Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,233 members, 7,950,272 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:24 AM

Femi Fani-kayode: Biafra War. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode: Biafra War. (1183 Views)

David Jemibewon: When I Remember Biafra War Killings, I’m Still Pained / John Lennon And Wife Protesting British Involvement In Biafra War (Throwback) / Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode: Biafra War. by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 19, 2019
Should have FFK been born as an Igbo ?

He wrote:
I just read an account of the civil war written by a white mercenary who fought for Biafra.After reading it my respect,admiration and love for the Igbo soared even higher than it already was. They really are an extraordinary people and probably the toughest fighters in Africa..1

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Biafra War. by Yyeske(m): 7:13am On Jun 19, 2019
He would never write about his Ife, Osun or Yoruba people, anytime he feels like trending he picks up the Igbos.
Soon he would still remind us of how he slept with three Igbo women, he even mentioned names including our own Bianca Ojukwu, he thinks we've forgotten that insult on late Odumegwu Ojukwu.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Biafra War. by TooNoisy(f): 7:20am On Jun 19, 2019
I don't blame you. Precious Chikwendu has given you otumokpo to chop!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Biafra War. by Yyeske(m): 7:28am On Jun 19, 2019
TooNoisy:
I don't blame you. Precious Chikwendu has given you otumokpo to chop!
His people never take him serious because he is regarded as an outcast just like his father, same goes for Reno Omokri who would never write about his Itshekiri people or Delta state but anytime they feel like trending, the Igbos are the topic and some gullible minds fall for it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Biafra War. by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 19, 2019
Yyeske:
His people never take him serious because he is regarded as an outcast just like his father, same goes for Reno Omokri who would never write about his Itshekiri people or Delta state but anytime they feel like trending, the Igbos are the topic and some gullible minds fall for it.

If anything Biafra always gives u sleepless night like this, then you deserve prayers.

FFK simply made a statement without much connotation, just what he read but you always quick to jump to any Biafra case and type rubbish.

Is quite suspecting.

Nnamdi case is quite understand if you didn't agree with but also attacking other vehemently , then there is more to the book.

It is not lost on me that only those that have external ethnic link becomes agitated in such situations even when no danger is potrayed.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Biafra War. by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 19, 2019
This man and Reno Omkiri are attention seekers always seeking to trend with the Igbos, causing tribalism and jamming the the heads of two tribes together.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Biafra War. by aolawale025: 7:41am On Jun 19, 2019
Nigerians becoming more aware of their history would help them face reality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Biafra War. by Yyeske(m): 7:51am On Jun 19, 2019
Juliusmalema:

If anything Biafra always gives u sleepless night like this, then you deserve prayers.

FFK simply made a statement without much connotation, just what he read but you always quick to jump to any Biafra case and type rubbish.

Is quite suspecting.

Nnamdi case is quite understand if you didn't agree with but also attacking other vehemently , then there is more to the book.

It is not lost on me that only those that have external ethnic link becomes agitated in such situations even when no danger is potrayed.
Your opinion and do I care? Hell no.
Since he has decided to teach us about the travails of the Igbos pre and post the civil war, he can as well tell us how his late father who was a prominent politician helped in making Biafra a reality back then. Survivors of the war hardly want to discuss it based on what they experienced but this one would want to talk about it even if he didn't experience the war.
He would never tell us how he wants Ile-Ife, Osun, or the Yorubas to improve but always ready to tell us about a war our people suffered and reeling out names of Igbo women he had something with in the past.

Your ethnic talk doesn't amuse or move me any longer and of course, I do not care about your opinion and I do not need any validation from you or any Nairalander.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Biafra War. by Yyeske(m): 7:54am On Jun 19, 2019
Stephani3e:
This man and Reno Omkiri are attention seekers always seeking to trend with the Igbos, causing tribalism and jamming the the heads of two tribes together.
Funny enough some gullible minds fall for their gimmicks.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Biafra War. by Warship: 8:16am On Jun 19, 2019
Biafrans inflicted 500,000 casualties on Nigerian military with locally made weapons which was first of it's kind in black history.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Biafra War. by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 19, 2019
Know who the Igbos are. Igbos are not ordinary black people. This is a powerful secret the world is hiding from you. Watch this video by NASA scientist. Start from 9:30 to avoid the introduction!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyIT9Hx7UFw&t=9m30s
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Biafra War. by Zikora1000(f): 8:31am On Jun 19, 2019
My able inlaw, tell them. That's why i always laugh whenever Fulani people are doing gra gra in igboland. The day we decide to pick up arms a second time is d day Nigeria will finally die!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Biafra War. by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 19, 2019
Stephani3e:

