Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (221423 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by McMayor(m): 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
I dont see any matter here brother. Some of us just need to learn how to do business properly. Before someone will come and say I am proud again.

I have sold an Xs Max to Tayo(Humble Merchants) with this same issue. It took him 48 hrs which is still under my 7 days return policy I give to customers. I collected this item back and refunded Tayo without questions. Buying & selling of used item is risky already if you dont have the heart dont do it.

Personally, here is what I will do( speaking for myself). I will beg this person to at least work with me.

I will sell the phone as parts which is sure that I will make @least 130k from. Count my loss which wont be up to 70k, and look towards better days but then... The big names will come and judge this matter for the small names. I said it the last time, rain when day fall never stop only lord knows how many people would get soaked.

adecamp:
This matter tie wrapper o

10 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sauceEEP(m): 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
Wildchild no need to drag this further, all parties involved have responded and from all indications this is a factory fault like Danny stated, so no long stories..... Please do the needful and reach out to Danny to sort out this issue...

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
McMayor:
I dont see any matter here brother. Some of us just need to learn how to do business properly. Before someone will come and say I am proud again.

I have sold an Xs Max to Tayo(Humble Merchants) with this same issue. It took him 48 hrs which is still under my 7 days return policy I give to customers. I collected this item back and refunded Tayo without questions. Buying & selling of used item is risky already if you dont have the heart dont do it.

Personally, here is what I will do( speaking for myself). I will beg this person to at least work with me.

I will sell the phone as parts which is sure that I will make @least 130k from. Count my loss which wont be up to 70k, and look towards better days but then... The big names will come and judge this matter for the small names. I said it the last time, rain when day fall never stop only lord knows how many people would get soaked.

Now I understand this your proverb grin

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ipsum:
My believe has always been that take any complex problem, keep asking enough Whys & in no time the solution will present itself in its simplest form. If the problem involves humans, look for motive & gbam.

If you take that same approach to this case, you'll find that though it looks complex & tricky, it's actually VERY SIMPLE if you break it down.

Danny's motive for wanting a refund/settlement is because he's 100% SURE of the cause of the problem ---- manufacturer's fault. And the same problem even surrendered itself in the phone analytics log to save him the many guesses on what could be the problem.

Wildchild's motive, on the other hand, is because he's not 100 sure if the problem is manufacturer's fault. He has doubts, and believes that the problem might also be caused by mishandling. And if it can be proven that this problem is 100% caused by manufacturer's fault like Danny has used the analytics data to show --- wildhchild will accept settlement or whatever agreement they both reach.

Dannybrasky, am i correct on your motive?

Wildchild, am i also correct on your motive?

Very correct. Even between Danny and myself, we both thought it's a minor software issue and when I spoke with freshboylagos he mentioned that he said similar ish and his guy was able to fix at the 2nd attempt.

Freshboylagos connect told him that he'll be able to fix it as long as the phone didn't fall on the ground or inside water, as such I was being careful.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by timijoseph01(m): 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
timijoseph01:

Seconded..
Fully in support of this... As the fault involved isn't one that can be easily detected on spot and at same time, no particular condition/proof that suggests phone was misused by the buying parties...
But maybe we still need to hear from Wizzy89. Every detail of the transaction chain is needed, to reach a conclusion..
As Wizzy89 has shed more light on things.. Again I say, no particular condition/proof that suggests phone was misused by the buying panties.
Might be unfair to Wildchild1, but reality is there isn't no proof to suggests buying parties damaged the phone. And Going with the history of the phone (sourced from ebay) as claimed by Wizzy and the particular issue the phone has a refund is the right thing to do @Wildchild1.
I think this case has been made simple already.

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
timijoseph01:

As Wizzy89 has shed more light on things.. Again I say, no particular condition/proof that suggests phone was misused by the buying panties.
Might be unfair to Wildchild1, but reality is there isn't no proof to suggests buying parties damaged the phone. And Going with the history of the phone (sourced from ebay) as claimed by Wizzy and the particular issue the phone has a refund is the right thing to do @Wildchild1.

