Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,305 members, 7,936,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids (28233 Views)

Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) / Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) / AKA Demands An Apology From Burna Boy Before He Would Allow Him Perform In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by Calitoscassius(m): 12:58pm On Jul 22
AngelicBeing:
Huh, get a DSS detention lady pregnant , Hian shocked
Yes! why not? Is she not a woman? tongue like these 3 baby mamas i have already.

1 Like

Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by OkoRemi2023(m): 12:58pm On Jul 22
Calitoscassius:
Correct! Same here, i have 3 kids from 3 different woman, no trouble from any of the 3 women and i am looking to pregnant number 4 woman. Life is good! grin no stress

See boasting on stupidity

Small time your likes will come here to abuse single mom forgetting you're part of the nuisance that gave them that title

4 Likes

Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by Calitoscassius(m): 1:00pm On Jul 22
OkoRemi2023:

Choose 1 from the above, grin i don't care! Your problem! Not mine.
Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by Calitoscassius(m): 1:03pm On Jul 22
OkoRemi2023:

Small time your likes will come here to abuse single mom forgetting you're part of the nuisance that gave them that title
Make your mind up. Is it boasting on stupidity? or... ? undecided

I ve always had respect for single mothers, 3 of them are raising my 3 kids. Bravo! to them!
Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by OkoRemi2023(m): 1:11pm On Jul 22
Calitoscassius:
Make your mind up. Is it boasting on stupidity? or... ? undecided

I ve always had respect for single mothers, 3 of them are raising my 3 kids. Bravo! to them!

About raising them well, have you consider bonding between three of them as siblings?

You're just naive and selfish, by the time they grow up you will know the consequences of your action
Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by Kam2021: 1:26pm On Jul 22
One Facebook comment 'So nah this man f***** remain the ******wey Yul dey drag🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yul no try sha,if it was a single girl I for understand, but another man's wife and the gold digger of a Judy will be forming best wife material for another woman's husband, when she could not build her own home.
Yul you messed up !
Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by VULCAN(m): 1:36pm On Jul 22
When you read, take a moment to comprehend before responding.

He is talking about the man's present status and you are talking about the man's distant past.

Are those two the same?

jayce232:

This same man single handedly saw Judy through school. He trained her in the university. Stop saying what u don't know.
Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by Lovit(m): 1:38pm On Jul 22
He shouldn't be bothered, making this video alone is enough to exonerate him if legal issues come up tomorrow

Let him start a new family and make more money.

The children will come looking for him when the time is right. even if they didn't come looking for him, just live your life and be happy!.
Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by jayce232: 1:39pm On Jul 22
VULCAN:
When you read, take a moment to comprehend before responding.

He is talking about the man's present status and you are talking about the man's distant past.

Are those two the same?

Read the nonsense u wrote again?
Our past it what makes our present!
So if your parents go broke today u will abandon them? Don't be an ungrateful human. Being poor is not enough reason to deny anyone their biological child. Learn to be reasonable pls!
Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by Gerrard59(m): 1:51pm On Jul 22
Tempulated:

So this hoe don marry before chaiii.

Yes. She has children from TWO men before meeting the useless Yul. Yul is too useless to have left his wife who had four children for a woman who had two abi three children from two men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by Gerrard59(m): 1:53pm On Jul 22
jayce232:

This same man single handedly saw Judy through school. He trained her in the university. Stop saying what u don't know.

Please, how sure are you? shocked
Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by Patriotic9ja(m): 1:56pm On Jul 22
What he sincerely needs is money 💰. If he has money and also well to do, this won't be happening. So is he crying out now for the public to help him get his children? If they give him, can he take good care of himself? By the way don't tell me he has sold the TV that is supposed to be behind him. Because I can only see the TV hanger
Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by AguluLiar: 2:37pm On Jul 22
naija4life247:
He is MAD. He will soon be nakked on the streets. My boys in Osogbo looking for MAD man to use for rituals will quickly use him. That's all

Your boys in Ábíá and Owerri may also catch him and use his head for Isiewu
Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by AguluLiar: 2:40pm On Jul 22
jayce232:

Forget the story!

That man is broke and helpless
Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by Patriotic9ja(m): 2:44pm On Jul 22
jayce232:

And he couldn't train himself? Training anyone through school is not a yardstick to become entitled for life. I have trained many people and still helping till now but without any thought of payback in any form.
Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by jayce232: 2:49pm On Jul 22
Patriotic9ja:

And he couldn't train himself? Training anyone through school is not a yardstick to become entitled for life. I have trained many people and still helping till now but without any thought of payback in any form.