Your head is correct. grin

The least I can do is to reboot & refresh the brains of our gullible blodas just in case they have forgotten so quickly who FFK really is. grin

The Bitter Truth About The Igbos by FFK

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/142477-the-bitter-truth-about-the-igbo-by-femi-fani-kayode.html%3Famp_markup%3D1

One minute he's here, next minute he's there. grin

He insulted the family tree of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan consistently for 5years before switching sides. grin

A President Without Balls, By Femi Fani-Kayode

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/145917-president-without-balls-femi-fani-kayode.html%3Famp_markup%3D1

Anyone who still take this cocaine-snorting bastard seriously should be stoned to death. grin

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Biafra War. by ChaleeBendel: 8:53am On Jun 19, 2019
Yyeske:

I don't think your people take you serious too. If Fani-Kayode or Reno is a pariah, you're a pariah also.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Biafra War. by Yyeske(m): 8:59am On Jun 19, 2019
ChaleeBendel:

I don't think your people take you serious too. If Fani-Kayode or Reno is a pariah, you're a pariah also.
Exactly as you are one too.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Biafra War. by ChaleeBendel: 9:03am On Jun 19, 2019
Yyeske:
Exactly as you are one too.

I'm not a pariah, I'm not Igbo. I'm just stating what I observed. Seems your people hate you.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Biafra War. by gwafaeziokwu: 9:24am On Jun 19, 2019
ChaleeBendel:

I'm not a pariah, I'm not Igbo. I'm just stating what I observed. Seems your people hate you.

And rightly so too. His hatred for a stock he claim to come from is dumb founding.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Biafra War. by Yyeske(m): 9:30am On Jun 19, 2019
ChaleeBendel:

I am Chinese, Indian and Portuguese all in one, anyone can claim anything on a faceless site like nairaland.

So you are a Japanese Jew for all I care.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Biafra War. by Yyeske(m): 9:32am On Jun 19, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:

And rightly so too. His hatred for a stock he claim to come from is dumb founding.
You are an Indonesian Buddhist as far as I'm concerned, that I say my mind as it is doesn't debase my origin.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Biafra War. by gwafaeziokwu: 9:37am On Jun 19, 2019
Yyeske:
You are an Indonesian Buddhist as far as I'm concerned, that I say my mind as it is doesn't debase my origin.

I am also an Igbo freeborn and I like to say my mind. But I will never insult and humiliate my brother on a public forum like nairaland to the utter satisfaction and encouragement from other groups. Even if your brother offend you can correct him without being mean and outright disrespectful.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Biafra War. by boldaslion: 9:41am On Jun 19, 2019
Zoharariel:

The least I can do is to reboot & refresh the brains of our gullible blodas just in case they have forgotten so quickly who FFK really is. grin

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/142477-the-bitter-truth-about-the-igbo-by-femi-fani-kayode.html%3Famp_markup%3D1

He insulted the family tree of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan consistently for 5years before switching sides. grin

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/145917-president-without-balls-femi-fani-kayode.html%3Famp_markup%3D1

Anyone who still take this cocaine-snorting bastard seriously should be stoned to death. grin

Anyone can be anything or do anything when in darkness but when he sees the light and decides to embrace the light in view of his latest discovery, he is welcome.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Biafra War. by Yyeske(m): 9:57am On Jun 19, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:

I am also an Igbo freeborn and I like to say my mind. But I will never insult and humiliate my brother on a public forum like nairaland to the utter satisfaction and encouragement from other groups. Even if your brother offend you can correct him without being mean and outright disrespectful.
Your view then, when you keep correcting your brother to stop misbehaving and he continues then what do you do? Indulge him till he hurts you and himself or what?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Biafra War. by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 19, 2019
Zoharariel:

lol.
it's just that some people are very gullible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Biafra War. by moupe: 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
Yyeske:

Cocaine Fani Kayode. He should just face his EFCC matter and let us rest .
Otherwise he should continue changing his babies pampers

(1) (Reply)

Odinkalu Mocks Police Over Cases Against Timi And Busola Dakolo / Finally, Buhari Reveals When Portfolios Will Be Assigned To Minsters / Wike's Hatred For Islam/muslims; Clear Signs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.