Even as the phone saga was ongoing,I was still buying deals from wildchild1. No bad blood,I just want this matter settled.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by aywhy93(m): 9:53pm On Jul 22, 2020
This matter at hand is really not that serious if it was handled the right way. I understand Wildchild's point but at the same time, Danny has provided enough evidence to see that it's not a matter of guess work, the phone actually has the Panic issue. Even if it was dropped as wildchild assumed, it still has the panic issue, so why not treat it that way.? Especially when no physical damage was seen on the phone to affirm the assumption.

I'd advice the parties concerned to reach out for a solution and do the needful, especially Wildchild and Danny. There are so many things that happen behind the scene, that doesn't even get to a 3rd party not to talk of getting here. Mentioning the most recent one, I sold an iphone to a NL reseller just few days ago which he in turn sold to an end user, after a day of usage he complained about the face ID not setting up, i asked him to return it and he was fully refunded on the spot. Why? I checked the phone and saw the issue and the phone was in the same cosmetic condition. I didn't start doubting if something had been done to the phone when I could think that way as well, especially because I'm dealing with the person for the first time (trust issues). Now, wildchild and Danny are regularly transacting which is even a bigger reason why this shouldn't reach here before getting solved within.

So please, you should come up with a solution that will work for both parties and ensure the end user gets the right treatment and value for their money. Cheers!!!

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by timijoseph01(m): 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
dannybrasky:

Even as the phone saga was ongoing,I was still buying deals from wildchild1. No bad blood,I just want this matter settled.
If there's one thing I'm sure, it that you are in safe hands.. I know this will be settled asap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
aywhy93:
This matter at hand is really not that serious if it was handled the right way. I understand Wildchild's point but at the same time, Danny has provided enough evidence to see that it's not a matter of guess work, the phone actually has the Panic issue. Even if it was dropped as wildchild assumed, it still has the panic issue, so why not treat it that way.? Especially when no physical damage was seen on the phone to affirm the assumption.

I'd advice the parties concerned to reach out for a solution and do the needful, especially Wildchild and Danny. There are so many things that happen behind the scene, that doesn't even get to a 3rd party not to talk of getting here. Mentioning the most recent one, I sold an iphone to a NL reseller just few days ago which he in turn sold to an end user, after a day of usage he complained about the face ID not setting up, i asked him to return it and he was fully refunded on the spot. Why? I checked the phone and saw the issue and the phone was in the same cosmetic condition. I didn't start doubting if something had been done to the phone when I could think that way as well, especially because I'm dealing with the person for the first time (trust issues). Now, wildchild and Danny are regularly transacting which is even a bigger reason why this shouldn't reach here before getting solved within.

So please, you should come up with a solution that will work for both parties and ensure the end user gets the right treatment and value for their money. Cheers!!!

Reason you were always showered with high praises when it comes to customer services. @ the bolded,end user should be happy and gets the right treatment.

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2020
Anopheles:

Chief...

If Apple asked for a phone to be returned, the phone gets picked up to rule out any other damage. Apple picks the device up not being on the sidelines accusing a user with no shred of evidence

You have no evidence at all whatsoever to back up your phone fell or water got into theories, worse so because you haven't asked for the device so you'd do your own personal inspection. That's a disappointment

Phone falls have a cosmetic flaw, fluid damage problems do not have an exclusive Panic full problem as the only issue. Screen blackouts, port and casing issues are usually in tandem. You dealing with iPhones for years shouldn't have you thinking like this just because there's a long line of customer base. Again, it's worse cos you haven't even physically inspected the phone to accuse a user and indirectly his sellers.

Even if the buyer was in Cotonou and 12 users came in contact with the phone, issue was reported as early as the 3rd day. So, it's a valid report even on the streets of Ikeja...

The easiest compromise and I mean easiest you could've done is take up the phone and see what they're talking about. You didn't. It's to bring a list of theories for a 3 day phone that you yourself again never saw before selling.

Do the right thing and reach a possible solution. Not these baseless "what ifs".