You people should learn to read pls
How does access to his own biological kids means entitled?? Did u see the man asking Judy to take care of him? He only want access to his kids. Everyone deserve access to their kids be it man or woman!
Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by jayce232: 2:52pm On Jul 22
AguluLiar:

Forget the story!

That man is broke and helpless
And so?? Don't be callous pls!
So because he is broke he has no right to see his own biological children?? So if your parents go broke today u will abandon them? Being broke shouldn't affect father & children relationship pls! A father's brokenness shouldn't stop him from seeing his own children.
Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by Calitoscassius(m): 3:15pm On Jul 22
OkoRemi2023:

About raising them well, have you consider bonding between three of them as siblings?

You're just naive and selfish, by the time they grow up you will know the consequences of your action
Okay, if you say so.

I await for when that time comes. cheesy but for now, i will concentrate on getting more women pregnant.
Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:10pm On Jul 22
Calitoscassius:
Okay, if you say so.

I await for when that time comes. cheesy but for now, i will concentrate on getting more women pregnant.

Oniranu
Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by Calitoscassius(m): 5:26pm On Jul 22
OkoRemi2023:

Oniranu
What da hell does Oniranu mean? Sound like some sort of monkey name, like orangutan or turantula spider undecided
Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:27pm On Jul 22
Calitoscassius:
What da hell does Oniranu mean? Sound like some sort of monkey name, like orangutan. undecided

Continue enjoying ya fúck nigga

Pussy hunter himself
Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by Calitoscassius(m): 5:28pm On Jul 22
OkoRemi2023:

Continue enjoying ya fúck nigga

Pussy hunter himself
Cheers! Bro! smiley
Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by Tightpussy2024(f): 6:16pm On Jul 22
Gerrard59:

Yes. She has children from TWO men before meeting the useless Yul. Yul is too useless to have left his wife who had four children for a woman who had two abi three children from two men.
I thought you have been defending polygamy and adultery in men. Or you hate the idea it had be a single mom.
Take a stand, what do you stand for?
There is no much difference between you and alpha meils. The difference is that they are driven by poverty and resentment, while you always are inconsistent in your claims, you try to back your sentiments and biases with facts and objectivity.
Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by vRendoh(m): 6:22pm On Jul 22
The upbringing of the kids just matter to you now after 10 years
Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by TruthnLight: 7:22pm On Jul 22
Take her to justice court, you will granted joint custody.
Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by yahmohy27: 7:03am On Jul 23
Chucks13:
Who are all these ones? Oga you are still young go impregnate another woman or go for adoption and have your peace he can keep the kids as she wants afterall kids of nowadays only cares about their mum so why bothering yourself, let the foolish man that chose to carry you load by training the kids and f u c king her carry on that is his headache, bro move on and stop worrying about all these annoying delilah descedants..

This is why I'm no loner interested in one wife one husband again it doesn't worth with this present generation of omen, ladies and girls. Go and born everywhere and stop allowing one bitch frustrating your life.
Mumu promax.....lazy talk
Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by Coolsat(m): 8:58am On Jul 23
Gerrard59:

Please, how sure are you? shocked
It's very true bro, he trained her through the university and spent heavily on her and she drained the man financially because she kept failing. She asked the man to relocate her to Enugu so she can be close to Yul unknown to him while the man reside and do his business in anambra. She eventually got to Enugu and according to the man Yul was sleeping with her right under his roof and still introduced yul to her family while still married to him and the family too welcomed yul. He said neighbors were all aware of his sexcapades with yul except him and though he had his suspicion but it became clear when she made him relocate her to Enugu to be closer to yul. The man later broke down in tears in the live video. Yul and Judy are one hell of a wicked soul. Imagine doing all this to a fellow man and still denied him access to his kids
Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by Carot: 9:23am On Jul 23
naija4life247:

My brethren, na so dem do for my immediate younger brother oooooo. As he moved to a new location, the boys there gave him one public pussy as welcome souvenier, na so my brother impregnate am, and lock out other guys. The useless public toilet don born four pikin within a short period. shame no dey gree me go see my brother for house.
You get sister wey be virgin? I wan avoid public asset
Re: Judy Austin's Ex Husband Cries Out, Says Judy Refused To Allow Him See His Kids by Carot: 9:24am On Jul 23
spiSeyi:
Marriage whala, I am even tired for ordinary dating this days grin . Staying out of relationship is another way of achieving peace under this harsh economy. I hail those guys in marriage and relationship cheesy
will you get married

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu's Valentine's Message To Seun Egbegbe / Omoni Oboli, Ufuoma Mcdermott Matching Outfits To 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere / MI Abaga Stuns In Jean Clothing & Red Sneakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.