Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (221691 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by bbmike(m): 9:29am On Aug 10, 2020
Heemcelph:

I'm still yet to fully understand why new monikers/sellers on here are seen/tagged as scammers.

Most of the well orchestrated ploys/scams on here were done by old and trusted sellers.

So, stop the stereotype.

Well
Did u read the whole writeup?
Or did u just choose to dwell on that point u quoted?

Well you can go ahead and transact whichever way u want. That's on u.
It's just very very sad avoidable cases are brought here over and over.

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Rexraph18(m): 10:54am On Aug 10, 2020
Heemcelph:

I'm still yet to fully understand why new monikers/sellers on here are seen/tagged as scammers.

Most of the well orchestrated ploys/scams on here were done by old and trusted sellers.

So, stop the stereotype.

A new account (doesn't have a single post on the account) chatted me up on WhatsApp yesterday that he wanted to buy my 6splus but he was in Lagos and said I have to send the phone first b4 he can part with money, I suggested escrow service but buyer refused, he even said he just wanted to patronise me, so I should dance to his tune, that he could just walk in to any shop in Lagos and buy the phone but he decided to patronise me.
What would you say about this..

So in response to your post, new accounts has more tendency of perpetrating a felony online (not just on NL)

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Babawale4real: 11:09am On Aug 10, 2020
Rexraph18:

A new account (doesn't have a single post on the account) chatted me up on WhatsApp yesterday that he wanted to buy my 6splus but he was in Lagos and said I have to send the phone first b4 he can part with money, I suggested escrow service but buyer refused, he even said he just wanted to patronise me, so I should dance to his tune, that he could just walk in to any shop in Lagos and buy the phone but he decided to patronise me.
What would you about this..

So in response to your post, new accounts has more tendency of perpetrating a felony online (not just on NL)

Yo chief. Pls dm me. Is it who I’m thinking. Also requested for 5pcs of chargers and a PS4 pro on dispatch and refused to use wese90. Let’s expose that guy before someone falls victim

Even Wese had to laugh. After price was agreed only for me to contact a dispatch but inner mind told me to ask advice from Wese, Wese then gave me advice to use escrow. Now baba had to come to my dm to renegotiate after I told him escrow and he decided to call it off with a silly excuse of N300 he had to pay, even after I told him I’ll pay
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2020
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by iamphilips(m): 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
iamphilips:
Hello Everyone,
I'll like to bring up an issue i have with Shinner2010. I've done lots of business with him in the past but he turned Rouge lately. He is owing me items, mostly phones since May.
All he gives is excuses upon excuses. He would promise me weekend (when he gets his items from amgray), if weekend should reach he won't pick my calls or Respond to my Messages..... He has been doing this back to back for 4weeks.

These are my pending items with him

1.Samsung s10.
Since May 5, he claimed it got lost in transit
(REPLACED WITH camera Lens on Wednesday )✅

2. Iphone Xr 64gb (Nothing yet)❌
Order placed since mid-June, Still haven't gotten the phone

3. IPHONE X 256GB (Available next week)❌ Order placed since June. He clamed it got lost and he replaced the order which is supposed to arrive this weekend. Been calling and texting him since goods entered his hand no Update.

4. Iphone 7plus 128gb(June) ❌
Sent me chip locked iPhone 7plus 32gb.....
Promised to replace this weekend also. Not picking calls or responding to messages

5. Drugs (Available for pickup)✅

6. IPHONE Xsmax 256gb( June 25th) ❌ Nothing yet, Stories upon Stories.

7. Iphone Xsmax 256gb( July 5th)❌ Nothing yet, Stories upon Stories.

Please if you have important info how i can track him, update me via Signature. I have his bank and connects at Irt n Fsars willing to work with me.

My Ogas in the house please I'll appreciate all the help i can get. Dragnet Kreamie Omicpet Wildchild1 Daaz001 Lionlee216 Idboyostic McMayor Chisomk9 Wese90

There's also another person owing me iphone 11s since March....... He promised to Deliver tomorrow, I'll just wait and see.

August 10th 2:30pm
Still no response from shinner2010
Any important information to trace him would be appreciated.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Dare0001: 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
iamphilips:

Wow
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Alfred74: 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
iamphilips:

His last seen on this forum is JULY 6TH
I'll assume he is on the run.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Dare0001: 6:20am On Aug 11, 2020
bbmike:
People don't really learn.

It just normal for you to try to do a check on who your trading with or dealing with before proceeding. Especially if its online.
On Ebay for example you check for reviews before proceeding. Bad reviews, bad seller. No reviews, seller is a scammer.
On NL simply click the moniker and read through the posts. If the moniker is new, scram. If the moniker has one ( i mean one issue) runnnnn.
That shouldn't take long.

I just shake my head each time i read complaints on this dispute thread.

Lets try to be observant....
That way there would be less disputes.
But wait why is Shinner2010 not blacklisted yet
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by pyrex23(m): 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
dannybrasky:

Shinner2010,you have done well to have embraced the path to refund.

