Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,828 members, 7,893,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 07:16 AM

We Did Not Bomb Abuja -- M E N D. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Did Not Bomb Abuja -- M E N D. (5130 Views)

Military Training At International Conference Centre Abuja, Not Bomb Blast / Explosion Rocks Shinkafi, Gen Onoja’s Homes: Not Bomb Blast-Ringim / Soldiers Foil Boko Haram’s Fresh Bid To Bomb Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Did Not Bomb Abuja -- M E N D. by princekevo(m): 8:00am On Oct 06, 2010
Ibime:

@ Bombay,

Camp 5 is simply a business unit of MEND. Its like the owner of one McDonalds franchise claiming to own the McDonalds brand.

Tompolo knows nothing of what happened in Bonga or Abonnema. He can only speak of the operations he carried out in Delta and at Atlas Cove.

The invisible hand directing all these operations is Gbomo. Gbomo drew the manifesto of resource control which Tompolo knows little about. Gbomo wrote letter to Yaradua in Tompolos name detailing several issues from Federalism to Dredging of River Niger. Google it. I'm on my phone.

Yara knew that Gbomo/Okah have no fighters of their own and rely on several commanders so he decided to pull the floor from under MEND by buying out the commanders with amnesty. This left MEND with leadership intact but no workers. Since then Okah has been trying to build his own camps to prevent such happening again. The only commander in Abuja today who was present at the inception of MEND was Victor Ben (Boyloaf). He was MENDS first general. Others like Ateke have never worked for MEND. In 2007 when Omehia sent soldiers to fish out Ateke, MEND sent boys to defend Ateke with hopes of recruiting Ateke to fight for them. Ateke never kept his part of the bargain and never did any work for MEND, he just bears MEND name in newspapers. All these ones claiming MEND today, only Boyloaf, Tompolo and Dagogo are close to the initial set-up, but they have never been a national coordinatorn they are simply regional commanders.

Tell them. I tried to explain these in another thread. All these once who went to Abuja to upgrade their CV are the once who was successfully bought over by the government during Yaradu amnesty programme. Are we quickly forgeting that not all MEND's member accepted the amnesty. It is stupidity that would make someone claim, becoz you accepted the amnesty as member of Mend, as such there is nothing like Mend that still exist. Even the government realise this that is why they use the word EX - Mend. That means, they believe Mends still exist, but these once are ex. So are we to believe the word of the Mends that claimed the responsibility of the attack or the once that called themselves the EX.

GEJ to me is just making a mockery of himself, by forcing himself to prove a point. He should remember the whole world are watching, calculating his words with his actions. If he was wise he should have jst issued a statement on the attack and remain Neutral until the people is their job to really find out who is behind the attack to do so.

I believe Americans will roast Obama alive if there was an attack on the US soil which Al Quada with their history came out open and claimed responsibility for it, only for Obama to come out the next day exonerating Al quada from the attack. Unless after proper investigation is being made by the FBI to show they were not behind it.
Re: We Did Not Bomb Abuja -- M E N D. by benchwest: 8:34am On Oct 06, 2010
i dont get it hy you guys ae all blaming jonathan for his coment.
havent you guys realise that international inteligent knew about this blast a day or two before the blast and ofcourse jonathan himself knew it cause our intelegent got information from that of the british and american intelegent.

so jonathan coments was basically based of the fact of the inial information and so therefore we must wait for sss to finish up there investigation,
and stop blaming jonathan. something ios cooking here and we must wait for consequencies.
pesonally i dont believe mend did it,someone has paid 4 this to happen.

some group of people who wants to make our nation un governable.
we must stay united now and figth back to make this nation a success.
one nig
Re: We Did Not Bomb Abuja -- M E N D. by Ehoi: 8:48am On Oct 06, 2010
Even after the amnesty, some of these ex-MEND fighters said with their mouth that there are still thousands of fighters in the creeks who did not accept the amnesty. See an old article below.

Please find below the statement made by Farah Dagogo who has been ushered out by MEND. All commanders have been replaced by unknown commanders and the next phase of our campaign will commence soon.

Jomo Gbomo
Statement by Farah Dagogo, Out-Going Commander of MEND

Today October 3, 2009, I Farah Dagogo, overall field commander for the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND) accepts together with field commanders in Rivers state, the Presidential offer of amnesty to militants who lay down their weapons.

In line with conditions attached to this amnesty offer, we are surrendering all weapons under our direct control.

We are accepting this amnesty with the hope that it will usher in a true spirit of reconciliation exemplified by dialogue and federal presence with an aim to addressing the root cause of militancy in the Niger Delta.

As we signify our willingness to put to test the governments preparedness to address the problems of the people of the Niger Delta, I appeal to those still determined to fight on, to consider first the option of dialogue.

