Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,476 members, 7,937,399 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London (32069 Views)

Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" / Uriel Oputa's Response To Ruggedman's Invitation To An Event Via Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by abbiboy: 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
germanized:
Until we know what led to the fracas between Ruggedman and the boys in London, we can't say Naira Marley was the one who arranged the beating.
It may not even be connected...

Either ways I think Naira Marley deserves a break. The boy has been through so much and the hypocrisy in our society doesn't help. Same EFCC that arrested the guy dare not go after top thieving politicians like Ganduje even when there's video evidence.
Why will them go after ganduje,wen many of ur type praise worship his like all over the country,an example lies here in my door step Lagos,whr this criminal is an inspiration n exemplary leader to our youth.so shut d fvck up blame ur system n not EFCC.
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by abbiboy: 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wisdomval67:
Lol stupid old man. Why didn’t he keep that same energy there. My Mom always tell me to watch my mouth so it won’t kill me. This is not the first Nigeria musician to sing about fraud. Well we know it’s not a good thing but almost all Nigeria singer sing’s about fraud. Olu maintain, wizkid, D banj, sauce kid, rugged stupid man himself, and 9ice rugged man bestfriend(that same saint rugged man bleeped his best friend wife), 2 face, vector, Olamide they all sings about fruad. If you aren’t attacking them all and just attacking that boy because you think e his very small for you then God go kill you. I hope say the Naira market family no go beg esu or give esu sacrifice for your sake. Because I know say them dey spiritual
Ur mouth will not kill u,but ur hand will...
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
abbiboy:

Why will them go after ganduje,wen many of ur type praise worship his like all over the country,an example lies here in my door step Lagos,whr this criminal is an inspiration n exemplary leader to our youth.so shut d fvck up blame ur system n not EFCC.

I don't waste my time on idiots with low IQ.
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by omoadeleye(m): 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
Na Ogun go kill all Naira Marley sympathizers and those attackers will surely be attacked by those who will render their remaining life useless

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by asamwababy: 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2019
Wisdomval67:

You are dull with this your bad mind. Did he rape your family, did he kill your family or fraud your family. Cow poo

You are the king of wisdom in the land of idiots.
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by meobizy(f): 9:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
For one to attack him they have to know who Naira Marley is in the first place.
I presume they are people vexed he didn't perform a song one time they requested.
Ruggedman is a smallish dude, about 5'7ish -- it won't take much to wreck him physically.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by Revolva(m): 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2019
See dem see let naira marley out a statement outside oo that any body that put violence to ruggedman his hand no de oo he no send anyone to fight for am o

Cos if anything happen to ruggedman he is in big trouble big one a bigger one ooo

Yeye people de fight for wetin dem.no no
Re: Nigerians React to Ruggedman Attack In London by sweetilicious(f): 12:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
BIGGIE121:
The thinking level of some our nigerian youths works "parri passu" with that of a goat, how can they blame an innocent man for the wound naira marley inflicted on himself. It would be better if they channel the same energy that they use in assaulting ruggedman to our dubious politicians.
It goes to show the level of ruggedness our society

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Govt Officals To Withdraw Support For OJB Over False Donations / Ini Edo Flaunts Sexy Legs / Waje And Her Daughter, Emerald, At Aramide Listening Party

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.