You didn't do bad to have paid partly,if you don't have the balance as we speak,simple communication won't be a bad idea instead of ignoring his calls.

Reach out to him,this time give a timeline you are very sure won't be leading to formal occurrence.

still no word from him,
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
Shinner2020 issues are so unfortunate. Kreamie, it's high time you have his moniker blacklisted.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
cry
wildchild1:
Shinner2020 issues are so unfortunate. Kreamie, it's high time you have his moniker blacklisted.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mwhy(m): 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
Please I need @wese90 contact, I have a deal which i need his escrow service.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wese90(m): 4:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
mwhy:
Please I need @wese90 contact, I have a deal which i need his escrow service.

07065358057, it’s on my signature my lord
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by iamphilips(m): 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
iamphilips:
Hello Everyone,
I'll like to bring up an issue i have with Shinner2010. I've done lots of business with him in the past but he turned Rouge lately. He is owing me items, mostly phones since May.
All he gives is excuses upon excuses. He would promise me weekend (when he gets his items from amgray), if weekend should reach he won't pick my calls or Respond to my Messages..... He has been doing this back to back for 4weeks.

These are my pending items with him

1.Samsung s10.
Since May 5, he claimed it got lost in transit
(REPLACED WITH camera Lens on Wednesday )✅

2. Iphone Xr 64gb (Nothing yet)❌
Order placed since mid-June, Still haven't gotten the phone

3. IPHONE X 256GB (Available next week)❌ Order placed since June. He clamed it got lost and he replaced the order which is supposed to arrive this weekend. Been calling and texting him since goods entered his hand no Update.

4. Iphone 7plus 128gb(June) ❌
Sent me chip locked iPhone 7plus 32gb.....
Promised to replace this weekend also. Not picking calls or responding to messages

5. Drugs (Available for pickup)✅

6. IPHONE Xsmax 256gb( June 25th) ❌ Nothing yet, Stories upon Stories.

7. Iphone Xsmax 256gb( July 5th)❌ Nothing yet, Stories upon Stories.

Please if you have important info how i can track him, update me via Signature. I have his bank and connects at Irt n Fsars willing to work with me.

My Ogas in the house please I'll appreciate all the help i can get. Dragnet Kreamie Omicpet Wildchild1 Daaz001 Lionlee216 Idboyostic McMayor Chisomk9 Wese90

There's also another person owing me iphone 11s since March....... He promised to Deliver tomorrow, I'll just wait and see.

August 11th 9pm..... Still no response from shinner2010
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 12:23am On Aug 12, 2020
pyrex23:

still no word from him,
I called him to see if I can speak some sense into him, He didn't pick. It's time you take necessary action.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Dare0001: 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2020
Dare0001:

So on the 20th of june i saw a tlc post by twinskenny about some phones i beeped him up and asked him if available he said yes i asked some people on nairaland if he’s legit i was told yes so I proceed to do business with him i paid for iphone 11 pro unlocked and was told it will be shipped next week i remained calm next week i beeped him if he had 11 Network locked he said yes i paid for was also told it will shipped next i was told all these items were with lionlee so on july 3 I messaged twinskenny about my items he said yes it has been shipped ok I saw lionlee dropped july 2 shippment only for me to ask twinskenny if my items are there and he said no im now confused which shippment is my item in ?
Over here i have been getting harrased by the girl who owns the phone i have lied to her so many times that its not making sense
Secondly i got and iphone 11 in chicago using lionlee which way On 6 july which was way longer after i have paid twinskenny
And i sold to acekid109 as tlc i believe if the 11 sold to acekid109 arrives before twinskenny 11 and 11 pro i paid for on june 22 this can only ascertain that have been dupped or lied to
Hello house im glad as twinskenny did sought me on items he owed me and they came very clean. honestly twinskenny deals are cool just that he should be more transparent on shippment issue
And thanks to omic and lionlee216 for stepping in to the matter .
Thanks to this forum too for stepping up When things go side ways . I have never met any of u but i’m glad the way u guys step up when business wants to look fraudulent .
Thanks y’all and God bless

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Opistorincos(m): 6:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
we move

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by themonk(m): 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
Opistorincos:
Evening house, I am having an issue with KulKid. He logged into my Gmail accounts without permission and changed the Recovery emails. He also accessed my private details stored on Google password manager. Here's what transpired:

Sometimes last year or early this year, I sold my offerup account to him. It was connected to my Facebook so he was to leave the password unchanged. There was a particular day he reached out to me about the account now logging in and I helped him regain access promptly. I woke up this morning expecting some important mails only to find out that the password to my main and backup Gmail accounts has been hacked.

It soiled my mood. I had to leave everything I was doing to go and queue in the bank for hours. While queuing, I was trying all I knew to regain access. I was lucky to recover one of the accounts and that was when facebook bursted him(screenshot attached). The details of the Facebook account was changed to his around the same time my email passwords were changed. Then I confronted him and his excuse was that he couldn't log in to the Facebook and he wanted me to feel what he felt.

