Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,978 members, 7,903,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 04:21 AM

Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London (32043 Views)

Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" / Uriel Oputa's Response To Ruggedman's Invitation To An Event Via Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by madridsta007(m): 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
BIGGIE121:
The thinking level of some our nigerian youths works "parri passu" with that of a goat, how can they blame an innocent man for the wound naira marley inflicted on himself. It would be better if they channel the same energy that they use in assaulting ruggedman to our dubious politicians.

It's terrible when one considers the morals of these ones berating Ruggedman for calling out fraud. It is more frightening to know that they are young people and will soon be in administrative and leadership positions with such terrible, pro-fraud mentality.

We can only hope that these are not the majority.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Translate(m): 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
Rugged man always show up for cases at station and court .. What he Bleep is wrong with the youth these days ... Digital trading dey there , online marketing, web designing dey but no oo is Agidi.. so many ways to make thousands dollars legally and sit at home ..
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Sonnobax15(m): 12:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
Whether they beat up ma niqqa or not,all i know na be say ex-con no be qood name at all!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Olufela30: 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
you people shaa can't say this is from Marley cos dem just free baba !!!

If they beat Ruggedman, he's worth every beating cos he's nr been minding his bleeping business since his 9ice scandal...

He's just a scandalous fool dah wants to be relevant by force.....

opo toh daleru !!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by unapologetic77: 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
kunki90:
One dy even use hin fake account comment @miketom grin . naija !!
as long as u get the message e fit use any account comment if pussy rugged man enter southy and boys sight am na hell straight na wen una don dey old den go dey form holy hypocrites everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by unapologetic77: 12:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
BIGGIE121:
The thinking level of some our nigerian youths works "parri passu" with that of a goat, how can they blame an innocent man for the wound naira marley inflicted on himself. It would be better if they channel the same energy that they use in assaulting ruggedman to our dubious politicians.
the energy all of una use against Marley why can't you use it against corrupt politicians

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by teepain: 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
AustineCJ:
Useless youths....most times,if not for the sake of our unborn kids,I think we deserve the kind or leaders we get.

It is really pathetic. We not only deserve the leaders we get but the followers are actually the leaders because it is from followership that leadership is drawn.

A number of ex-yahoo boys are already in the national assembly and some of them would find themselves in executive arm; the question is what kind of governance do we expect from them?!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by zolaman(f): 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
how does the attack relate to Naira Mailey, also they beat you and you have time to do the video. cant say more.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by sholatem(f): 12:23pm On Jun 15, 2019
Most of unserious Nigerian Youth prefer London to Canada or USA,so I'm not surprised if he was attacked there. cry
U can all see why it's getting so difficult to get USA Visa Now,courtesy our Lazy Youth

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Tenshades(m): 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
Translate:
Rugged man always show up for cases at station and court .. What he Bleep is wrong with the youth these days ... Digital trading dey there , online marketing, web designing dey but no oo is Agidi.. so many ways to make thousands dollars legally and sit at home ..

Sharap dia moofoka... You sabi online marketing and how many youths have you shown the way? Na your type dey hide d way to making it on online marketing from others. If you Wan tell me say I dey wrong, open a thread and expose online marketing wey dey give you thousands of dollars for free....

All of us no go follow the same way make riches. Because say u dey do all the things u listed no mean say make others follow u do am... Bleep you and your web design and your online marketing... Thunda suck your brain there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Deo1986(m): 12:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ruggedman ain't really rugged otherwise those urchins wouldn't have dared to come close.
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Belial06: 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
Snitch El rata
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by bluebay(m): 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
sammyj:
I pity this generation supporting and justifying crime for nothing. I’m with Ruggedman on this 100%

Then go and snitch na

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Belial06: 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
NOC1:
How is rugged baba a snitch?
do they know the meaning of snitch

Are you kidding ?
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Belial06: 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wisdomval67:
Lol stupid old man. Why didn’t he keep that same energy there. My Mom always tell me to watch my mouth so it won’t kill me. This is not the first Nigeria musician to sing about fraud. Well we know it’s not a good thing but almost all Nigeria singer sing’s about fraud. Olu maintain, wizkid, D banj, sauce kid, rugged stupid man himself, and 9ice rugged man bestfriend(that same saint rugged man bleeped his best friend wife), 2 face, vector, Olamide they all sings about fruad. If you aren’t attacking them all and just attacking that boy because you think e his very small for you then God go kill you. I hope say the Naira market family no go beg esu or give esu sacrifice for your sake. Because I know say them dey spiritual

That rat hasn't seen nothing yet

Dem pk blokes don't play .. never show your pecker in the day lightning peckham

They going to creep on him from. Surrey to 4 courts

Show his neck and they slit itt

Ēl rata had it coming

No tears for a snitch

I don't support fraud but there are real politicians who ruin nigeria daily

He should have snitched on tinubu like dapo opara did if he had the guts .. where is Mr opara today ? 6ft deep for.snitching on tinubu last year and no media carried it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by ruffDiamond: 12:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
dem no born any bastard' yoot born of a hardcore BBC 3 -some by an oloshoish mama to date touch rugged man in my area !!!! here in naija.we nigga here are very strict and legit in our Hussle,, believing strongly one day things go change for Berra as long as self development never stop..I swear by God if I catch that useless sonofahoe Kobo Kaley whatever, I'll strangle the bastard' and feed him with his smelly bug ridden ball!..infact, I prefer to jungle Justice a yahoo guy than armed robber... make EFCC or Jamaican govt force him to drop that Marley stage name please,the Marley I know and enjoy his music was NO FRAUDSTER!!!he can die with his Afonjati jati surname!! I'm Yoruba and we don't condone or tolerate rubbish here ..same way we booed Olu Falae that year..say no to fraud anyday anywhere anytime

