Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,366 members, 7,943,895 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:45 AM

The David Oyedepo Foundation Calls For Full Scholarship Applications - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The David Oyedepo Foundation Calls For Full Scholarship Applications (21806 Views)

100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians / 10 Reasons Why Nigerians FAIL In Their Scholarship Applications / Tstv User Review: The David To Dstv’s Goliath; All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The David Oyedepo Foundation Calls For Full Scholarship Applications by sammualajo: 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2019
what a brilliant idea
Re: The David Oyedepo Foundation Calls For Full Scholarship Applications by bamasite2: 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2019
Good move

In other news:

Make this weekend your best weekend ever. Get our PREMIUM FEMALE ORGASM GUARANTEE PULSATORS and experience a whole new level of full body orgasms. Get it here:https://www.nairaland.com/5237523/holiday-coming-else-wants-female
Re: The David Oyedepo Foundation Calls For Full Scholarship Applications by blackaxe78: 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
Nice one!
Re: The David Oyedepo Foundation Calls For Full Scholarship Applications by Tomide007: 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
madridsta007:

I actually applaud the ingenuity and smartness of the Northerners. How they have done this and ALSO ensured that the South is divided to put up a fight or even a quarrel is ingenuity. That some Southerners will defend this Northernisation and kill and insult their fellow Southerners for it can be described as Smartness.

Northerners, I doff my hat for una.
I think its about believing what you want to believe really. Cose I can also name lots of powerful agencies headed by southerners, just my opinion though and if I carefully omit northerners names, it will look like a southern agenda .

1 Like

Re: The David Oyedepo Foundation Calls For Full Scholarship Applications by ritzyvic1(m): 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2019
heavenlyson:
Dear Nairalanders,

Kindly assist a brother with the following info...

I have a HND (Upper Credit) Certificate and desire to run a PGD Programme Abroad. (Preferably Europe, Australia, New Zealand or Canada.

•Can i get a direct admission for a Masters Degree Programme? If not, which?

•Which Country/Institution has the cheapest/affordable tuition fees.

•What could the tuition fee cost?

•Can one be qualified for Scholarship?

•What are the admission requirements?

•Please, indicate if institution requires IETLS or not.

•What is the cost of Visa?

•What is the Validity of Visa?

•Can one work while Schooling?

•What is the cost of Living in that City..
Including:
Accommodation,
Feeding,
Transportation,
Health Care,
Social requirements & Tax?

Please, provide other necessary informations and guidance.

God bless you.

omenma90@gmail.com

Sorry to ask but how did you manage to get a HND if you are this lazy?
You expect someone to go and gather all these info and bring it to your doorstep.
If you are serious go to travel section and read the experiences of people that have done those stuffs, interact with those currently pursuing it. You'll gather bits of info here and there, Google the rest and check out various websites of schools and embassies

2 Likes

Re: The David Oyedepo Foundation Calls For Full Scholarship Applications by ATTAH012(m): 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
EFCC wher ar u?
Re: The David Oyedepo Foundation Calls For Full Scholarship Applications by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
Riele, start this immediately.
Re: The David Oyedepo Foundation Calls For Full Scholarship Applications by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:21pm On Jun 14, 2019
what of political science? I see many jambite changing to convenant university
Re: The David Oyedepo Foundation Calls For Full Scholarship Applications by jadeliyi(m): 1:23pm On Jun 14, 2019
AleAirHub:
No management courses. undecided
oga economics is the mother of all management course,accounting is the first borna
both are there pls recheck

1 Like

Re: The David Oyedepo Foundation Calls For Full Scholarship Applications by Mariangeles(f): 1:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
NameChecker:
Where is Daddy Freeze?
He'll conveniently not see it .

2 Likes

Re: The David Oyedepo Foundation Calls For Full Scholarship Applications by TheBeat: 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
Lucid1:

If you won't list all the DGs and heads of all MDAs and parastatals in Nigeria and their region then go and bury your head in shame. Divisionism isn't the way forward
Shame on you. Executive, judicial and legislative branches are controlled by North. Police, defence, army, custom, inec, petroleum, finance, intelligence , EFCC are all controlled by one section of the government with 98 or 100% Muslim yet you utter this crap.

