Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,938 members, 7,935,991 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:45 PM

Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast (14277 Views)

Arms Purchase Scandal: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested-sahara Reporters / Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase / Abu Dokpesi Arrested Over Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 05, 2010
I SWEAR I NO GO LIE

THIS IS THE REAL 24HOURS (season film)  HAVE YOU WATCH IT

who IS JACK?
who is THE PRESIDENT
who is THE CTU.

PLEASE WE NEED THIS ON DVD/CD

NAIJA 24HOURS SEASON FILM.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by mbulela: 8:05am On Oct 05, 2010
i don't believe Dokpesi has been released until Beaf confirms it.
Beaf kindly confirm that the high chief has been released by your people asked to go and sin no more?
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by tijehi(f): 8:17am On Oct 05, 2010
Its funny though. Why would an assassin leave in his phone a text message sent to his client concerning the job he's being paid to do? something is not just adding up.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by missZ1: 8:26am On Oct 05, 2010
GEJ better wake up and be smart
If dopkesi won do bomb blast na tout him go use
instead of Nigerian police n ss go find the real culprit them the waste time
Dopkesi is just a campaingn head not the guy that does his dirty job
I dont like dopkesi oh but let the truth be told
Haba GEJ Even when u get evidence like this u dont spew it on national tv , u investigate first
Get smart people to advice u oh!
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Ossaifamous(m): 8:36am On Oct 05, 2010
I never knew Raymond had a m.sc in terrorism , oh why was he picked up.
GEJ shoild contest like a worthy man than try to discredit opponents ,
JONA NOR BE SO,
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by MUZBO(m): 8:39am On Oct 05, 2010
Maybe na GJ's pple even plant the bomb sef so dem go fit blame hin opponents! Na only God go catch all of them- Amen!
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by naso2(m): 8:50am On Oct 05, 2010
MUZBO:

Maybe na GJ's pple even plant the bomb sef so dem go fit blame hin opponents! Na only God go catch all of them- Amen!

The same people that have been blaming the FG for not acting fast on leads gotten from foreign intelligence prior to the bombings are the same people now conjuring another theory. Na wa.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by otokx(m): 8:52am On Oct 05, 2010
Still watching the drama unfold.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by naso2(m): 8:56am On Oct 05, 2010
Ossai famous:

I never knew Raymond had a m.sc in terrorism , oh why was he picked up.
GEJ shoild contest like a worthy man than try to discredit opponents ,
JONA NOR BE SO,

What a statement? This is a national security issue, and if anyone and I mean anybody is fingered, he must be interrogated and come clean before he can be left off the hook. This useless myth that since he works for IBB, the FG is boxed as any attempt to question him will be read politically cannot stand.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by snthesis(m): 9:08am On Oct 05, 2010
as usual d best line of investigation is to follow the money trail-hw much would such an operation cost?, wu are d ppl capable of financing/handling such an operation?,bank transfers,
secondly motive-wu stands to gain more, wen u have done this two tins correctly, u r bound to narrow down the number of suspects. cool
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by dustydee: 9:20am On Oct 05, 2010
when will IBB be questioned?
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Gayigaskia(m): 9:22am On Oct 05, 2010
I think someone is trying to frame Dokpesi and IBB by :
- Sending the sms to Dokpesi's phone
- Someone knows how many bombs going to explode , reason why JEG was not whisked away by SSS when the first blast occurred
- They didn't invite IBB just to link him to the bombings. Or IBB was tipped off from his boys in the SSS which i'm sure he still has.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Gbawe: 9:24am On Oct 05, 2010
mbulela:

i don't believe Dokpesi has been released until Beaf confirms it.
Beaf kindly confirm that the high chief has been released by your people asked to go and sin no more?

