Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,706 members, 7,882,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo (13086 Views)

Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun / Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel / US Based Medical Practitioner unveils Mega Filling Station In Benin City. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo by majamajic(m): 9:31am On Jun 19, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:

Maybe he owns a lucrative practice
he should Google the guy , it's allowed
Re: Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo by BeautifulMind2: 9:36am On Jun 19, 2019
Honeywell hotels in Umuchu town

4 Likes

Re: Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo by investnow2013: 9:38am On Jun 19, 2019
sarrki:
THIS MAN WHOSE PICTURE YOU ARE LOOKING AT IS THE GREATEST IGBO MAN ALIVE TODAY. His name is Dr Godwin Maduka, a United States based medical practitioner. On one of his visits to his village, he took a look around and wasn't happy with what he saw and now took it upon himself to singlehandedly transform his community

These are some of his accomplished and ongoing projects.
1, he built two churches, one for the Catholic and Anglican.
2, he built Trinity hospital and maternity which is a 17 story skyscraper.
3, he built over 100 standard bungalows for the poor and the widow.
4, he built immaculate conception international college, 1 and 2, with buses donated to them.
5, he built a police station for maintenance of peace and security.
6, he built a magistrate court.
7, he built a standard market called affor, for the community.
8, built barracks for the civil defense staffs.
9, built two monasteries for churches.
10, built a Civic center for the community.
11, built a post office.
12, built a state highcourt.
13, he provided transformers to boost electricity in the village.
14, built mighty edifices for primary and secondary schools.
15, built a befitting palace for the monarch of his village.
16, built houses for the clerics of the Catholic and Anglican Churches.
17, he built a five star hotel known as " Lion of Africa resort".
This is apart from sponsoring of students and helping many to secure good jobs.

And I dare ask, who do you think his community will think about after Jesus Christ if the person does all these for them?

The other day, I watched a group of angry Yoruba people carrying placards that read, "go back home and create your own Lagos there". To many ndi Igbo that invested heavily in Lagos, it was a bitter pill to swallow but then, the truth remains nothing but the truth.
The late Dike di ora nma of Igbo land and Ikemba Nnewi, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu shouted himself hoarse, telling ndi Igbo this same truth of thinking home first because you cannot attract any local or foreign investment if you leave your own area to be a forest while you turn other rough and tough terrain all over Nigeria and beyond into El Dorado. It simply turns logic upside down.

Back in the late forties, the Yoruba elite met with the sage, Chief Obafemi Awolowo to complain that this outsiders from across the niger were buying up and developing lands all over the place and sought to stop them. The wise Awolowo simply told his people not to mnd them. That all is well.

And yes, all is now well for the Yoruba, today. The can easily afford to carry placards and tell ndi Igbo to go home. Same story in Kano, Abuja, Ibadan, kaduna and portharcourt.

NDI IGBO CAN'T WE THINK?

WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR WORLDVIEW OF " AKU RUE ULO"? Abi dem do us?
You buy up exotic buildings all over Nigeria and beyond while your village is like an evil forest, yet when you die, your carcass will be brought to be buried there. Can you imagine what the dignitaries that accompanied your corpse to your forest you call village will be saying after the burial? Not too hard to imagine!
They say Diamonds last forever but it's apparent that Dr Godwin Maduka will last more than any diamond in the minds of the people in his community and ndi Igbo in general.
Kudos to this worthy son and it's not as if he is even the richest Igbo man. No way! We have plenty of them but their brains are not with them.

AKU UNU RUE ULO so that our people are directly empowered. Let's not forget like this honourable doctor, na obu aka mere ohia ya awoo uzo.

Need I add here that he has singlehandedly achieved what some state governments in the south east could not, ever since this democracy came to be in 1999.

The pictures are courtesy of our very own ambassador, Bianca Odumegwu Ojukwu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWTjQ-XQH7k
AFRICA BIGGEST HEALTH RESEARCH INSTITUTE UNDERCONSTRUCTION @ UMUCHUKWU TOWN IN ORUMBA SOUTH LGA OF ANAMBRA STATE.

3 Likes

Re: Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo by BeautifulMind2: 9:44am On Jun 19, 2019
Godwin Ezemo water factory in his home town Umuchu

3 Likes

Re: Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo by ebujany(m): 9:49am On Jun 19, 2019
Ndi anambra e bem .aku ruo ulo...its my turn soon
Re: Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo by BeautifulMind2: 10:09am On Jun 19, 2019
investnow2013:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWTjQ-XQH7k
AFRICA BIGGEST HEALTH RESEARCH INSTITUTE UNDERCONSTRUCTION @ UMUCHUKWU TOWN IN ORUMBA SOUTH LGA OF ANAMBRA STATE.

I really enjoyed the video, Oboy the man really tried
Re: Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo by nijabazaar: 10:30am On Jun 19, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

His name is Abc Orjiako, from Ihiala Anambra, he's Co founder of Seplat plc, they are already investing in the east, currently deveping over $700 million Assa North-Ohaji South gas project in Imo State, you can Google about the project.

Now my mind is at rest. Thank you.