1 Like

Re: The David Oyedepo Foundation Calls For Full Scholarship Applications by TheBeat: 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2019
Tomide007:

The guy simply quoted the ones headed by a northerner and left the ones headed by southerners, he even goofed by saying speaker -north, he carefully omitted vice president. He avoided the chief of defence staff, Chief of naval staff, Cbn governor,Dg Defence intelligence agency, Dg firs because they are not northerners .
That was made before this NASS election. The areas mentioned are the livewire of any nation. 99.9% North and muslim

1 Like

Re: The David Oyedepo Foundation Calls For Full Scholarship Applications by buzzcypha(m): 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2019
Tomide007:

The guy simply quoted the ones headed by a northerner and left the ones headed by southerners, he even goofed by saying speaker -north, he carefully omitted vice president. He avoided the chief of defence staff, Chief of naval staff, Cbn governor,Dg Defence intelligence agency, Dg firs because they are not northerners .
Count the position you listed and count his, then tell us the difference, okoro

1 Like

Re: The David Oyedepo Foundation Calls For Full Scholarship Applications by Agugbadin: 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
Always the best, thank you so much for sowing in the life of people
Re: The David Oyedepo Foundation Calls For Full Scholarship Applications by calculator123(m): 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2019
heavenlyson:
Dear Nairalanders,

Kindly assist a brother with the following info...

I have a HND (Upper Credit) Certificate and desire to run a PGD Programme Abroad. (Preferably Europe, Australia, New Zealand or Canada.

•Can i get a direct admission for a Masters Degree Programme? If not, which?

•Which Country/Institution has the cheapest/affordable tuition fees.

•What could the tuition fee cost?

•Can one be qualified for Scholarship?

•What are the admission requirements?

•Please, indicate if institution requires IETLS or not.

•What is the cost of Visa?

•What is the Validity of Visa?

•Can one work while Schooling?

•What is the cost of Living in that City..
Including:
Accommodation,
Feeding,
Transportation,
Health Care,
Social requirements & Tax?

Please, provide other necessary informations and guidance.

God bless you.

omenma90@gmail.com
visit the American student thread in the travel section

1 Like

Re: The David Oyedepo Foundation Calls For Full Scholarship Applications by madridsta007(m): 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2019
Tomide007:

I think its about believing what you want to believe really. Cose I can also name lots of powerful agencies headed by southerners, just my opinion though and if I carefully omit northerners names, it will look like a southern agenda .

Again, I think while pretending to oneself can be relieving and short-term escapism, it doesn't remove what are very troubling facts.
Unless we want to pretend to ourselves, in a multiethnic nation, that list presents very troubling facts.
Re: The David Oyedepo Foundation Calls For Full Scholarship Applications by Champneys: 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2019
bezimo:
All those useless people that criticise Bishop Oyedepo on what he does for the poor are suddenly blind, deaf and dumb on seeing this noble actions he does for indigent students on an annual basis running to hundreds of millions of Naira like I heard and confirmed.

But if it's to run their useless mouth against Bishop on Tithe this..Tithe that..you wee see them like possessed dogs out in full force.

Shut up there you stupid prat!

Bezimo oooleeeeee

Bezimo is one of the fake pastors of our times who feast and feed fat on gullible tithe payer's money

Bezimo, ara lo ma san pa eeeee! grin grin
Re: The David Oyedepo Foundation Calls For Full Scholarship Applications by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
nairalee:
I can bet with anything that someone will have something negative to say about this too.

Let's wait for the never-see-good-in-anything to arrive
You can never satisfy human being.
Re: The David Oyedepo Foundation Calls For Full Scholarship Applications by Kellie069(m): 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
Applicants must have applied for a course of study at Covenant University or Landmark University, Nigeria.

