Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,834 members, 7,969,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:59 AM

Dating Question - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Question (1647 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Dating Question by Tinksh(f): 10:28am On Oct 07, 2010
Never lose hope henryhemon, they are out there!
Re: Dating Question by Ladyjide(f): 1:16am On Oct 08, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

as for independent women, what man in his right mind would turn down a gal that can pay her own share of the meal, holidays etc, lol!
]

Belive it or not there are ALOT of men who would rather go for the non independent gal- because they feel they can control the situation better !! I speak from experience on this! wink

henryhemon:

Like mr.brownie said it'll take a vry sily man to turn down ms.independent bt i guess there are no ms.independent or they're just 1percent of the total women population.
We need re-branding of Nigerian women cuz they've the most bizare mentality u can tink of just a few are different.

Well- obviously there are a lot of silly Nigerian men out there, because that is what a lot of yall are going for these days!! That is real talk!
Re: Dating Question by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 08, 2010
Ladyjide:

Belive it or not there are ALOT of men who would rather go for the non independent gal- because they feel they can control the situation better !! I speak from experience on this! wink

thats because there are a A LOT of women out there who have absolutely NOTHING to offer than their coochie and who would be happy to find such men. read on about all the threads where women want to find men who will do all sort of nonsense to get with them. "pay this pay that, buy this buy that and you can have me"

the sad part in all this is that 9ja men start to believe that if you have money you can get ANY woman and BE HAPPY!
get any women: probably, but be happy: i dont think so!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Live Commentary: Traditional Wedding Between Xynerise & Skydeep. / I Am Confused Should I Date Her? / Pls What Should I Do.....she Dissapointed Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.