shocked shocked shocked Released ke? I thought "fearless" Jonathan had tried him , found him guilty and passed the death sentence all at once? I could not even be bothered to join this thread because of how some folks , erstwhile credited with a modicum of intelligence, wen't around making a fool of themselves jubilating prematurely when some of us who are more pragmatic and aware of how things actually work in Nigeria (and not our diasporan bases) always knew that nothing , and I mean absolutely nothing, would come of Dokpesi's arrest. Much sweeter to wait and let unfolding events show the Nairaland fans of Jonathan how naive and ignorant of reality they really are. The world will see political persecution written all over this because suspected terrorists are not released after being questioned for a day when there is even a 0.1 % chance they could commit more acts of terrorism that will endanger lives !!!! It is not done !! Just ask the guys at Guantanamo Bay !!!! The world can only look at this and conclude they brought in Dokpesi falsely to begin with !!!! The alleged proof against Dokpesi was too ridiculous to be commented on by even a 5 year old child let alone a half-serious adult!!!!! He should not have have been brought in unless Jonathan and his illiterate SSS thugs planned to go all the way !!! Anything else is political harikari for the jittery Jonathan camp !!!!

This is why I stated , recently , that most Jonathan fans are premature e.jaculators. Dokpesi is arrested in connection with terrorism . Supposedly incontrovertible evidence proves his guilt. He is now released the same day probably without bail conditions !!!!! What a joke and a demonstration of  sinking men clutching at straws !!!! Jonathan's desperado fans , eager to celebrate to negate how they are confronted daily with sad proof of their master losing the plot, spammed this forum with all sort of childish nonsense. Who is looking foolish now? It was for good reasons that I stated that the Abuja declaration of Jonathan, full of AGIP sycophants and coerced/bullied crowd, was as good as it gets for Jonathan . I believe that even more than before.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by temitoped: 9:35am On Oct 05, 2010
If that is tru that means nobody to trust in this country.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by naso2(m): 9:36am On Oct 05, 2010
@Gbawe

Do you know the difference between arresting someone , and inviting him for questioning?  I cant connect with this your long essay. On the one hand you  are saying 0.1% link with terrorism should warrant outright  arrest and detention, on the other hand you are saying the text message is not believable by even a 5-yr old.

Dokpesi was invited to report to ths SS office by 10am, he was released by 11pm after questioning. Now tell me where arrest dey for the mata?
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Pain(m): 9:36am On Oct 05, 2010
Question IBB? I doubt If They Have Enough Evidence To Rope in the Prince on the Hill Top.

Intrigue and Deception is His Stock in Trade. He Is A Master of the Art , The Evil Genius. God Help Nigeria!!
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 05, 2010
nigeria is such a country where complicated things can be easily framed up to appear like they are real, when you know they are not. If anyone wanted to make Jim Iyke (for instance) spend the night in jail, it only takes a day planning and some few text messages!
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by femmy2010(m): 9:42am On Oct 05, 2010
I am no IBB/Dokpesi fan but all this is Nollywood in play.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 05, 2010
na_so:

@Gbawe

Do you know the difference between arresting someone , and inviting him for questioning?  I cant connect with this your long essay. On the one hand you  are saying 0.1% link with terrorism should warrant outright  arrest and detention, on the other hand you are saying the text message is not believable by even a 5-yr old.

Dokpesi was invited to report to ths SS office by 10am, he was released by 11pm after questioning. Now tell me where arrest dey for the mata?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

this from a fellow whose fellow team mates have been shouting dokpesi arrested!!

team gej - speaking from both sides of the mouth comes naturally cheesy cheesy
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by bidemi12(m): 9:51am On Oct 05, 2010
Always fear the MOB
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Mobinga: 9:53am On Oct 05, 2010
sad Its all PDP!! This shows the calibre of candidates in PDP!!
See how jonathan is handling this. Its obvious he is clueless and irrelevant.