I pray all rich igbo guys should look towards home. Enough of this nonsense of investing in Unguaranteed Lagos

9 Likes

Re: Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo by Xcex: 11:05am On Jun 19, 2019
Chukwu abiama bless these men and all Igbo men struggling to bring development to the east..... We are the salt of the nation or ain't we.... udo diri anyi

1 Like

Re: Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 19, 2019
i know say anambra people too like money dem no dey look other things but please you guys should build a cinema for urselfs how can a state like anambra no fit build common chicken change cinema...

1 Like

Re: Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo by BeautifulMind2: 11:57am On Jun 19, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
i know say anambra people too like money dem no dey look other things but please you guys should build a cinema for urselfs how can a state like anambra no fit build common chicken change cinema...
You are ignorant

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo by xelly: 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
faceURfront:
An American based medical practitioner indeed.

Them the pluck money from tree for America?

What is the annual income of a doctor or nurse or etc to afford doing all these things listed above.

undecided undecided

You can only applaud him. If you can, do same to your community.
Re: Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo by DonXavi(m): 12:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
This noble son is doing his homeland proud. May Chukwu Okike Abiama continue to bless him. We need more of this in Igbo land.
Re: Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo by nototribalist: 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2019
faceURfront:

What is the annual income of a doctor or nurse or etc to afford doing all these things listed above.

undecided undecided
you re ignorant, people in medical fields are one of the highest paid in the United States.
Re: Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo by ANSMEDIA: 12:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:

The most beautiful cinema in Nigeria is located in Onitsha Anambra State. Google rainbow cinemas

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo by budaatum: 1:09pm On Jun 19, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Tinubu is 1million times richer than this man so please show us what he has done in his poor village in osun or even on Bourdillon where people still buy Mai Ruwa water
Another, my brother bullion van. Absolutely nothing has he done!

On a side, we all know we don't learn history in Nigeria. I doubt we take its implications into consideration. We know the fables of the Jews more than most of us know about Nigeria. That is destroying something for something else.

You have been destroyed if you weren't taught history in school people! You know its true!

Louis XIV of France
A good place to undestroy.

[url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Versailles_%28TV_series%29?wprov=sfla1]Versailles TV Series[/url]
Lots of sex. Hook or crook get hold of it. Yo! You people who get stream pls help us get this. Anyone seen it, comment!

The Wire
Yes, history. If you've seen it you know what I mean. If you haven't you'd be wiser.

Here's a podcast courtesy aadoiza. Cheaper than a 2 min youtube. No excuse.

Our population is young with 42.54% between the ages of 0–14. Apart from 12 year old buda you all are going to contribute to the 0-14 year olds in 10 years time or less. Our kids. People we will be responsible for. We who know we were never taught history! I swear to God if it were buda would just neuteur anyone who didn't read history!

We must learn history so our children are not stupid like us!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOFu6b3w6c0
Re: Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
faceURfront:

undecided undecided

Stop thinking small.

He could own hospitals. Be into pharmaceuticals. Or even have a patents for medical devices. Etc, my friend

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo by mikkycoins(m): 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
These are guys that should be labelled as billionaires. Not these boys that defraud less than 1 million dollars and will not let us breath on social media. The only pictures you see of them is just lavish lifestyles with nothing to show.
God bless Dr Maduka and other good billionaires around.

6 Likes

Re: Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo by tigernews: 1:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
Weldone Sir, continue the good work.

sarrki:
THIS MAN WHOSE PICTURE YOU ARE LOOKING AT IS THE GREATEST IGBO MAN ALIVE TODAY. His name is Dr Godwin Maduka, a United States based medical practitioner. On one of his visits to his village, he took a look around and wasn't happy with what he saw and now took it upon himself to singlehandedly transform his community

These are some of his accomplished and ongoing projects.
1, he built two churches, one for the Catholic and Anglican.
2, he built Trinity hospital and maternity which is a 17 story skyscraper.
3, he built over 100 standard bungalows for the poor and the widow.
4, he built immaculate conception international college, 1 and 2, with buses donated to them.
5, he built a police station for maintenance of peace and security.
6, he built a magistrate court.
7, he built a standard market called affor, for the community.
8, built barracks for the civil defense staffs.
9, built two monasteries for churches.
10, built a Civic center for the community.
11, built a post office.
12, built a state highcourt.
13, he provided transformers to boost electricity in the village.
14, built mighty edifices for primary and secondary schools.
15, built a befitting palace for the monarch of his village.
16, built houses for the clerics of the Catholic and Anglican Churches.
17, he built a five star hotel known as " Lion of Africa resort".
This is apart from sponsoring of students and helping many to secure good jobs.

And I dare ask, who do you think his community will think about after Jesus Christ if the person does all these for them?

The other day, I watched a group of angry Yoruba people carrying placards that read, "go back home and create your own Lagos there". To many ndi Igbo that invested heavily in Lagos, it was a bitter pill to swallow but then, the truth remains nothing but the truth.
The late Dike di ora nma of Igbo land and Ikemba Nnewi, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu shouted himself hoarse, telling ndi Igbo this same truth of thinking home first because you cannot attract any local or foreign investment if you leave your own area to be a forest while you turn other rough and tough terrain all over Nigeria and beyond into El Dorado. It simply turns logic upside down.