In the same vein, it is my sincere desire that the government immediately embarks on dialogue to forestall a resurgence of violence in the Niger Delta.

[size=16pt]There are still thousands of people willing to continue fighting in the creeks and only the actions of the government can win over our brothers still bent on fighting.[/size]

As soldiers, we are not competent to dialogue with the federal government on these serious issues affecting the region.

We wish our brothers and sisters who we hope will commence with the intellectual struggle for justice in the Niger Delta, the very best and pray for a just and peaceful Niger Delta.

Farah Dagogo
Re: We Did Not Bomb Abuja -- M E N D. by jamace(m): 9:14am On Oct 06, 2010
Simple task that GEJ had to complete - rather all hell is let loose due to his incompetence. All he need to do when the bomb was reported was to act on that intel. Ok if he missed it and the bomb did go off, he need to decry such art, beef-up security, address with update (just around the first statement). When MEND claim responsibility - rebuke them with strong warning, arrest some member of MEND (they will come begging - they will even start hunting for whoever among them that was involve). With such actions - the Police will be doing the best they can.

But alas - what did he do:

- He continued his ceremony
- Saw it an opportunity to get at his opponents
- Called Okah to ask MEND to change their story
- Arrested Dokpesi in great expectation of a Vuvuzella from South Africa
- Did not even wait for Okah to do so, hastily went out to tell everyone MEND was not involved
- Since Dokpesi/IBB/Northerners intimidation cannot be sustained (because Okah refused) had to released Dokpesi
- When question came about Dokpesi's arrest, he floated an SMS "na we do am"
- Since Okah did not comply, ask SA to start the Punishment
- Invite Ex-militants to Abuja for a cup of coffee and a group chat
- Talked them to come and denial MEND claim

Expect Season Two - as events unfold.

So, you had expected GEJ to suspend the celebration because of the threat, eh? Do you know the political point they would have scored had GEJ truncated the celebration?

My brother, why are you are joking with a serious national issue of this nature? Why continue to look the other way when a group of people who do not wish Nigeria well are out to frustrate GEJ inorder to label him inexperience, naive and incompetent. I'm shocked that you have even joined them in calling GEJ incompetent. Don't you think they are only trying to give a dog a bad name inorder to hang it?

Don't forget that these Northern politicians have been issuing threats left, right and center, that they will ensure Nigeria becomes ungovernable for GEJ should he indicate interest to contest the 2011 presidential elections. Don't you think they are fulfilling that threat through one disgruntled element called Okah?

My prayer is that GEJ should ensure ANYBODY involved in that dastardly act of bombing and any other national sabotage be dealt with decisively. Enough of this rubbish.
Re: We Did Not Bomb Abuja -- M E N D. by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 06, 2010
egift:

Simple task that GEJ had to complete - rather all hell is let loose due to his incompetence. All he need to do when the bomb was reported was to act on that intel. Ok if he missed it and the bomb did go off, he need to decry such art, beef-up security, address with update (just around the first statement). When MEND claim responsibility - rebuke them with strong warning, arrest some member of MEND (they will come begging - they will even start hunting for whoever among them that was involve). With such actions - the Police will be doing the best they can.

But alas - what did he do:

- He continued his ceremony
- Saw it an opportunity to get at his opponents
- Called Okah to ask MEND to change their story
- Arrested Dokpesi in great expectation of a Vuvuzella from South Africa
- Did not even wait for Okah to do so, hastily went out to tell everyone MEND was not involved
- Since Dokpesi/IBB/Northerners intimidation cannot be sustained (because Okah refused) had to released Dokpesi
- When question came about Dokpesi's arrest, he floated an SMS "na we do am"
- Since Okah did not comply, ask SA to start the Punishment
- Invite Ex-militants to Abuja for a cup of coffee and a group chat
- Talked them to come and denial MEND claim

Expect Season Two - as events unfold.

guy, this is so daft a post
Re: We Did Not Bomb Abuja -- M E N D. by Ibomade1: 11:47am On Oct 06, 2010
MEND is now trying to backtrack after claiming that they were responsible for the attack.
Re: We Did Not Bomb Abuja -- M E N D. by sayso: 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2010
you don come again for this page?
Re: We Did Not Bomb Abuja -- M E N D. by FBS: 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2010
jabbok:
Speaking of silly, you are nothing but a бандит интернета. check it out
And your point is? Are you calling him an internet bandit?  undecided It makes no sense. I presume you wanted to say something different. Google translate can be quack sometimes you know.  cheesy

