Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,219 members, 7,884,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:17 AM

Poly Unwana Students S*X Video Leaked Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Poly Unwana Students S*X Video Leaked Online (1784 Views)

Ivorian Lady Almost Killed Herself After Her Sex Tape Was Leaked Online. Photos / Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover / Tya Vuitton Leaked Sex Tape, Val Hassan Masturbating Video Leaked In Ivory Coast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poly Unwana Students S*X Video Leaked Online by Xclusivenobs: 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2019
video off students of Akanu ibiam federal polytechnic Unwana, Afikpo Ebonyi State has gone viral after the said guy shared a video of him making love with his ex girlfriend

A statement by the young guy on his Facebook time line while he uploaded the video

“YOU THINK YOU CAN BREAK MY HEART AND GO SCOT FREE, ANYWHERE SHAA YOU’RE THE SWEETEST GIRL EVER IN THIS School”

I wonder what this world is turning into ladies please be very careful.
USE THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD VIDEO

Poly Unwana Students S*X Video Leaked Online

https://www.xclusivenobs.com.ng/2019/06/14/poly-unwana-students-sx-video-leaked-online/

(1) (Reply)

Disclaimer: Chenzen Is Alive / How My Surprised Romance Put Me In Trouble! / Ever Had Sex With Someone You Don't Speak The Same Language With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.