Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,025 members, 7,919,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:57 AM

Warnings! These Android Phones Come with Malware preinstalled - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Warnings! These Android Phones Come with Malware preinstalled (3280 Views)

This Android Phones Come With 12GB RAM / Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. / These Android Phones Has The Top Gigantic Battery Capacity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warnings! These Android Phones Come with Malware preinstalled by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
herakles:

smiley like I said, I will never use a made in china phone. the device I am using right now, was not made in china
I am really curious to know such device...
Would you mind telling me
Re: Warnings! These Android Phones Come with Malware preinstalled by herakles: 8:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

you want to know?! after jumping to conclusions about the kind of device I just? I would rather not. Don't think that everyone you meet is a Tecno junkie like you?
Re: Warnings! These Android Phones Come with Malware preinstalled by bravesoul247(m): 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
respect80:

You knew this all along, yet you still mentioned me?

I expect you to preach to me how better tecno and infinix are compared to the likes of Samsung, Huawei and xiaomi. Perhaps, you could convince me to believe you.

Different strokes for different folks indeed!
I don't need to convince you. Its still different strokes for different folks.
Re: Warnings! These Android Phones Come with Malware preinstalled by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
herakles:

you want to know?! after jumping to conclusions about the kind of device I just? I would rather not. Don't think that everyone you meet is a Tecno junkie like you?
Lol, i never concluded the device you were using and for the records i don't use a Tecno or Infinix device...
Re: Warnings! These Android Phones Come with Malware preinstalled by Nobody: 5:40am On Jul 25, 2019
bravesoul247:
I don't need to convince you. Its still different strokes for different folks.
Re: Warnings! These Android Phones Come with Malware preinstalled by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2019
Most of the second hand phones on sell now, are malware infested, you can know them when the device automatically install apps and adware.
Re: Warnings! These Android Phones Come with Malware preinstalled by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 28, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

While almost all smartphones are now assembled in China, many are designed with components made in the US and other countries!
Re: Warnings! These Android Phones Come with Malware preinstalled by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 31, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

I am really curious to know such devices
Re: Warnings! These Android Phones Come with Malware preinstalled by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 04, 2019
herakles:

Don't think that everyone you meet is a Tecno junkie like you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Tried Vlogging With A N40,000 Phone / MTN Stopped My Sell N Share / Tecno Phantom 9 - A Huge Surprise Awaits You - Official Specifications & Design!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.