Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:21 AM

Reactions To France 1-0 Nigeria. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Reactions To France 1-0 Nigeria. (67425 Views)

Napoli President Flies To France To Convince PSG To Buy Osimhen / Tokyo2020 Female Basketball: Nigeria Loses 62 -87 To France / Madagascar 2-0 Nigeria, Fans Blast Leon Balogun, Players After Goal Blunder(Phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions To France 1-0 Nigeria. by Originalsly: 2:15am On Jun 18, 2019
Hmmm....Dumb and Dumber in the house..... poster posting "reactions" from another forum for us to read... and the dumber mod see it as FP stuff.

1 Like

Re: Reactions To France 1-0 Nigeria. by deltateam: 2:18am On Jun 18, 2019
donziggyman:
Who has her phone number?

I can access it. What do you need it for?
Re: Reactions To France 1-0 Nigeria. by Rossikk(m): 2:19am On Jun 18, 2019
Marthaodion:
Reactions left and right.
Aside the controversy about the penalty kick, France player better and deserve to win.

My own problem is with the coach, his decisions in this match was poor. The first half didn’t go so bad, but the second half showed his poor tactics. Your opponent are pressing you so hard, they even brought in two players more, you as the coach still didn’t think it was time for a change? The pressure continued and that resulted in the penalty, because the defenders were taken too much heat and penalty or other goals will definitely occur.

Nobody ''deserves to win'' if they do not score an honest goal.

GTFOH.

You don't CHEAT your opponent and then say you were better. If you were better, why did you need to cheat?

10 Likes

Re: Reactions To France 1-0 Nigeria. by geosegun(m): 2:56am On Jun 18, 2019
olaBC007:
I'm proud of the ladies today We fought like a soldier, the only error we made was coming from a dark skinned continent

Coming from a dark skin continent was never an error, nay. It was a great privilege sum unparallei grace. I am proud to be an African, young man.
Re: Reactions To France 1-0 Nigeria. by sacaraw2019: 3:10am On Jun 18, 2019
nawa o
Re: Reactions To France 1-0 Nigeria. by EagleNest(m): 3:29am On Jun 18, 2019
The referee goofed big time! VAR is so inconsistent in this world cup. And the commentator, OMG!, is so biased against Nigeria. She doesn't want Nigeria to win. Even one of the analyst in BBC after the match, also sounded biased against Nigeria.

I wonder how it would have been if Nigeria has drew or beaten France?

2 Likes

Re: Reactions To France 1-0 Nigeria. by EagleNest(m): 3:36am On Jun 18, 2019
ericmor:

Did you watch the game? Go and watch a replay of the foul and you will see wat she did and it was even worst than pushing a player

I don't agree with you. She wanted to clear the ball but the French girl has already put herself in the way and all these happen in a flash. It is when VAR repeats it from an angle then you'll think it is. I doubt if it was intentional.

4 Likes

Re: Reactions To France 1-0 Nigeria. by charlesELIKIBA: 4:12am On Jun 18, 2019
the Nigerian side were very poor with only one shot attempt and zero on target in a 90mins match, well maybe the game plan was a defensive one.

meanwhile the commentary was shocking... to see the commentator photo now and she is black and African is a complete shame. she was so uncomfortable to listen to.

oshola performance was below par for a player who has featured for Arsenal, Liverpool and now barcelona... very poor.

1 Like

Re: Reactions To France 1-0 Nigeria. by Favor99(m): 4:19am On Jun 18, 2019
Corrosiveman:
even the commentator was totally Biased
This isn’t the bias commentator. Danielle Slayton was very nice. You can tell she wanted Nigeria to win. She was the commentator for fox
The bias commentator was for SuperSport and was from South Africa I believe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions To France 1-0 Nigeria. by Favor99(m): 4:29am On Jun 18, 2019
Pistotita:
Fifa should start publishing social media accounts of officiating officers so we can always do justice. Praise the good ones, and make life miserable for the wicked ones. By the time they are thrown stones of words, their brain will be fornattted. Who knows the social media account of those VAR officials, referee, and assistant referees?
Not sure, try searching for the referees names on instagram or Facebook or something. I’m not sure if it will pop up though. They listed the ref’s names somewhere
Re: Reactions To France 1-0 Nigeria. by ddeola: 4:51am On Jun 18, 2019
FIFA use VAR rob Africa again. undecided undecided :- undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions To France 1-0 Nigeria. by repogirl(f): 5:00am On Jun 18, 2019
It's not today that FIFA cheats players to keep the sponsors. No better sponsors from Nigeria, so they are under no obligation to keep the Nigerian female team going.... It's not the first time this has happened to the Nigerian female football team.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions To France 1-0 Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 18, 2019
what you guys dont know is that soccer matches are fixed, Nigeria was meant to loose regardless of how they played, the VAR cheat device is meant to ensure this.

