Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,814 members, 7,909,113 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 05:58 PM

New Corps Members Should Beware Of This Transport Company - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / New Corps Members Should Beware Of This Transport Company (883 Views)

Bandits Demand N15m Ransom For 5 Abducted Ondo Corps Members / NYSC: Top 10 Reasons Why Corps Members Should Register For Npower Recruitment / NYSC Set To Mobilize New Corps Member To Join Batch B Stream 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Corps Members Should Beware Of This Transport Company by Umarzy(m): 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
I have to tell guys not to follow this transport company . If you are travelling from any part of the country. It's better for you to follow your State registered transport company. I am not here to rubbish the company but just to let guys know that this is one of the worst transport company i have ever entered while traveling. I am a corp member serving currently. I followed this bus from Kwara to bauchi on March 27, 2019, and i regretted my life for ever following this bus. I had obtained my ticket a day to the travel day of which 6:00am was stipulated as the take-off time .Could you believe that we didn't take off until 9:35am. The organization was very poor, logistics was poor and some other annoying factors. While we started the journey, there were two buses that moved together, and we were made to understand the fact that the other driver in the other bus did not know the road and our own driver that knows the road had to stop for him intermittently on the way so that he'd catch up.

What's More? The bus was not in good condition, it was just developing faults anyhow on the way. Our agreement was that the bus will take all of us directly to the camp . But, When we got to Plateau state, they had to drop all of us off for another bus inside the Plateau Riders garage which then took us to Bauchi, Gombe and Adamawa as the case was. In Essence, people should not waste their time or risk their life by entering CAMP DIRECT TRAVELS. I am saying all these from experience. Good Luck to the newest corp Members and i wish you all Journey Mercies to your respective states of deployment.

Re: New Corps Members Should Beware Of This Transport Company by ugopeter(m): 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
Umarzy:
I have to tell guys not to follow this transport company . If you are travelling from any part of the country. It's better for you to follow your State registered transport company. I am not here to rubbish the company but just to let guys know that this is one of the worst transport company i have ever entered while traveling. I am a corp member serving currently. I followed this bus from Kwara to bauchi on March 27, 2019, and i regretted my life for ever following this bus. I had obtained my ticket a day to the travel day of which 6:00am was stipulated as the take-off time .Could you believe that we didn't take off until 9:35am. The organization was very poor, logistics was poor and some other annoying factors. While we started the journey, there were two buses that moved together, and we were made to understand the fact that the other driver in the other bus did not know the road and our own driver that knows the road had to stop for him intermittently on the way so that he'd catch up.

What's More? The bus was not in good condition, it was just developing faults anyhow on the way. Our agreement was that the bus will take all of us directly to the camp . But, When we got to Plateau state, they had to drop all of us off for another bus inside the Plateau Riders garage which then took us to Bauchi, Gombe and Adamawa as the case was. In Essence, people should not waste their time or risk their life by entering CAMP DIRECT TRAVELS. I am saying all these from experience. Good Luck to the newest corp Members and i wish you all Journey Mercies to your respective states of deployment.

Hi, my name is Uche, the Team Lead of the Lagos Takeoff Point. I'm sincerely disgusted by your experience, as it brings shame to our organization, and the services we offer. Your experience however terrible it may have been is absolutely not what we stand for.

After every mobilization, the persons in charge of a takeoff points briefs the organization of happenings in their station. And after the last batch movement in March, the lead person in charge of Ilorin never disclosed any of this to us. We are hearing about it for the first time. I sincerely apologize for your experience, and I can assure you that disciplinary actions will be taken as soon as possible to prevent future occurances.

Those that have travelled with us over the past 5 years can attest to the fact that our services so far have been topnotch, and I can also drop pictures of our passengers manifest from our Lagos and Ibadan takeoff points for the last batch for confirmation. Once again, we are sincerely sorry and can assure you that disciplinary actions will be taken asap against the Ilorin Representatives

Ugopeter Uche
For: Camp Direct Travels
08181181194, 08030932903
Re: New Corps Members Should Beware Of This Transport Company by Umarzy(m): 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
ugopeter:

Hi, my name is Uche, the Team Lead of the Lagos Takeoff Point. I'm sincerely disgusted by your experience, as it brings shame to our organization, and the services we offer. Your experience however terrible it may have been is absolutely not what we stand for.

After every mobilization, the persons in charge of a takeoff points briefs the organization of happenings in their station. And after the last batch movement in March, the lead person in charge of Ilorin never disclosed any of this to us. We are hearing about it for the first time. I sincerely apologize for your experience, and I can assure you that disciplinary actions will be taken as soon as possible to prevent future occurances.

Those that have travelled with us over the past 5 years can attest to the fact that our services so far have been topnotch, and I can also drop pictures of our passengers manifest from our Lagos and Ibadan takeoff points for the last batch for confirmation. Once again, we are sincerely sorry and can assure you that disciplinary actions will be taken asap against the Ilorin Representatives

Ugopeter Uche
For: Camp Direct Travels
08181181194, 08030932903

Okay.Good then. Disciplinary actions has to been taken against the ilorin branch ASAP.
Re: New Corps Members Should Beware Of This Transport Company by ugopeter(m): 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
Umarzy:

Okay.Good then. Disciplinary actions has to been taken against the ilorin branch ASAP.

You can be rest assured of prompt actions, and if you don't mind, I'll like to get your contact for further correspondence
Re: New Corps Members Should Beware Of This Transport Company by Thiannah(f): 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2019
I knew it was gon be camp direct undecided
Re: New Corps Members Should Beware Of This Transport Company by Olayinkabelove1: 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
*Easy Transport initiative with brings to you UI STRAIGHT TO CAMP transport services, this is to facilitate University of Ibadan PCM to camp.*

*BOOKING ENDS TOMMOROW 12 Noon if you want are still waiting till later to book then you are not ready to travel on Tuesday.*

Once the booking close or ticket sold out there will no space for begging or emotions. So if you are yet to book do that now.

*_For online booking click_*
http:///2348167899349?text=I%20am%20interested%20in%20Online%20booking%20now%20to%20secure%20my%20seat%2C%20My%20name%20is

*_For offline bookings and more enquiries_*
Come to SUB UI car park closes on 6pm

_*BOOKING IS ONGOING NOW AT SUB. Let us together go to camp, and let them know that UITES is around*_

*Your safety our optimum priority*

Take off point, University of Ibadan football pitch

_For more enquiries contact_
_Adedayo: 08167899349_
_Gbenga: 07030610412_

(1) (Reply)

NYSC And Eco Bank Please Pay Ex Corp Members Their Allowances / Soft Copies Of 90+ J.hadley Chase Novels Straight To You. / My Experience In Nysc Orientation Camp Kusallah Dam Karaye Kano State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.