Nuhu Ribadu for President
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 05, 2010
MEND GENERALS are live on AIT Focus Nigeria now
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by shevalync: 9:56am On Oct 05, 2010
This is cheap Blackmail,GEJ is indeed a baby politician.He realy needs to grow up and learn hw to deal with oppositions.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by naso2(m): 9:57am On Oct 05, 2010
oyb:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

this from a fellow whose fellow team mates have been shouting dokpesi arrested!!

team gej - speaking from both sides of the mouth comes naturally cheesy cheesy

Point me to any post  I made on dokpesi's arrest or just keep quiet. I dont do team thing. If my views are oin consonance with some other person's view, then fine but i dont do the team thing.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by Gbawe: 10:00am On Oct 05, 2010
na_so:

@Gbawe

Do you know the difference between arresting someone , and inviting him for questioning?  I cant connect with this your long essay. One the one hand

Na-so, don't go down the route of trying to discredit folks who do their homework like other Nairaland fans of Jonathan do. How many times did I deliberately use "brought in " to show I know that Dokpesi was asked to report for questioning?

The world can only look at this and conclude they brought in Dokpesi falsely to begin

He should not have have been brought in unless Jonathan and his illiterate SSS thugs planned to go all the way

My use of "arrested" was a slip of the tongue. "Arrested" was used in the title of this thread to show that people can use it loosely , even as that is technically wrong,to cover Dokpesi being questioned. Many articles cited in this thread use "arrested" also. My point remains valid. You cannot bring in political opponents frivolously. I believe , as a pragmatic person, you know this and this is why you did not join the thread earlier. You would have real credibility if you had told off the other Jonathan fans chanting  immaturely  "IBB = Indepedence bomb blast" when nothing was proven. There was even talks of death sentence  shocked shocked

In any case, it appears that Dokpesi was indeed arrested when he responded to the invitation by the SSS;

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/sss-releases-dokpesi-babangida%E2%80%99s-campaign-manager

The State Security Services (SSS) arrested Mr. Dokpesi on Sunday when he called at the agency’s headquarters in Abuja to respond to an invitation to appear.
I guess you are wrong too in concluding he was only questioned so we can drop the pedantism now.

you  are saying 0.1% link with terrorism should warrant outright  arrest and detention, on the other hand you are saying the text message is not believable by even a 5-yr old.

No inconsistencies here mate. Clearly the Security operatives believe Dokpesi is involved. They cite SMS that defies logic , to everyone but themselves, as proof to bolster their case. Terrorism is serious business and you know this. If there is an exchange of text between the bombers and Dokpesi , as is claimed , even a child will be left with the conclusion that Dokpesi must be detained for reasons of national security. Simple.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by omojand: 10:15am On Oct 05, 2010
Its funny though. Why would an assassin leave in his phone a text message sent to his client concerning the job he's being paid to do? something is not just adding up.

Because these "guns for hire" are crude and un-enlightened. They are not as sophisticated as you may think. They are also very arrogant and feel they can get away with anything (and they mostly do in Nigeria).

Anyone who fails to see IBB's footprints in the bombings is having a laugh. The ONLY way IBB, whose campaign is going no where fast, believes he can defeat GEJ is to do the spectacular. With his campaign desperately flagging, he has embarked on mass murder all in a bid to raise questions about the security credentials of the incumbent. Did you see how his people where all over the press the day after the bombings with thier propaganda on security? In any other civil society, that would have been enough to beam the search lights on him. This is not the time for politics.

This was all sponsored by ignorant, arrogant, desperate and backward northerners, who view the coming elections as their only chance of survival in the new Nigeria that's likely to emerge under GEJ.