Back in the late forties, the Yoruba elite met with the sage, Chief Obafemi Awolowo to complain that this outsiders from across the niger were buying up and developing lands all over the place and sought to stop them. The wise Awolowo simply told his people not to mnd them. That all is well.

And yes, all is now well for the Yoruba, today. The can easily afford to carry placards and tell ndi Igbo to go home. Same story in Kano, Abuja, Ibadan, kaduna and portharcourt.

NDI IGBO CAN'T WE THINK?

WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR WORLDVIEW OF " AKU RUE ULO"? Abi dem do us?
You buy up exotic buildings all over Nigeria and beyond while your village is like an evil forest, yet when you die, your carcass will be brought to be buried there. Can you imagine what the dignitaries that accompanied your corpse to your forest you call village will be saying after the burial? Not too hard to imagine!
They say Diamonds last forever but it's apparent that Dr Godwin Maduka will last more than any diamond in the minds of the people in his community and ndi Igbo in general.
Kudos to this worthy son and it's not as if he is even the richest Igbo man. No way! We have plenty of them but their brains are not with them.

AKU UNU RUE ULO so that our people are directly empowered. Let's not forget like this honourable doctor, na obu aka mere ohia ya awoo uzo.

Need I add here that he has singlehandedly achieved what some state governments in the south east could not, ever since this democracy came to be in 1999.

The pictures are courtesy of our very own ambassador, Bianca Odumegwu Ojukwu.
Re: Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo by investnow2013: 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
BuddhaPalm:

Stop thinking small.

He could own health hospitals. Be into pharmaceuticals. Or even have a parents for medical devices. Etc, my friend

Did the opening post state all you wrote here?

Why should I assume what has not been said? He could....you don't even know and you are running your mouth. Mtcheew
Re: Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
nototribalist:
you re ignorant, people in medical fields are one of the highest paid in the United States.

You, my friend are the ignorant one here. The highest paid medical personnel in the United States cannot do all these things the opening post stated from his/her salary.
Re: Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
majamajic:

that's the only reason why u are arguing about all that

How do you know? You have a prejudiced mentality. Goodluck to you.
Re: Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo by ChristianNorth: 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
For yoruba moslems that have never travelled outside their waste land.

The images you are seeing are just villages and they were not developed with FG help.

Take 500 Naira from there and visit Ifite another village in Awka or Abaribe in Abia, you would understand what resilience is and not shouting "Igbos leave our land" in Lagos upandan with those ewedu stained teeth.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo by kayfra: 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
Very laudable. Hope it can be sustained even without him. That's very important.
Re: Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo by sarrki(m): 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
kayfra:
Very laudable. Hope it can be sustained even without him. That's very important.

Exactly what we lack in Nigeria
Re: Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo by majamajic(m): 3:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
faceURfront:

How do you know? You have a prejudiced mentality. Goodluck to you.

Google about the guy and tell me why u still arguing he can't make such money as medical practitioner
Re: Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo by investnow2013: 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
majamajic:

Google about the guy and tell me why u still arguing he can't make such money as medical practitioner
Some of his projects were not his money but money from good causes being supported by Americans through his foundation.

1 Like

Re: Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo by IjebuWarrior: 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
faceURfront:
undecided undecided

You just took the words out of my mouth indeed. undecided

1 Like

Re: Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo by sarrki(m): 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
investnow2013:
Some of his projects were not his money but money from good causes being supported by Americans through his foundation.

He did a good job

What about those that looted us dry and still nothing to show for it
Re: Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo by Asquare84(m): 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
majamajic:

he is not ordinary doctor , he is working with UN and American government in terms of raw materials to produce medicine, I have been to the village myself, I have that 17 storey building pic on my phone now sef, it's blue in color, u need go there to see, he tared the whole town, I saw the high Court and houses he built for Catholic monks, I saw about 100 units of flat he gave out to people of the town, solar powered electricity, after about 2 hours driving round I decided to go, the village is UMUCHUKWU , in Anambra state just before u enter isuochi abia state, near umunze. he bought the lands from his village people to build what will benefit them, he paid for every piece of land to build hospitals and churches , Nigerians don't know him but he is brain behind medical products under UN and USA, he is a big shot !! ,

Are you not sure this good man will become target of witches and wizards
Re: Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo by majamajic(m): 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
investnow2013:

u are right , just a that he is such a good hearted person to bring it home, before in Anambra state u can count about 150 towns before I count his town, but now apart from Onitsha, awka, nnewi and some couple of towns, UMUCHUKWU is there in terms development and infrastructures, do u know what it means for a town to have high Court , police station, stadium, 17 storey medical / hospital building , churches, schools , housing scheme , to mention but few , all in one town built by one person ? foundation or no foundation , he tried,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adam Oshiomole Removed, Replaced With Giadom / Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola / Tinubu Administration ‘Blackmailed’ Into Making Cybersecurity Levy Policy -Dikwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.