Cheers...
Your brain en,borrow me for a day pls cheesy
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
timijoseph01:

If there's one thing I'm sure, it that you are in safe hands.. I know this will be settled asap
Thank you sire.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Rakiticbarca: 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ipsum:
My believe has always been that take any complex problem, keep asking enough Whys & in no time the solution will present itself in its simplest form. If the problem involves humans, look for motive & gbam.

If you take that same approach to this case, you'll find that though it looks complex & tricky, it's actually VERY SIMPLE if you break it down.

Danny's motive for wanting a refund/settlement is because he's 100% SURE of the cause of the problem ---- manufacturer's fault. And the same problem even surrendered itself in the phone analytics log to save him the many guesses on what could be the problem.

Wildchild's motive, on the other hand, is because he's not 100 sure if the problem is manufacturer's fault. He has doubts, and believes that the problem might also be caused by mishandling. And if it can be proven that this problem is 100% caused by manufacturer's fault like Danny has used the analytics data to show --- wildhchild will accept settlement or whatever agreement they both reach.

Dannybrasky, am i correct on your motive?

Wildchild, am i also correct on your motive?
......and to add to this, this may also be the reason why the seller sold it out. It's not all seller on both OfferUp or eBay that would describe the whole fault his or her device is having.

Even though refund maybe be hard to do, but I always console myself with the saying that Business is both profit and loss, so when it happens I try to take it in good fate.

9 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by omotolsy(m): 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
Wild.

This our biz get as he be jare.

You cannot get it right all the time, sometimes the loss just keep flowing and you just have to say to yourself: It aint gonna stop me. We know how it is.

On this you just have to work something out with Danny and others. That is how it is once in a while.

It is wrong saying it shouldn't get here, NO anything can get here, that is the purpose of the thread. If an issue cannot be resolved out there it definitely gets here because here was made for issues that couldn't get solved out there.

Wild better days will never stop for you, i believe so as a man of faith and i believe you are too.

Kindly resolve with others.

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
timijoseph01:

You know me, refund or getting a replacement is not a problem but its best to know what the actually problem is, not just going by Google search. Up until this evening, no was actually sure of the panic full, the essence of taking it to freshboylagos' connect was to actually confirm any physical or internal damage in the presence of their person and for the engineer to also try his own solution since we all believe it's a software issue. Danny only told me the engineer told them to return the phone, no inspection nothing nothing. As such I got back to freshboylagos to confirm what happened at the engineers side but he couldn't confirm it because the engineer wasn't on seat. It was later this night freshboylagos got back that the engineer said he was very busy when they brought the phone to him and he just kinda discarded him without any inspection + he totally forgot the person came from him.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2020
omotolsy:
Wild.

This our biz get as he be jare.

You cannot get it right all the time, sometimes the loss just keep flowing and you just have to say to yourself: It aint gonna stop me. We know how it is.

On this you just have to work something out with Danny and others. That is how it is once in a while.

It is wrong saying it shouldn't get here, NO anything can get here, that is the purpose of the thread. If an issue cannot be resolved out there it definitely gets here because here was made for issues that couldn't get solved out there.

Wild better days will never stop for you, i believe so as a man of faith and i believe you are too.

Kindly resolve with others.

I no be Jesus na, I can't always be right grin that's why we keep praying for mercy so he can lead us in the right direction.

Due to the long chain of transaction, I was just being careful make dem no go job me grin. And the only thing I told Danny was that I won't be responsible for another person's fault.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by elvisco44: 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
wildchild1:

You know me, refund or getting a replacement is not a problem but its best to know what the actually problem is, not just going by Google search. Up until this evening, no was actually sure of the panic full, the essence of taking it to freshboylagos' connect was to actually confirm any physical or internal damage in the presence of their person and for the engineer to also try his own solution since we all believe it's a software issue. Danny only told me the engineer told them to return the phone, no inspection nothing nothing. As such I got back to freshboylagos to confirm what happened at the engineers side but he couldn't confirm it because the engineer wasn't on seat. It was later this night freshboylagos got back that the engineer said he was very busy when they brought the phone to him and he just kinda discarded him without any inspection + he totally forgot the person came from him.

