Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,654 members, 7,902,045 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:31 PM

Urgent! Is This I.v To Irs Airlines Aptitude Test A Scam Or Genuine? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent! Is This I.v To Irs Airlines Aptitude Test A Scam Or Genuine? (864 Views)

HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent! Is This I.v To Irs Airlines Aptitude Test A Scam Or Genuine? by Ugox: 1:36pm On May 08, 2007
HIya 'Landers, I need help urgently. Just got a text message reading thus :Kingly attend an aptitude test for SBEM010. The test is holding at Victory Grammar School Ikeja by Etiebets' place at 9:30 am on 11/05/07.H11000285. IRS AIRLINES. the text came from 08076583955.

Am actually quite far away from Lag now but don't mind travelling down there if this is true.
Somebody please help me confirm if there's actually such a test holding cos i thought IRS airlines has concluded their tests for almost a month now.
thanks.
Urgent!!!
Re: Urgent! Is This I.v To Irs Airlines Aptitude Test A Scam Or Genuine? by ryta: 2:43pm On May 08, 2007
hey i wrote IRS test 13thy last month so i really dnt know whts up . can u call the number that rext u?
Re: Urgent! Is This I.v To Irs Airlines Aptitude Test A Scam Or Genuine? by sanctity: 2:54pm On May 08, 2007
seems like we have the same problem, i got the same txt but also far from Lagos.
I think the txt is for real cos i've gone through my sent mails and saw when i applied.If it is scam, they wouldn't have used IRS domain for the advert.
The only problem is whether it is worth travelling for.
Re: Urgent! Is This I.v To Irs Airlines Aptitude Test A Scam Or Genuine? by sanctity: 2:56pm On May 08, 2007
please, what is the nature of their test since u 've written it b/4
Re: Urgent! Is This I.v To Irs Airlines Aptitude Test A Scam Or Genuine? by ryta: 2:58pm On May 08, 2007
hello santity, wht did u apply for? cos i did 4 flight attendant and we wtote the test 13 last month
Re: Urgent! Is This I.v To Irs Airlines Aptitude Test A Scam Or Genuine? by sanctity: 3:03pm On May 08, 2007
I applied for Engineering Trainee
Re: Urgent! Is This I.v To Irs Airlines Aptitude Test A Scam Or Genuine? by donpappyt(m): 5:37pm On May 08, 2007
The test is real,i went to their office last week and was told the second batch will be taken place soon. take a change
Re: Urgent! Is This I.v To Irs Airlines Aptitude Test A Scam Or Genuine? by banju: 5:54pm On May 08, 2007
Guy that was the same place we did their test some couple of weeks ago. as per venue its real.But their nature of test is burdensome.They may stars by 9.30 truely, buyt believe me4 u are living that place by around 4pm. TThey wre not organise atall.u will sit 4 like 4 papers 1 after the other.and base on the dpart. u applied 4.But they might have learnt 4rm the past anyway.But prepare 4 burden work
Re: Urgent! Is This I.v To Irs Airlines Aptitude Test A Scam Or Genuine? by ogsofat(m): 6:09pm On May 08, 2007
Fellow invitees,
I too was unvited for the same test but already we have heard that the test was burdensome but is the area of GYRATION or CONCENTRATION? Is it the normal GMAT or based on what u applied for?
Thanks [/color]
Re: Urgent! Is This I.v To Irs Airlines Aptitude Test A Scam Or Genuine? by Roscodaddy(m): 7:23pm On May 08, 2007
Please anyone in the house who went for the last IRS test,can you give us their test format.
Re: Urgent! Is This I.v To Irs Airlines Aptitude Test A Scam Or Genuine? by Ugox: 1:15pm On May 09, 2007
thanks a million, chaps. for the quick response.
i actually later called the number and a lady's voice assured me it's for real and that i shd come along with on ly a biro and pencil.
it's now left for those who hav written the test to let us know exactly what the format is like.
URGENT, pls!!!

(1) (Reply)

Job For Petro & Mech Engrs, As Well As Geologists And Geophysicists / Help!structural Engineering Skills Test Questions, Any Ideas? / Fasting For All Spring Prospects Tomorrow.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.