I am not a good story teller, screenshots will do justice to the matter. The crux of the issue now is, he's still holding my main Gmail account hostage. Over 5k that he paid for offerup fa. I've been playing it cool cos person wey go catch monkey go do like monkey.

My fault: The facebook account I sold to KulKid for offerup access was given to someone else for Facebook advertisement.

My loss: I am into domaining and I sent nothing less than 200 emails yesterday night, I was hoping to wake up to replies this morning. I left everything I was to do in the office to queue endlessly in the bank. I missed all my bank alerts. KulKid accessed my private data, my nairaland password inclusive.

Conclusion: He has been reported to a military agency for privacy intrusion and theft of digital property. If he doesn't returny Gmail account by the end of today, he'll be picked up during the course of the week.

There was something I told you guys when I had an issue with that boy before, everyone needs to be careful dealing with that dude. I’ve said my own.

Kulkid again, didn’t you see his name in the front page? He is one of those everyone should be meticulous with.

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Opistorincos(m): 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
themonk:

There was something I told you guys when I had an issue with that boy before, everyone needs to be careful dealing with that dude. I’ve said my own.

My lord, the deal was last year. He wasn't as notorious then.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by themonk(m): 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
Opistorincos:

My lord, the deal was last year. He wasn't as notorious then.

He had the potential for it plus he is irrational, has no understanding of logic and how things work. When he comes here and starts ranting just observe his argument and see how he thinks.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Opistorincos(m): 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
shocked
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
themonk:

Kulkid again, didn’t you see his name in the front page? He is one of those everyone should be meticulous with.
Let it be well with you sir, I've left all the issues I had with you in the past all I want is to be on good terms with everyone. But themonk can I ask you a question, would you jump into conclusion if this was to be someone else or u just still harbour hate towards me. At times maturity doesn't come with age but with how will handle issues and most times I seem to be more matured in stuffs like this. Can you as a person buy something from someone and after payment the person sells same stuff to someone else who in turn blocks you every now and then when u want to use the what you paid for? Pls themonk answer because I'm not who u knew before I don't have time to shout or argue but I will clearly state the facts. Read my reply to said accuser so u understand clearly without sentimental judgement, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Idboyostic(m): 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
KulKid:
Let it be well with you sir, I've left all the issues I had with you in the past all I want is to be on good terms with everyone. But themonk can I ask you a question, would you jump into conclusion if this was to be someone else or u just still harbour hate towards me. At times maturity doesn't come with age but with how will handle issues and most times I seem to be more matured in stuffs like this. Can you as a person buy something from someone and after payment the person sells same stuff to someone else who in turn blocks you every now and then when u want to use the what you paid for? Pls themonk answer because I'm not who u knew before I don't have time to shout or argue but I will clearly state the facts. Read my reply to said accuser so u understand clearly without sentimental judgement, thanks.
Themonk is not the bone of contention today....Only if you know what you have done? Then "Themonk" won't be your problem. How would you invade someone's privacy because he sold same account to another? Did you guys have agreement that the account is just for you and you alone? The account belong to the seller and he can choose to sell to thousands of people as long as you don't own the account or when he was selling, he said the account will just be for you alone?

Well, not your fault....I blame the seller for making public what is meant to be private.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Opistorincos(m): 8:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 8:14pm On Aug 12, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Opistorincos(m): 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
KulKid:
Why are u sounding so immature? Do u knw what an offerup account is in the first place? Its not something that can be used by two people for security reasons. It's like saying someone's iCloud account can be used by other persons. Are these the kind of people on NL, come see talk o "Did you guys have agreement that the account is just for you and you alone? The account belong to the seller and he can choose to sell to thousands of people ". Be like u take weed, offerup account for thousands of people, I can't stop laughing.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by drexel39(m): 8:24pm On Aug 12, 2020
KulKid:
Why are u sounding so immature? Do u knw what an offerup account is in the first place? Its not something that can be used by two people for security reasons. It's like saying someone's iCloud account can be used by other persons. Are these the kind of people on NL, come see talk o "Did you guys have agreement that the account is just for you and you alone? The account belong to the seller and he can choose to sell to thousands of people ". Be like u take weed, offerup account for thousands of people, I can't stop laughing.
matured man,this is a faceless forum,but I am making you a promise ,u can choose to refund this account or keep dragging issue,if you don't see anything wrong with accessing someone email which is link to all his bank account,social media account and other account ND feel it's a way of teaching him a lesson,I would give u from now till 12 am tomorrow and if you dont give him access to that account be ready for whatever situation you find yourself.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Opistorincos(m): 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sauceEEP(m): 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
Opistorincos:

Did I hear you well? You wanna refund him! Just like that You are wrong on this..... just find a way to sort this out with kulkid...he paid for the account, why release login details to someone else?

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.