Engr was so busy? shocked

Then try another person.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Ipsum: 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
wildchild1:

Very correct. Even between Danny and myself, we both thought it's a minor software issue and when I spoke with freshboylagos he mentioned that he said similar ish and his guy was able to fix at the 2nd attempt.

Freshboylagos connect told him that he'll be able to fix it as long as the phone didn't fall on the ground or inside water, as such I was being careful.
Yea, understandable. However, I'm sure you'll agree, to an extent atleast, that a fall which can cause such an issue of this magnitude should atleast leave a suspicious mark or dent on the phone's body --- which Danny has said is non existent.

As for potential water damage, I cannot comment on that since i don't use an iPhone, ( prefer Samsung) as result I'm not conversant with the peculiarities & behavior of water damaged iPhone devices.

But let's even forget about that. On XDA developers for example -- the home of phone tweaks, modding, etc --- the FIRST thing a developer asks for if users are having issues with running his modified software or app on thier devices is to send the crash logs.

As a matter of fact, it's such a powerful unwritten rule that almost no senior developer would reply you if you report an issue without submitting the log report. That same log report -- or analytics in this case -- is what Danny has provided. Manufacturers have this on thier devices to save them wild guesses & accurately pinpoint a problem.

This is why when new phones are released & a particular issue or bug is widely reported, Samsung or apple can quickly release an update that fixes them all if it's fixable. It's unfortunate that this seems unfixable, according to Danny's research.

The analytics data has shown what the problem is, and the phone behavior is even consistent with how the problem is supposed to make the phone behave.

I understand that nobody wants to lose as it's very painful, or to be played, but if you consider the depth of evidence & consistency provided by Danny so far, you'll see that's probably not the case here and all that's left is for you guys to come to an agreement in private.

It is well.

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chidekings(m): 10:54pm On Jul 22, 2020
wildchild1:

I no be Jesus na, I can't always be right grin that's why we keep praying for mercy so he can lead us in the right direction.

Due to the long chain of transaction, I was just being careful make dem no go job me grin. And the only thing I told Danny was that I won't be responsible for another person's fault.

anyone buying stuffs from offerup,Ebay and all this online sites should know that their is no 100 percent guarantee on items,u just have to have an open mind that anything can happen.
i wont readily fault you,cus your where trying to be sure of their claims.but where i fault you is u should considered the relationships u have built with the major parties of this case,u could have easily let go and work out a favourable solution with them.its not late tho,work out something with them for a favourable solution yo this issue.see this as one of those things in business

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ipsum:

Yea, understandable. However, I'm sure you'll agree, to an extent atleast, that a fall which can cause such an issue of this magnitude should atleast leave a suspicious mark or dent on the phone's body --- which Danny has said is non existent.

As for potential water damage, I cannot comment on that since i don't use an iPhone, ( prefer Samsung) as result I'm not conversant with the peculiarities & behavior of water damaged iPhone devices.

But let's even forget about that. On XDA developers for example -- the home of phone tweaks, modding, etc --- the FIRST thing a developer asks for if users are having issues with running his modified software or app on thier devices is to send the crash logs.

As a matter of fact, it's such a powerful unwritten rule that almost no senior developer would reply you if you report an issue without submitting the log report. That same log report -- or analytics in this case -- is what Danny has provided. Manufacturers have this on thier devices to save them wild guesses & accurately pinpoint a problem.

This is why when new phones are released & a particular issue or bug is widely reported, Samsung or apple can quickly release an update that fixes them all if it's it's unfortunate that this seems unfixable, according to Danny's research.

The analytics data has shown what the problem is, and the phone behavior is even consistent with how the problem is supposed to make the phone behave.

I understand that nobody wants to lose as it's very painful, or to be played, but if you consider the depth of evidence & consistency provided by Danny so far, you'll see that's probably not the case here and all that's left is for you guys to come to an agreement in private.

It is well.

THANK YOU!

PANIC FULL = RANDOM REBOOT.

DID PHONE ANALYSTIC DATA SHOW PANIC FULL?? YES

DOES PHONE EXHIBIT SYMPTOMS OF PANIC FULL? YES

A fall that will cause huge damage to phones internal will show a bodily dent to the phone.

