aware of his very existence!
you are an ignorant, inferiority complex ridden, mor0n

I can bet my left nose that you have never listened to trump talk for 1minute in your ignorant life.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 14, 2019
It's a Gaffe!
No Biggie abeg.
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by femi4: 10:35am On Jun 14, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
So the president of the U.S. can also goofed or make mistakes in pronouciation, if na Buhari do this one now....everybody for don begin dey scatter.....Wales ko, whales ni...
spelling
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by 8stargeneral: 10:38am On Jun 14, 2019
And one idiot here was accusing me of typing error I made,no one is perfect.
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by Beetobee(f): 10:43am On Jun 14, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
So the president of the U.S. can also goofed or make mistakes in pronouciation, if na Buhari do this one now....everybody for don begin dey scatter.....Wales ko, whales ni...

Don't mind the empty heads! They forget that everyone has his elusive moments as long as we are human,we must fall at one time or the other. They have eyes on everyone and everything, they even count raindrops that fall when its raining!

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by annisy(f): 10:43am On Jun 14, 2019
Americans are the most funny people on earth just simple mistake "whale & Wales" is making headline assuming @mbuhari is their president the mistake wld hav been a normal thing

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by Maket: 10:44am On Jun 14, 2019
kingphilip:
Nobody is infallible
Only God who is not a man.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by JustHector(m): 10:45am On Jun 14, 2019
If na IELTS writing test...this guy go get band 5. grin
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by Cameroonglass(m): 10:46am On Jun 14, 2019
see people laughing at trump's mistake,while ""they(including their President)"" cannot write out a complete sentence

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 14, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
have you seen what his people did to him? Nobody enjoys mediocrity

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by Gandollaar(f): 10:54am On Jun 14, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
So the president of the U.S. can also goofed or make mistakes in pronouciation if na Buhari do this one now....everybody for don begin dey scatter.....Wales ko, whales ni...
Na Dem oooo

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by Sunsets: 10:57am On Jun 14, 2019
can Bubu correct himself?
Kingosytex:
mistakes are part of being human, the most important thing is that he understood that he was wrong and corrected himself...

Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by Adakintroy: 10:57am On Jun 14, 2019
When this man is Done they will write a huge book about him parallel to know human thoughts.

He stray too far from convention norms and standards to be tsuccessfull. A billionaire and number one man in the world. He is too weird.

He run past his mistakes like they never happened. Cnn is almost tired of running his guffs. This is more than tuff skin.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by Gandollaar(f): 10:59am On Jun 14, 2019
Adakintroy:
When this man is Done they will write a huge book about him parallel to know human thoughts.

He stray too far from convention norms and standards to be tsuccessfull. A billionaire and number one man in the world. He is too weird.

He run past his mistakes like they never happened. Cnn is almost tired of running his guffs. This is more than tuff skin.
I swear!
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by MobilityExpress: 11:02am On Jun 14, 2019
A 73 years old man mistakenly types Whales instead of Wales, oh let's make a big deal out of it, smh. Fake News Media are just groping in the dark trying to attack this man with anything they find, even with silly things, but end up making him more popular and more liked. The more they hate him for no reason, the more Trump keeps winning. Can't curse a man whom God has blessed.
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by Joevics(m): 11:05am On Jun 14, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
Stop comparing Trump with Buhari. Trump writes his own tweets.
Buhari on the otherhand don't know there are even social media account with his name.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 14, 2019
So what's the big deal in that. People just like to talk sha. Download this love song. http://www.naijapals.com/music/Searching_for_love_Xpol-89179
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 14, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:
I see a lot of people pointing out typographical error,just wonder it it was Buhari that wrote.Will you hypocrites ever thing of typing error?
Pmb own is different, lemme give u example

Calling Nigeria youth lazy live on TV for the whole world to see.

Saying I will work for the 95 percent that voted for me and the remaining 5 percent should not expect anything.

When he was ask about the security of nigeria, he said I have seen the ig of police, he's loosing weight, so I think he's working add.

In a recent interview, he was ask who is buhari, he began to talk about secondary School teachers.

Truth is buhari is not a very intelligent person and definitely not the right person to rule nigeria.
He can't even make public speech without looking at a paper.
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by goshen26: 11:41am On Jun 14, 2019
Auto correct
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:43am On Jun 14, 2019
Kingosytex:
mistakes are part of being human, the most important thing is that he understood that he was wrong and corrected himself...

usage of auto-correct in latest devices can disgrace person.
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by Sunday40: 11:43am On Jun 14, 2019
Nobody is above mistake, if it's buhari now, he will say he is a robot.
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by SoNature(m): 11:46am On Jun 14, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
So the president of the U.S. can also goofed or make mistakes in pronouciation if na Buhari do this one now....everybody for don begin dey scatter.....Wales ko, whales ni...

You are as horrible as your President Buhari.
Do you know why?
Well, Amaechi said that he doesn't read.
And just like your greedy oldie, who shouldn't come close to being a president in a 21st-century country, you never read the article!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by Guestlander: 11:47am On Jun 14, 2019
kingphilip:
Nobody is infallible

Trump is dumb. Prince of whales? Prince of whales ko, princess of barracuda ni.
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by LegoMetahuman: 11:51am On Jun 14, 2019
[[s]quote author=charliboy654 post=79321068]

Saying I will work for the 95 percent that voted for me and the remaining 5 percent should not expect anything.

When he was ask about the security of nigeria, he said I have seen the ig of police, he's loosing weight, so I think he's working add.

In a recent interview, he was ask who is buhari, he began to talk about secondary School teachers.

Truth is buhari is not a very intelligent person and definitely not the right person to rule nigeria.
[/quote][/s] trump has said worse to his political opponents and liberal voters.
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by FORNALS(m): 11:52am On Jun 14, 2019
that idiotic worthless piece of trash called 'trump' is too controversial. he's not a worthy leader
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by temak1: 11:57am On Jun 14, 2019
Is he now lifeless?
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by Oyinlomobambam(m): 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2019
If na Buhari now, na series of abuse
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by BluntBoy(m): 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
Joevics:

Stop comparing Trump with Buhari. Trump writes his own tweets.
Buhari on the otherhand don't know there are even social media account with his name.

So, it is now an achievement to write one's own tweets?

And why can't we compare Trump with Buhari? Let Trump come and manage a overly corrupt and tribalistic country like Nigeria and let us see if he would survive a year without running the country down.
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by ezugegere(m): 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
valentineuwakwe:

Please don't even mention Bubu here. Does your iberiberised President even know what is Twitter. President Trump manages his own Twitter account!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by BluntBoy(m): 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
charliboy654:

All these supposed goofs are not as worse as the one Trump made when he called a plaintiff a judge on live TV. The case was Reno vs Flores, yet he called Flores a judge instead of plaintiff.

And you wrote that Buhari cannot make a public speech without looking at a paper. Tell me, aside Tafawa Balewa, which other orator have we had as a leader. Even GEJ who is said to have a PhD could not make one great speech to save his life.

How many American presidents were orators in their time aside Obama and a few others?
Re: Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales by HopeBlaq(m): 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
Had it been na pmb hw market for be?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Taliban Tell Russia And Ukraine To Resolve The Crisis Through Peaceful Means / Queen Elizabeth For Burial September 19, Royal Family Releases Funeral Program / Ismael "El Mayo" Zambada: Leader Of Mexico Sinaloa Drug Cartel Arrested In Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.