Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,366 members, 7,943,892 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:39 AM

The David Oyedepo Foundation Calls For Full Scholarship Applications - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The David Oyedepo Foundation Calls For Full Scholarship Applications (21804 Views)

100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians / 10 Reasons Why Nigerians FAIL In Their Scholarship Applications / Tstv User Review: The David To Dstv’s Goliath; All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The David Oyedepo Foundation Calls For Full Scholarship Applications by owila4luv(m): 9:31am On Jun 15, 2019
this is the highest level of scholarship i have ever seen, nobody is seeing this good deeds now but when he build a big Church or Buy A private Jet wailers will Set In. #welldonesir
Re: The David Oyedepo Foundation Calls For Full Scholarship Applications by Tomide007: 5:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lush100:

Sir, even at that, is that list true?
If so, It calls for concern.
When you juxtapose that list to the level of education of each region, we see a.distortion and an inversely related function.
It should not be so. We could be indirectly encouraging mediocrity.
If you're arguing on level of education then it makes sense but on the level of population distribution then that list doesn't say the entire truth. Cose the most powerful ministers are controlled by the south, every agency that controls finance in Nigeria is controlled by the south
Re: The David Oyedepo Foundation Calls For Full Scholarship Applications by Kellie069(m): 8:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

I repeat, mad men rape your mother very often doesn't make everybody a mad man. They rape your mother because she is a customized nuisance.
So, you can see the root of your problem now, upload your pictures on Nairaland telling people to help you search for your carbon copy father on Lagos roads then beg Mods to push it to FP, you go dey OK las las.
Person wen God don curse one-on-one.
Condensed Fool!

U no get sense o. I swear
Re: The David Oyedepo Foundation Calls For Full Scholarship Applications by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
Kellie069:

U no get sense o. I swear

Compound slowpoke
Re: The David Oyedepo Foundation Calls For Full Scholarship Applications by cromele: 12:51am On Jun 20, 2019
AleAirHub:
No management courses. undecided

Sure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

28 Collocation Mistakes Made By Nigerians With Corrections / ASUU Strike Protest Rocks UNIBEN (Video, Photos) / Video: Nigerian Man With Vagina And Penis Caught In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.