Anopheles also listed above what would happen in the event if phone is deeped in water,which phone is not exhibiting.

Now I don't know what else to explain.

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 11:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ipsum:

It is well.

Even though I don't want to lose, I don't run away from loss when it happens. I don't shy away from responsibilities.

That being said, they can bring the phone back to Ikeja on Friday because computer village doesn't open on Thursdays, as soon as engineer confirms no physical or water damage, they'll be refunded in full.

Thanks to everyone that dropped their inputs.

Ipsum, I don catch you this night, na you be this? grin tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 2:07am On Jul 23, 2020
Wildchild01 ...There’s no 100% guarantee items being sold on offerup or eBay has no warranty..Most often than not, items being sold on those platforms are plagued with issues concealed within a grade A cosmetic condition. Software faults cannot easily be detected at a glance except during full blown usage which the seller knew I'm sure but still decided not to disclose it for selfish interest apparently. Who’s to tell how the item would function after leaving seller/point of purchase? Especially on offerup where there isn’t any form of buyer protection policy. You sabi as this this business be. Everything na risk.

In my opinion, I think DannyBrasky has beyond every reasonable doubt proven that there was no compromise at any point in time right from Buyer A through buyer D. This is clearly a factory fault and there are series of complaints on different online forums and even the phone’s tech log to back this up. A full refund would be the right and appropriate thing to do at this point.

Sometimes, these are the issues we battle with our clients behind closed doors and we try the best we can to have them sorted out without it getting here. Matter of fact, I have a couple I’m currently dealing with at the moment but I know when it comes down to it, a refund or an agreement of some sort with my buyer would be the way to go..

You both need to find common ground and sort this out without this back and forth. This glitch as I’d like to call it shouldn’t mark the end of business for both parties as there are still deals waiting to be made in the nearest future. You both should settle this amicably; behind closed doors if need be. Just as the deal was struck behind closed doors. My humble take.

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Dare0001: 4:17am On Jul 23, 2020
McMayor:

Lol but u made sense sha

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mixter(m): 4:50am On Jul 23, 2020
Having read most of the write ups . It will be bad if I didn’t say a thing or two. Wildchild1 , kindly find time to check the phone physically with your engineer and see the claim of the buyer and if you are convinced that no physical/water damage has been on the phone . Then it’s best both of you come up with a refund plan. Yes, it’s easier said than done especially when it involves refund( in terms of loss). It’s one of the most painful and difficult thing to do in business. Stay strong Chief.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by elvisco44: 5:06am On Jul 23, 2020
Kreamie:
Wildchild01 ...There’s no 100% guarantee items being sold on offerup or eBay has no warranty..Most often than not, items being sold on those platforms are plagued with issues concealed within a grade A cosmetic condition. Software faults cannot easily be detected at a glance except during full blown usage which the seller knew I'm sure but still decided not to disclose it for selfish interest apparently. Who’s to tell how the item would function after leaving seller/point of purchase? Especially on offerup where there isn’t any form of buyer protection policy. You sabi as this this business be. Everything na risk.

In my opinion, I think DannyBrasky has beyond every reasonable doubt proven that there was no compromise at any point in time right from Buyer A through buyer D. This is clearly a factory fault and there are series of complaints on different online forums and even the phone’s tech log to back this up. A full refund would be the right and appropriate thing to do at this point.

Sometimes, these are the issues we battle with our clients behind closed doors and we try the best we can to have them sorted out without it getting here. Matter of fact, I have a couple I’m currently dealing with at the moment but I know when it comes down to it, a refund or an agreement of some sort with my buyer would be the way to go..

You both need to find common ground and sort this out without this back and forth. This glitch as I’d like to call it shouldn’t mark the end of business for both parties as there are still deals waiting to be made in the nearest future. You both should settle this amicably; behind closed doors if need be. Just as the deal was struck behind closed doors. My humble take.

True talk cool
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Freshlagosboy(m): 8:03am On Jul 23, 2020
Good Morning Everyone.

