Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,992 members, 7,946,327 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 04:16 PM

I Heard The Reason Nigeria Has no Development - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Heard The Reason Nigeria Has no Development (477 Views)

The REAL REASON Nigeria Wants To Topple Niger Military! / ‘I Heard Nigerian Youths Loud And Clear’, Tinubu Says / "Dr" Goodluck Jonathan Is The Reason Nigeria Economic Is in Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Heard The Reason Nigeria Has no Development by Ilamina(f): 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2019

Is because jet skiing, amusement park, sky diving, boat riding.are dangerous for us

Black man does not like adventure

But I heard the obudu cattle ranch was closed down because they weren't getting enough customers

Is it that Nigerians are too broke to visit the place or are scared to go on the cable cars
Re: I Heard The Reason Nigeria Has no Development by leokid866: 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
Na we just broke. Not enough money in the system to go on adventures, so we stay home watch tv, go online and abuse each other.

2 Likes

Re: I Heard The Reason Nigeria Has no Development by LarryBee1k: 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
Security my friend. Most amusement park location aren't safe. Two, no money to go around, so why spend it on bullshiit? 3, the place is not attractive, they don't make it attractive.

1 Like

Re: I Heard The Reason Nigeria Has no Development by Litmus: 1:00am On Jun 20, 2019
Nigeria is awash with money and while true security fears has deterred foreign visitors, Nigerians could make up shortfall. Unfortunately, for the relevant fledgling resorts, significant numbers of Nigerians have not developed a leisure culture; least wise a European type leisure culture. Leisure for us remains social events such as weddings, house parties, clubbing, ceremonies, festivals eating out and the like. We are not yet into sightseeing and Thrills seeking.

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Tolu Akande Sadipe : Begins To Fulfil campaign Promises / Governor Akeredolu's Massive Road Projects Commendable- Hon. Saka Yusuf / A View Of The Chief Justice Qualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.