Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,231 members, 7,939,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:55 PM

Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo (13185 Views)

Protesters Raze APC's Office In Daura, Buhari’s Village (Photo) / Rufai Oseni Builds Library And Development Center In His Village In Ogun / Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo by Sicilyjoe: 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
How can I get to the town umuchukwu coming from Amawbia/Awka, I want to see things for my self
Re: Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo by 9jabull: 11:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
sarrki:

We need more of people like this in our society

In as much as we need more, Nigeria & is a zoo for individual's to do job of government by providing basic amenities in the region in stead of government.

We must pull out of zoo called Nigeria to move forward because they drag us down as a drown man looking for whom to drown with.

We are matching forward
All hail Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo by sarrki(m): 11:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
Sicilyjoe:
How can I get to the town umuchukwu coming from Amawbia/Awka, I want to see things for my self

With a good network google will help

Or ask around from people that knows the town very well
Re: Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo by sarrki(m): 11:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
9jabull:

In as much as we need more, Nigeria & is a zoo for individual's to do job of government by providing basic amenities in the region in stead of government.

We must pull out of zoo called Nigeria to move forward because they drag us down as a drown man looking for whom to drown with.

We are matching forward
All hail Biafra.

I beg to disagree with you

Even if Biafra is achieved same people same thinking

1 Like

Re: Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo by 9jabull: 11:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
sarrki:

I beg to disagree with you

Even if Biafra is achieved same people same thinking

Same people that are free as in the old before Portuguese came, we will be free from brain drained terrorist in form of herdsmen, bokoharam even those in security uniforms. Manage our environment & create wealth.

We have been living before Portuguese & British came.

On Biafra no going back.

2 Likes

Re: Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo by sarrki(m): 12:08am On Jun 20, 2019
9jabull:

Same people that are free as in the old before Portuguese came, we will be free from brain drained terrorist in form of herdsmen, bokoharam even those in security uniforms. Manage our environment & create wealth.

We have been living before Portuguese & British came.

On Biafra no going back.

God help you
Re: Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo by 9jabull: 5:46am On Jun 20, 2019
sarrki:

God help you

Chukwuokike abiama has always being with me & Biafrans since inception of the struggle & will continue to be with us till the day Biafra will be restored.

All hail Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo by Collins9156(m): 9:58am On Jul 31, 2020
contigiency:
I have every reason to doubt this information because they bring up this news every year with the same pictures and the same details. I first read about this 2 years ago and at that time, someone was also questioning why the news with the same information was still being paraded after many years as at that time.

As an educated person, u should ve research the story and his profile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Welcomes Appointment Of New Service Chiefs / Ondo Governorship: Mimiko Turns To President Jonathan For Help / Man Shares His Experience With Soldiers During Distribution Of Blankets To IDPs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.