Last weekend wildchild contacted regarding this issue on ground and I told him I have had a similar issue before, so he said he was going to refer the end user that got the pro max to me. Yesterday the end user came around to my office and I referred him to my software guy. On getting to my Software guy the first question he was asked was if the phone had been reloaded before and he said yes, so my guy had to refer him back to the person he got the phone from. Although my software guy still insisted that the issue was/is a software issue and never spoke about panic full. I hope both parties come to a resolve and find a way to settle the matter amicably.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by suco01(m): 8:20am On Jul 23, 2020
People wey claim say shame rain wey beat them go beat everybody should know there is an option of avoiding the shame rain by solving issues amicably not by using age, no of shops owned, teacher to jumia/konga staff bla bla bla bla. Learn from this and don't come here with your yeye proverb.

We all know NO 100% guarantee on items being sold on offerup, letsgo, eBay, Amazon etc

wildchild1 please confirm no water damage and physical damage and do the needful, if refund is the last option you have..

dannybrasky I really love the way the matter was tabled here, you have really done well with evidence to backup your points and claims

Wizzy89 when I heard the name on this case, my liver wan cut but yet again you earn my respect more.

Anopheles i sight you boss.

God no go shame us all even if some people pray otherwise

7 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 8:24am On Jul 23, 2020
Kreamie:

Kreamie cream de la cream!!
The Oracle has spoken cool

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 8:25am On Jul 23, 2020
suco01:
People wey claim say shame rain wey beat them go beat everybody should know there is an option of avoiding the shame rain by solving issues amicably not by using age, no of shops owned, teacher to jumia/konga staff bla bla bla bla. Learn from this and don't come here with your yeye proverb.

We all know NO 100% guarantee on items being sold on offerup, letsgo, eBay, Amazon etc

wildchild1 please confirm no water damage and physical damage and do the needful, if refund is the last option you have..

dannybrasky I really love the way the matter was tabled here, you have really done well with evidence to backup your points and claims

Wizzy89 when I heard the name on this case, my liver wan cut but yet again you earn my respect more.

Anopheles i sight you boss.

God no go shame us all even if some people pray otherwise

Short,detailed and precise,thank you sire.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sauceEEP(m): 8:26am On Jul 23, 2020
Danny the kind presentation you troway for this case with strong evidence to back it up no be here o!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Ipsum: 8:58am On Jul 23, 2020
wildchild1:

Even though I don't want to lose, I don't run away from loss when it happens. I don't shy away from responsibilities.

That being said, they can bring the phone back to Ikeja on Friday because computer village doesn't open on Thursdays, as soon as engineer confirms no physical or water damage, they'll be refunded in full.

Thanks to everyone that dropped their inputs.

Ipsum, I don catch you this night, na you be this? grin tongue
Thank God both buyer & seller are reasonable and understanding, so I'm 100% confident this will be concluded in no time. The fact that you guys are still making other business dealings in-between this shows maturity & no bad blood. Make sense!!!

Lmao... Na me o. I know say you go catch me sha, but how man go lol... I must finish the work the master has sent me. grin
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by D4donnn: 9:00am On Jul 23, 2020
[/b]CASE RESOLVED BETWEEN TWISKENNY & I[b]

I believe most persons are privy to the ugly issues that reared its head , last week , but I'm glad to announce that twiskenny have come trough and aptly delivered albeit a little compromise on accessories which be has duly promised to compensate me for , I can say I'm really impressed , though he he'll I faced for the 72 hours plus words no fit describe am Hopefully , we'll see better days ahead . And honourable mention , Oga Omicpet who intervened and in his own way assisted and I believe accelerated the entire process , grin I still they laugh the way the buyer was referring to him as OPYTECH grin , thanks a lot sir , that's the reason we have y'all and that's why una still they get maximum respect from us .

Irrespective of this bleep up , I believe I can still buy things from oga twiskenny.

The beauty about buying things here is the rest of mind and the assurance that irrespective of what happens you have dependable persons to turn to .

I'll say thanks a lot for everyone who interceded on my behalf and contributed that opinion in one way or the other , God no go shame us .

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Naijasageblog: 9:12am On Jul 23, 2020
Wahala no good all dis carry am go there bring am come here na funds dey burn so undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.