5 Likes

Re: Reactions To France 1-0 Nigeria. by olajizz01(m): 5:33am On Jun 18, 2019
Dwayne564:
France was obviously the better side
Yes,sometimes better side may draw or even loss to their opponent,but using crooked means to win a match was so bad.

1 Like

Re: Reactions To France 1-0 Nigeria. by Shallangwa22(m): 5:46am On Jun 18, 2019
Re: Reactions To France 1-0 Nigeria. by ElFabchuks(m): 5:56am On Jun 18, 2019
Var was made for the big guns. To assist and make them have their way. More like a reliable dubious method implored to be misused in broad daylight and no one can question it.
France are the hosts.. What more did you expect? I very well knew that penalty was going to be retake as soon as the red touched her ears
Re: Reactions To France 1-0 Nigeria. by Laurene: 6:15am On Jun 18, 2019
mosco04:
hello no Nigeria played better I don't know why but we was robbed how can you do broad day light robbing even with VAR HOW WTF LIKE F France am so pissed
how did Nigeria play better?
Re: Reactions To France 1-0 Nigeria. by mysticwarrior(m): 6:19am On Jun 18, 2019
Laurene:
how did Nigeria play better?
nigeria played better by not allowing a highly rated French side with a large home support, VAR and referee support to score a dignified goal.

4 Likes

Re: Reactions To France 1-0 Nigeria. by bumzylongs: 6:28am On Jun 18, 2019
It's no secret that FIFA doesn't want Africans in their world cup tournaments. Who remembers when the super eagles were denied a clear penalty against Argentina in the world cup where was VAR. I have proposed that African nations stage a complete walk out of all FIFA events until they decide to do the right thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions To France 1-0 Nigeria. by Laurene: 6:29am On Jun 18, 2019
mysticwarrior:
nigeria played better by not allowing a highly rated French side with a large home support, VAR and referee support to score an honest goal.
is that what you call playing better? taking 22 shots to one with non on target. We Africans always like crying foul when things go south all the time. Another team will definitely play better than France and defeat them on their home stadium. Abeg Nigerian played bad. let's accept it.

1 Like

Re: Reactions To France 1-0 Nigeria. by KingAzubuike(f): 6:40am On Jun 18, 2019
You people should stop complaining bitterly. Always shouting "ojoro" and blaming the ref whenever you lose a game. Nobody cheated you. It was a clear penalty and for breaking the rules it had to be retaken.

1 Like

Re: Reactions To France 1-0 Nigeria. by TSRC: 6:44am On Jun 18, 2019
The NFF needs to do an exchange program with either the US, germans or France for the Nigerian female league.

Our players were outmatched yesterday and it is not for lack of talent.
It has to do with the tacticality and technicality.

Our female league is not technical enough to groom world class teams that can compete on the world stage.
We need someone like a cryuff to revolutionise the league.

1 Like

Re: Reactions To France 1-0 Nigeria. by Whobedatte(m): 6:47am On Jun 18, 2019
Edgarlwhittaker:
Full body Massage service Available for outcall.
Happy ending dey? angry

1 Like

Re: Reactions To France 1-0 Nigeria. by naptu2: 7:04am On Jun 18, 2019
Highlights.

(Note: FIFA has banned broadcast rights holders from displaying videos of the matches on 3rd party websites, so you can't watch this video on Nairaland. You have to click "Watch on YouTube or click the link at the bottom of the video in order to watch it).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF3AlCO2izg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Usain Bolt's Manhood Is Small - Jady Duarte, Brazilian Girl He Had Sex With / Highest Goal Scorers In World Football History / Nigeria Vs Guinea Bissau: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) On Friday 24th March 2023

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.