I swear, IBB and Atiku have to be the most desperate, monsters in Nigeria, responsible for holding our nation back. I say lock them both up. including Dopkesi. Those b.asta.rds need to fry.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by naijatjboy(m): 10:22am On Oct 05, 2010
tHAT IS PROBLEM WITH BUISNESS MEN,WAT CONCERNS RAY WITH PIOLITICS,NOW IT HAS LANDED HIM IN TROUBLE
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by naijatjboy(m): 10:23am On Oct 05, 2010
OMOJAND THATS TRUE
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by SegzyJoe(m): 10:26am On Oct 05, 2010
@post
Can we just leave OBJ for once? why all these OBJ stuff? Are there no people behind these bombings? If GED did not do anything majority of you guys here will say he's clueless, now they following some clues and people started saying they don't know what they re doing. In a situation like this any clue is a lead to somewhere or nowhere. People should remember this is a national security issue and not a tea party, and as such fundamental human rights is secondary. Anybody can be arrested and question in this matter and if necessary detained for as long as necessary for the perpetrator to be napped. whether political enemy or friend , national security issue superceed every primordial sentiments.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by icare1: 10:33am On Oct 05, 2010
JONATHAN COULD BE GOOD , NICE, AMBITIOUS, INTELLIGENT BUT CAN HE RULE NIGERIA.(NOT JUST A PRESIDENT BY NAME)

TO ENTER THE HOUSE OF A STRONG MAN YOU MUST FIRST BIND THE STRONG MAN.

THE STRONG MEN OF NIGERIA ARE STILL ALIVE CONNECTED TO ASO ROCK,AND ROAMING AROUND BUT JONATHAN CANNT DEAL WITH THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE STRONGER THAN HIM .IF HE CHOOSE TO DO IT THERE WILL BE CHAOS, BECAUSE THEY HAVE EGGS.

ONLY GOD CAN RAISE A MAN TO DEAL WITH THEM SUCH A PERSON WILL NEVER BE PERCEIVED AS AN ENEMY , HE APPEARS SUDDENLY.

THE TRUTH IS GOD HAS NOT DEALT WITH THE STRONG MEN, FOR JONATHAN.

JUST LIKE KUFOR AND ATTA MILLS OF GHANA.CAN JONATHAN RULE A NATION LIKE NIGERIA OR HE IS A BETTER PRESIDENT FOR A NATION THAT HAS ATTAINED MATURITY.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by bisiaet: 10:34am On Oct 05, 2010
Look posters lets stop all these baseless rants and uneccessary posting that jumped out of the fence in totality this is a very serious issue and a grave matter that need to be handle well. Anybody could be a suspect I can not understand why all this Raymond can not do this he can not do that is he and angel or a saint? Anybody I mean anybody could be arrested or invited for just questioning and if nothing is wrong he will be release it happens every where in the world no one is above that I dont know what is the big deal in this.

Information came up that a huge sum was in $ was paid for this action and was sponsor by some so called old
F o o l s[/b]calle politician in Nigeria please is it me or any of us in the house will paid such money($$$) this is a serious matter [b]let put politics out of this till we know those old F O O L S  money miss road
, so no one is a saint till the true perpetrators are unveil so plS etS be reasonablein our judgement.

We are Nigeria and we know WELL that when we are in need of something we are known to be desperate and ready to smoke off anybody that crosses our path as stumbling block, we know so many of them has be ranting and bragging mayhem if GEJ does not step down. Pls where was IBB on Oct 1 2010? Why someone in his capacity of IBB on 50th anniversary of Nigeria got missing in action in such an occassion of such magnitude? Please and please this is a serious issue, if it were to be in western world by now IBB should be in FBI or CIA office or security agents office to explain where he was on Oct 1 as an ex president in such a memeorable moment in history of our country. God bless.
Re: Dokpesi Arrested For Abuja Bomb Blast by icare1: 10:37am On Oct 05, 2010
JONATHAN DID NOT AWARD IBB AS ONE OF THE MOST OUTSTANDING NIGERIANS, HE LEFT HIM OUT OF ALL FORMER HEAD OF STATES.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Marina Jetty, CMS: When Would The Reconstruction Work There Continue? (PHOTOS) / Igbo Presidency In 2023 Will “Lift Nigeria” - Ezeife (Former Anambra Governor) / Amaechi, Jang, Others Attend Jonathan’s Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.