Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,764 members, 7,930,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:18 AM

Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids (28197 Views)

Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) / Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) / AKA Demands An Apology From Burna Boy Before He Would Allow Him Perform In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by benjackugo: 10:14pm On Jul 21
Judy Austin's First Husband, Mr. Obasi Cries Out, Says Judy Austin Refused To Allow Him See His Kids For Over 10 Years Now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRk_TNGKYAw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by TemplarLandry: 10:14pm On Jul 21
cool

1 Like

Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by Opportuneke(m): 11:33pm On Jul 21
Waoh, so unfortunate if found to be true 🥺

Children shouldn’t be used as weapons to emotionally torture the other party☹️

Omoawoke:

It’s like you don’t know women. Once you impregnate a useless woman in this life, you are done!

Why would they be doing this to men??

The complaint of such incidents as regarding women's behaviour towards the man when it comes to their children issues has completely saturated our society. 🥺

He really need to get a good and competent lawyer quick 🤷🏻‍♂️

I pray he’s able to afford a very outstanding legal services.

Honestly I don’t like saying this but I must confess, some women are not worth having a life with ☹️

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by santaclaws: 11:00am On Jul 22
Marriage issue sha... I no dey put my mouth o!

6 Likes

Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by NACE13: 11:01am On Jul 22
lipsrsealed
Stop 'crying' and go get a lawyer. Nobody has the right to deny me having access to my child(ren).
But from the look of things, the man may not be too buoyant to afford one. Sorry, sir.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by Tradepunter2: 11:01am On Jul 22
Ok
Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by Tempulated: 11:02am On Jul 22
benjackugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRk_TNGKYAw

So this hoe don marry before chaiii.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by doggedfighter(f): 11:02am On Jul 22
Another one
Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by Lazenby007(m): 11:02am On Jul 22
So na Okrika bale Yul dey tear everyday. Na wa o !

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by Wizuman: 11:03am On Jul 22
Ungodly people can turn anything in their reach to weapon

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by Roboto11: 11:03am On Jul 22
Mustfindwork1:
Which right thinking woman will marry helinues

Which right thinking woman would marry Nnamdi Kanu?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by Medvec: 11:03am On Jul 22
K
Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by OgaTheTop2: 11:04am On Jul 22
Fear women. Know this know peace...

2 Likes

Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by Derey6: 11:06am On Jul 22
Na wa o
Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by Chucks13: 11:07am On Jul 22
Who are all these ones? Oga you are still young go impregnate another woman or go for adoption and have your peace he can keep the kids as she wants afterall kids of nowadays only cares about their mum so why bothering yourself, let the foolish man that chose to carry you load by training the kids and f u c king her carry on that is his headache, bro move on and stop worrying about all these annoying delilah descedants..

This is why I'm no loner interested in one wife one husband again it doesn't worth with this present generation of omen, ladies and girls. Go and born everywhere and stop allowing one bitch frustrating your life.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by naija4life247: 11:07am On Jul 22
He is MAD. He will soon be nakked on the streets. My boys in Osogbo looking for MAD man to use for rituals will quickly use him. That's all

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by whytediamond(m): 11:07am On Jul 22
grin

Man's not financially buoyant.

To all men, never waste your time chasing after women, rather, use your energy to help solve people's problems and getting paid. Money will come to you naturally.

Money is attracted to problem solvers.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by Firstcitizen: 11:08am On Jul 22
Those planning to navigate the minefield of marriage.

Abort mission now grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by jayce232: 11:10am On Jul 22
NACE13:
lipsrsealed
Stop 'crying' and go get a lawyer. Nobody has the right to deny me having access to my child(ren).
But from the look of things, the man may not be too buoyant to afford one. Sorry, sir.
This same man single handedly saw Judy through school. He trained her in the university. Stop saying what u don't know.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by Omoawoke: 11:11am On Jul 22
Opportuneke:
Waoh, so unfortunate if found to be true 🥺

Children shouldn’t be used as weapons to emotionally torture the other party☹️

It’s like you don’t know women. Once you impregnate a useless woman in this life, you are done!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by Nyahabingi: 11:11am On Jul 22
Try court
Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by vengertime: 11:11am On Jul 22
Nigerian government shouldn't allow this western culture in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by Nyahabingi: 11:11am On Jul 22
Roboto11:

Which right thinking would marry Nnamdi Kanu?

Your mom my be masturbating with his pictures

1 Like

Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by Bluebeach: 11:12am On Jul 22
Judy Austine was movie location souvenir for men, until it reached Yul turn he carried everything and locked the men out grin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by ruggedboy01: 11:12am On Jul 22
wahala for Yul grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by Iceiscold: 11:12am On Jul 22
i hope its not true as he have every right to see his kids
Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by Smartdoctor: 11:13am On Jul 22
Weak men everywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by do4luv14(m): 11:13am On Jul 22
NACE13:
lipsrsealed

You are right, buh then am seeing Judy as a gold digger, from when they married, and now, seems the man had fall from top, where he was before

4 Likes

Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by naija4life247: 11:16am On Jul 22
Roboto11:

Which right thinking would marry Nnamdi Kanu?

A street prostitute of course

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Actress Eniola Badmus Shares Lovely New Photos Of Herself / Eucharia Anunobi Replies Critics on Facebook / Timaya Shares Adorable Selfie With His Dughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.