Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,355 members, 7,947,575 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

Twitter User Akin Voices Out, Says The Drama Was Planned - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter User Akin Voices Out, Says The Drama Was Planned (424 Views)

Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids / Copyright Infringement: Tiwa Ignored Me When I Reached Out, Says Danny Young / 'I Am Not Happy With The Way My Fans Are Trolling Nina': Miracle Voices Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Akin Voices Out, Says The Drama Was Planned by GistCandy(m): 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2019
The twitter user Akin who has been trending since yesterday for flirting with a girl that his supposed girlfriend dared cannot ‘steal her man’ voices out that it was staged and apologizes to his friend that was dragged into the drama.

See full story - https://gistcandy.com/twitter-user-akin-voices-out-says-the-drama-was-planned/

Visit www.gistcandy.com for the hottest gist around
Twitter @gistcandy
Facebook - Gist Candy

Re: Twitter User Akin Voices Out, Says The Drama Was Planned by GistCandy(m): 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Twitter User Akin Voices Out, Says The Drama Was Planned by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
How can anybody fall for those graphic pictures?? shocked
Re: Twitter User Akin Voices Out, Says The Drama Was Planned by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 18, 2019
Believe Twitter stories at your own risk.

A bunch of attention starved youths cooking up anything and adding maggi in top just to trend.
Re: Twitter User Akin Voices Out, Says The Drama Was Planned by johnkay1(m): 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hmmm....
Re: Twitter User Akin Voices Out, Says The Drama Was Planned by mrNEMZY(m): 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
This attention they are looking for, when they get it, will they use it and fry beans?

Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video Mad Woman Gave Birth To A Baby In Abia / I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido” – Mikel Obi Reveals / I Stand With Biodun Fatoyinbo"- Wale Jana & Other COZA Members Support Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.