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
If you think Naira Marley is not guilty, I bet you never heard any of his songs. Sh!ts real bra

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
gypsey:
They are not peckham bois, they are Nigerians, i am from pekham, we don't Attack people!
Bros me self wan relocate come London.
Helep your boy abeg
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Tenshades(m): 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
Snitches are liable to die young!
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by starboyflight(m): 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2019
Buying giftcards and bitcoins!
Contact in signature
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
profjustine458:
Bros me self wan relocate come London.
Helep your boy abeg
Everybody wan come london. Trust me, london is Not as Glamourous as it Appears. grin i have since relocated out of london few years ago.
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
Mumu Ruggedman sha want to trend
Marlians for life
If #Men catch u ehn e go pass Pechams boys own

Dead beat
Drop dead (shanku)
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by jimcaddy(m): 12:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
The problem is that most fans of Naira Marley are fraudsters or they have a strong affinity towards fraudsters. Naira marley is a fantastic musician, you cant take that away from him. But the fraud thing is not cool. You guys talking cannot stomach half of it when it is being done to you. Imagine you saving up for years, received insults at the office, seen all sorts, but just enduring and saving up for something better. Then one baxtard yahoo boy from nowhere comes and wipes your account to zero Naira. How would you feel. Very painful... That is how it is. Say no to fraud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
ruffDiamond:
dem no born any bastard' yoot born of a hardcore BBC 3 -some by an oloshoish mama to date touch rugged man in my area !!!! here in naija.we nigga here are very strict and legit in our Hussle,, believing strongly one day things go change for Berra as long as self development never stop..I swear by God if I catch that useless sonofahoe Kobo Kaley whatever, I'll strangle the bastard' and feed him with his smelly bug ridden ball!..infact, I prefer to jungle Justice a yahoo guy than armed robber... make EFCC or Jamaican govt force him to drop that Marley stage name please,the Marley I know and enjoy his music was NO FRAUDSTER!!!he can die with his Afonjati jati surname!! I'm Yoruba and we don't condone or tolerate rubbish here ..same way we booed Olu Falae that year..say no to fraud anyday anywhere anytime
Yahoo boy don collect this one babe
Haha

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by fitzmayowa: 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
Belial06:

That rat hasn't seen nothing yet

Dem pk blokes don't play .. never show your pecker in the day lightning peckham

They going to creep on him from. Surrey to 4 courts

Show his neck and they slit itt

Ēl rata had it coming

No tears for a snitch

I don't support fraud but there are real politicians who ruin nigeria daily

He should have snitched on tinubu like dapo opara did if he had the guts .. where is Mr opara today ? 6ft deep for.snitching on tinubu last year and no media carried it

You don't support fraud but you support violence

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
ruffDiamond:
Yahoo boy don collect this one babe
Haha
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Thebwoy: 12:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
They attack ruggedman for abroad una d blame Nigerian youth. What's the link between a jobless Nigerian youth wey government no fit provide job for and those guys that already have money to travel abroad.

Wetin d work some people sef.

And why b say na only naira Marley ruggedman see, when 2baba wan protest against bad governance were he dey.

I wish they broke his head there.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by blackaxe78: 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
Rilwayne001:
This our society has totally deteriorated.

grin grin grin

Dont tell me you just knowing that.

Its a finished country beyond revival.

The celebrate societal ills like Christmas. If you talk against it, you become an enemy.

Thats why the politicians will always continue to exploit them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by fitzmayowa: 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wisdomval67:
Lol stupid old man. Why didn’t he keep that same energy there. My Mom always tell me to watch my mouth so it won’t kill me. This is not the first Nigeria musician to sing about fraud. Well we know it’s not a good thing but almost all Nigeria singer sing’s about fraud. Olu maintain, wizkid, D banj, sauce kid, rugged stupid man himself, and 9ice rugged man bestfriend(that same saint rugged man bleeped his best friend wife), 2 face, vector, Olamide they all sings about fruad. If you aren’t attacking them all and just attacking that boy because you think e his very small for you then God go kill you. I hope say the Naira market family no go beg esu or give esu sacrifice for your sake. Because I know say them dey spiritual

We are in trouble in this country, with this set of useless misguided youths running around....

The fool that posted this nonsense is a typical example...SMH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
ruffDiamond:

Please kindly use this energy on your yahoo politicians and leave our jobless and lifeless youths alone. Youths who are striving to make a living

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Belial06: 12:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
fitzmayowa:

You don't support fraud but you support violence

See my bro

I came from a long way in life I worked legit for everything, I worked hard no one ever have me anything.. one thing suffering thought me growing up in Nigeria we not to judge and to watch what I say ...

I have seen Kids get blasted in half with an M9 for an Instagram post

Abroad is not Nigeria ... Remember that dapo guy who exposed tinubu last year? Where is he? You see I have seen guys who made lots of comment about someone online while in Nigeria the years later come abroad forgetting that person never forgot ...

I learned to watch what I say except I am sure I can back it up.. you see Rugged man should pray he survived this ... Abroad it's easier to get killed for something that in Nigeria one would just beg and be forgiven over

This is why all those insulting people online I feel sorry for.. it's good if you never plan to leave nigeria ..

Rugged man brought this on himself and trust me if anything happens to him no one can link it to nairamarley infact if he is stabbed it will be labeled a robbery fine bad

If it were to be America he would have been dead since yesterday they don't fight they just shoot you in the face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Actress Hilda Dokubo Stuns In New Photos / Abuja Socialite, Xandie, Marks 30th Birthday With All White Party (Photos) / Mr Ibu Set To Dedicate His Son; Shares Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.