Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,305 members, 7,936,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:58 AM

Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids (28233 Views)

Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) / Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) / AKA Demands An Apology From Burna Boy Before He Would Allow Him Perform In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by Gerrard59(m): 9:32am On Jul 23
Coolsat:
It's very true bro, he trained her through the university and spent heavily on her and she drained the man financially because she kept failing. She asked the man to relocate her to Enugu so she can be close to Yul unknown to him while the man reside and do his business in anambra. She eventually got to Enugu and according to the man Yul was sleeping with her right under his roof and still introduced yul to her family while still married to him and the family too welcomed yul. He said neighbors were all aware of his sexcapades with yul except him and though he had his suspicion but it became clear when she made him relocate her to Enugu to be closer to yul. The man later broke down in tears in the live video. Yul and Judy are one hell of a wicked soul. Imagine doing all this to a fellow man and still denied him access to his kids

Thanks for the revelation. Truly, both are useless, especially Yul.

I am wondering, do you think Juju is involved or is it the bursty body of Judy that has scattered Yul's brain?
Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by Coolsat(m): 9:36am On Jul 23
Gerrard59:

Thanks for the revelation. Truly, both are useless, especially Yul.

I am wondering, do you think Juju is involved or is it the bursty body of Judy that has scattered Yul's brain?
It's purely juju but yul submitted himself to be jujulized lol. Judy is one hell of a desperate woman, her ex husband revealed she can go any length for money and went further to say he's not even sure if those kids she has for him are still alive. Yul is the biggest fool in all of these. He scattered his beautiful family for a serial babymama of five kids three husbands
Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by Gerrard59(m): 9:40am On Jul 23
Tightpussy2024:

I thought you have been defending polygamy and adultery in men. Or you hate the idea it had be a single mom.
Take a stand, what do you stand for?
There is no much difference between you and alpha meils. The difference is that they are driven by poverty and resentment, while you always are inconsistent in your claims, you try to back your sentiments and biases with facts and objectivity.

In our previous conversation regarding the Jaru.s' case, I offered three caveats. Which are:
- Don't infect your wife with a disease
- Don't have a child outside
- Don't bring another wife (Muslims and those interested in polygamy are exempted).
Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by Gerrard59(m): 9:42am On Jul 23
Coolsat:
It's purely juju but yul submitted himself to be jujulized lol. Judy is one hell of a desperate woman, her ex husband revealed she can go any length for money and went further to say he's not even sure if those kids she has for him are still alive. Yul is the biggest fool in all of these. He scattered his beautiful family for a serial babymama of five kids three husbands

So, I wonder, what did this ex-husband see in Judy even after all the red flags?
Is he the first husband or second before Yul? Five children? I though they were three - two from Husband A and one from Husband B?
Does Judy have a child for Yul?

P.S. The Juju must be so strong that Rita and Pete cannot counter it o shocked
Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by Coolsat(m): 10:16am On Jul 23
Gerrard59:

So, I wonder, what did this ex-husband see in Judy even after all the red flags?
Is he the first husband or second before Yul? Five children? I though they were three - two from Husband A and one from Husband B?
Does Judy have a child for Yul?

P.S. The Juju must be so strong that Rita and Pete cannot counter it o shocked
Bro the juju strong ooo 😂. He's the second husband, she married one Mr chike and had a child for him, she ran away from that one to Mr Obasi and had two kids for Obasi then after draining him she ran away with yul and had two kids for him as well. She has five babies for three different husbands. The Edochie's has vowed never to accept her into their home. You see why we say make guys dy avoid single mothers, they are very desperate except for some few of them.
Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by xjiggy: 12:28pm On Jul 23
So na fallen breast's de package give fine boy like yul. Neglected the wife of his youth for Nigerian use.... not even Tokumbo. What a pity
Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by Gerrard59(m): 12:56pm On Jul 23
Coolsat:
Bro the juju strong ooo 😂. He's the second husband, she married one Mr chike and had a child for him, she ran away from that one to Mr Obasi and had two kids for Obasi then after draining him she ran away with yul and had two kids for him as well. She has five babies for three different husbands. The Edochie's has vowed never to accept her into their home. You see why we say make guys dy avoid single mothers, they are very desperate except for some few of them.

Thanks for the information. I now understand the issue completely.

Going forward, Igbo men, especially those who toiled for their money, should desist from sponsoring women who are not related to them based on marriage. That is the business of the men in her family, not yours.

Anyway, it is a lesson for young men to learn from.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by Lazenby007(m): 1:35pm On Jul 23
Funshowilliams:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Wetin concern u no go buy fuel 1,000 naira
🤣🤣🤣my brother e no concern me o! I just dey reason am.
Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by Tightpussy2024(f): 4:47pm On Jul 23
Gerrard59:

In our previous conversation regarding the Jaru.s' case, I offered three caveats. Which are:
- Don't infect your wife with a disease
- Don't have a child outside
- Don't bring another wife (Muslims and those interested in polygamy are exempted).
Your claims are always boisterous. You start something then start giving conditions it can only exist. Anyway, its just opinions, so I am not bothered. Like sorry to say this, the above was quite dumb, even for you. By yul bringing another wife, isn't he interested in polygamy? What changes now?

Why l don't trust the morality of a black man. 99% of men condemn yul not because he has wronged his wife but because Judy is a divorcee with kids and not a fresh young girl. There is always a sinister prejudice to their moralizing

1 Like

Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by Tightpussy2024(f): 5:55pm On Jul 23
Coolsat:
Look at how you are shamelessly lying. Aunty married obasi at 19. She she was married before then? She has been married only once before yul.its okay not to like someone but don't salt and pepper to it. This is what market women do.
Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by Coolsat(m): 9:12pm On Jul 23
Tightpussy2024:

Look at how you are shamelessly lying. Aunty married obasi at 19. She she was married before then? She has been married only once before yul.its okay not to like someone but don't salt and pepper to it. This is what market women do.
Na you dy lie and shamelessly jumping into what you know nothing about. All I've said are correct go verify. Stop defending blindly. Have a nice century
Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by Gerrard59(m): 2:52am On Jul 24
Tightpussy2024:

Your claims are always boisterous. You start something then start giving conditions it can only exist. Anyway, its just opinions, so I am not bothered. Like sorry to say this, the above was quite dumb, even for you. By yul bringing another wife, isn't he interested in polygamy? What changes now?

Yul does not have the financial resources to engage in such. I have stated it here that any man who decides to be polygamous should have money. Yul does not have it.

99% of men condemn yul not because he has wronged his wife but because Judy is a divorcee with kids and not a fresh young girl. There is always a sinister prejudice to their moralizing
I am not a fan of a man abandoning his children as a result of polygamy or when he doesn't have money.

Why l don't trust the morality of a black man.
You are free to have romantic relationships with men from other races. It is a free world.
Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by Tightpussy2024(f): 8:36am On Jul 24
Gerrard59:

Yul does not have the financial resources to engage in such. I have stated it here that any man who decides to be polygamous should have money. Yul does not have it.

I am not a fan of a man abandoning his children as a result of polygamy or when he doesn't have money.

You are free to have romantic relationships with men from other races. It is a free world.
So You doesn't have enough money? Did he abandon his family? He wanted second wife, not to neglect the first.

It has nothing to do with romantic relationships with other races men, is how much of a rot, even black men that claim to be speaking for the good of the society are. And how it has destroyed us all a whole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu's Valentine's Message To Seun Egbegbe / Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Matching Outfits To 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere / MI Abaga Stuns In Jean Clothing & Red Sneakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.