Who no get the school fees before, go first apply? Na big men children Wan still get the scholarship.
Re: The David Oyedepo Foundation Calls For Full Scholarship Applications by owowa145(m): 2:38pm On Jun 14, 2019
Tomide007:

Oga, by numbers and key positions have been occupied by what he mentioned.
Re: The David Oyedepo Foundation Calls For Full Scholarship Applications by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2019
Snapchat:
From our tithe and offering...

According to people who never gave him N1 before. smiley

And those that their state government are owing 8 months salaries
Re: The David Oyedepo Foundation Calls For Full Scholarship Applications by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2019
Kellie069:
Applicants must have applied for a course of study at Covenant University or Landmark University, Nigeria.

Who no get the school fees before, go first apply? Na big men children Wan still get the scholarship.

Make enquiries before commenting.
Orphans first before anybody. Then people from broken homes and single parents(with proof)
They do it every year
Re: The David Oyedepo Foundation Calls For Full Scholarship Applications by heavenlyson(m): 6:18pm On Jun 14, 2019
Chai..

You FIRST finished me before rendering your advice..

Thanks be to God i survived.

Thank you for your advice though.

ritzyvic1:

Sorry to ask but how did you manage to get a HND if you are this lazy?
You expect someone to go and gather all these info and bring it to your doorstep.
If you are serious go to travel section and read the experiences of people that have done those stuffs, interact with those currently pursuing it. You'll gather bits of info here and there, Google the rest and check out various websites of schools and embassies
Re: The David Oyedepo Foundation Calls For Full Scholarship Applications by subcbouy: 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2019
NameChecker:
Where is Daddy Freeze?
He doesn't speak on specific case like this
Re: The David Oyedepo Foundation Calls For Full Scholarship Applications by Lush100(m): 6:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
Tomide007:

Sir, even at that, is that list true?
If so, It calls for concern.
When you juxtapose that list to the level of education of each region, we see a.distortion and an inversely related function.
It should not be so. We could be indirectly encouraging mediocrity.
Re: The David Oyedepo Foundation Calls For Full Scholarship Applications by Kellie069(m): 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Make enquiries before commenting.
Orphans first before anybody. Then people from broken homes and single parents(with proof)
They do it every year

Don't be a nitwit. Will an orphan who don't have who will sponsor him/her apply to the University in the first place? Blind Werey
Re: The David Oyedepo Foundation Calls For Full Scholarship Applications by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2019
Kellie069:

Don't be a nitwit. Will an orphan who don't have who will sponsor him/her apply to the University in the first place? Blind Werey

Na motor go kill you if you reply me again.
Go to Winners Chapel, the needy registers themselves and everything is done step by step for them.
The program is done every year and announced.
People from outside join them too.
Because mad men rape your mama no mean say everyone na werey.
Re: The David Oyedepo Foundation Calls For Full Scholarship Applications by Kellie069(m): 10:10pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Na motor go kill you if you reply me again.
Go to Winners Chapel, the needy registers themselves and everything is done step by step for them.
The program is done every year and announced.
People from outside join them too.
Because mad men rape your mama no mean say everyone na werey.

Here comes your stupidity, what has mother got to do with this ? You are just one of those unfortunate results of "I would have withdrew "! Ewu Hausa
Re: The David Oyedepo Foundation Calls For Full Scholarship Applications by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:22pm On Jun 14, 2019
Kellie069:

Here comes your stupidity, what has mother got to do with this ? You are just one of those unfortunate results of "I would have withdrew "! Ewu Hausa

I repeat, mad men rape your mother very often doesn't make everybody a mad man. They rape your mother because she is a customized nuisance.
So, you can see the root of your problem now, upload your pictures on Nairaland telling people to help you search for your carbon copy father on Lagos roads then beg Mods to push it to FP, you go dey OK las las.
Person wen God don curse one-on-one.
Condensed Fool!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Protest Rocks UNIBEN (Video, Photos) / Video: Nigerian Man With Vagina And Penis Caught In Edo State / UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.