@topic, I think we can all agree that there is a lot more than meet the eye.
For a whole President to come out and make the statements he made, certainly he is in the know of something we don't. Besides, Okah has been challenged to name the so called "close associate" of GEJs.
Can he, will he?
This is a SERIOUS NATIONAL ISSUE. Power and Politics at play.
Re: We Did Not Bomb Abuja -- M E N D. by otokx(m): 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2010
una still dey here
Re: We Did Not Bomb Abuja -- M E N D. by snakova(m): 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2010
Its just like the US saying zarqawi did not exist in Iraq. All of a sudden in 2007 he was reported killed in a raid. also Baghdadi was claimed to be non-existent, only for his body to turn up in 2010. A true militant respects his privacy and comes out only when his identity has been compromised. All those[b] EX[/b]- militants were around when MEND attacked that meeting in the south with explosions early this year. Why didn't they come out and say the attacks were not carried out by MEND then? Double faced snakes
Re: We Did Not Bomb Abuja -- M E N D. by eewule(m): 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2010
NORTHERN  POLITICIANS (ALIAS ZONING EXPERTS) ARE BEHIND THIS, WITH A MISSION TO DE-THRONE JONATHAN
BECAUSE HE'S A SOUTHERNER
Re: We Did Not Bomb Abuja -- M E N D. by mindurword(m): 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2010
Dirty politics take the ream's of the day, All the noise is cause by the politicans who want to  discredit the GEJ administration any politician that is working with terrorist will be fish out Nigeria is too big for this kind of game.Who  is  Mallam Adamu Ciroma asking a siting President to resign if not dirty politics,any one that is link to this bombing of Abuja should be  brought to justice let the arm of the law nail him  down.Any one that is supporting this act by praising okah that person most be a foolish person and don`t no the meaning of terrorism, some time ago when i was living in India  i was going to see a  friend in Mira road in mumbai,  i enter the train  not knowing they have planted  bomb in the train  i was in the first class side  every compartment is filled up it was about  5.45pm we hard a loud explosion  people where jumping down from a moving train  many people die  many got injure some lucky people like us where not hurt when u see this kind of act you will even hate the act of terrorism the more , what am trying to let people know is this  whose so ever that bomb Abuja is a Terrorist if it is a MEND it`s a terrorist if not MEND is a terrorist act,
Let not jump into conclusion yet about who is the real culprit of this act let our law enforcement agent take control of the situation by fishing  out the person being a politician be anybody in the society ,Any one who want to play a bombing politics should leave our great country Nigeria  4 us.Long  live our dear country Nigeria
Re: We Did Not Bomb Abuja -- M E N D. by soldee: 1:37pm On Oct 06, 2010
jamace:

So, you had expected GEJ to suspend the celebration because of the threat, eh? Do you know the political point they would have scored had GEJ truncated the celebration?

My brother, why are you are joking with a serious national issue of this nature? Why continue to look the other way when a group of people who do not wish Nigeria well are out to frustrate GEJ inorder to label him inexperience, naive and incompetent. I'm shocked that you have even joined them in calling GEJ incompetent. Don't you think they are only trying to give a dog a bad name inorder to hang it?

Don't forget that these Northern politicians have been issuing threats left, right and center, that they will ensure Nigeria becomes ungovernable for GEJ should he indicate interest to contest the 2011 presidential elections. Don't you think  they are fulfilling that threat through one disgruntled element called Okah?

My prayer is that GEJ should ensure ANYBODY involved in that dastardly act of bombing and any other national sabotage be dealt with decisively. Enough of this rubbish.

Yes, when people die, when innocent blood is spilled, civilized people stop the party. it becomes Ground-Zero. The show goes on as a mourning, a minute of silence is observed for the dead, and the President takes the opportunity to make a rallying cry for his people's support to stamp out the evils of the society. This was an opportunity to finally silence opponents with the roars of support from Nigerians from every corner of the country, but for where, na kalo-kalo we dey!
Re: We Did Not Bomb Abuja -- M E N D. by youngmonie: 1:52pm On Oct 06, 2010
my God Nigeria is bloody interestingggg, nd dis 9ja delta militants having all sort of names, Cheif commander of the niger delats TOMPOLO , GENERAL EZEKIEL, SHOOT ON SIGHT, FARIDAGOGO, MEHNN. But the matter to me ohh, i feel there are two sides to mend, its TOMPOLOS side that is pro-jonathan and dey wer d ones u av bn seeing on tv y because tompolo nd timi alaibe are paddys nd timi beign in jonathans government wht do u expect, nd i watched on focus nigeria this morning when this IJAW youth president guy nd one of timi alaibe assistant came out to say that the amnesty is already running on deficit dn dta d government need to do somefin bout it fast, des guys collect money every month yet some unemployed graduates dats went to school to read do not get anyfin. Their generals wer also promised houses and contracts in the niger delta but non of come to place. they said government need to fufil its promise IF NOT
Re: We Did Not Bomb Abuja -- M E N D. by abbey621(m): 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2010
Jonathan is one of the dullest president nigeria has had in a long time. You don't want to offend the niger delta but also u don't want to look weak in the eyes of the rest of the country so you decided to use this as a political tool, not knowing that nigerians are wiser than they were 4 years ago. Fellow nigerians which would be worse, a president that is biased and afraid to speak against evil just because he belongs to that part of the country or a president with an history of deadly political mistakes but years of valuable experience, to me Jonathan is unfit to rule and neither are the so called ex-military leaders, unfortunately they are all we got, so let's choose between two lesser evil, please!
Re: We Did Not Bomb Abuja -- M E N D. by sexykelly(m): 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2010
I keep marvelling at how people reason atimes. The bomb blast happened last Friday and the ex- militants didn't deem it fit to deny MENDs involvement the next day or the day after, it took them four whole days after the incident to realise they had to go public and deny MENDs involvement. Who is fooling who?
Re: We Did Not Bomb Abuja -- M E N D. by vanunu: 2:18pm On Oct 06, 2010
Okah is a mere gun-runner, he is not a militant
Re: We Did Not Bomb Abuja -- M E N D. by samoks(m): 2:42pm On Oct 06, 2010
gonzaga:

Ibime, its a pity you did not follow the events that preceded the amnesty, from your post at least. Recall how the late president and the ministers were excited when TOMPOLO finally accepted amnesty on the last day? This was becos, Tompolo was said to be the only one that could guarantee the complete success of the program. That was why he was bold enough to say"I OWN MEND". If all these well known commanders have accepted the amnesty and disarmed, I think you should be more intrested in finding out who is using MEND to score dirty political points rather than saying the president is paranoid. Can any terrorist be more of a terrorist than Bin-laden himself? If your answer is no, then no militant can be more militant than TOMPOLO. You can only understand this if you care to find out the antecedents of all those guys that visited the villa.

When TOMPOLO was an active commander in MEND, was JOMO GBOMO not also active? and was OKAH not the head of MEND at that time? This should tell you that Tompolo is just saying what GJ has asked him to say, just what he told OKAH to say, which he (Okah) refused and subsequently led to his arrest in SA.

MEND is alive, TOMPOLO and BOYLOAF were just some commanders in the then MEND,

Discredit MEND at your own peril
Re: We Did Not Bomb Abuja -- M E N D. by kingsido: 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2010
who so ever is supporting okah or ibb is going to die soon, aljazera is pro - muslim and they are acting a script. they av been paid and they want to heat the polity, an accused granting telephone interview to an international station, ibb did it and god will destroy him and his supporters, as for dokpesi, god don catch u,sss was trailing u since and u didnt knw, im an ss officer and authoritatively i can tell u dokpesi is beggingggggggg
Re: We Did Not Bomb Abuja -- M E N D. by o9999: 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2010
whats all this talk about MEND!!!!!!!!!

Which one of u posting actually stays in the Niger Delta,
If there is one, can u please confirm [size=14pt]if there have been millitant activities since the amnesty, [/size]
(key word here is MILITANT activities attributted to MEND, not individaul criminal activities)

Remember at the time of Amnesty, Tompolo actually challenged ANYBODY that says he is part of mend (other than them that were there) to come out/ speak out. HOW COME NO ONE DID, speaks volume.

If truely MEND activities still exist, there should have been one before now.

If u know what these so called ex-millitiants are enjoying now (FREEDOM TO LIVE LARGE AMONGST PEOPLE AND SPEND THIER MONEY), compared to when they were in the creek, u will know they are not interested in going back there.

What happened in Abuja is just a pollitically motivated activity and the easiest group to blame is MEND.
This will tie the hands of GEJ, cos anything he does, he will be seen as being against his people,

Finally, if truely MEND activities are still that on, do u think that they would not have blown up enuff facilities now just for the mere arrest of Henry Okah?

Bottom line:------- a group of people were politically used to cause the bombing,
---------------- there is a big possibility that the executors are from niger delta or NOT
------------------the easiest group to blame is MEND
----------------- any group divided against itself CANNOT succeed / stand so for MEND to be divided, if its them, u will her names soon.
Re: We Did Not Bomb Abuja -- M E N D. by samoks(m): 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2010
kingsido:

who so ever is supporting okah or ibb is going to die soon, aljazera is pro - muslim and they are acting a script. they av been paid and they want to heat the polity, an accused granting telephone interview to an international station, ibb did it and god will destroy him and his supporters, as for dokpesi, god don catch u,sss was trailing u since and u didnt knw, im an ss officer and authoritatively i can tell u dokpesi is beggingggggggg

Just listen to yourself, you are an SSS which makes you a supporter of GJ, Do you have any proof, ? Didn't MEND warn before hand that there will be a blast? what did you or your SSS guys do to avart it?

Go and put your house in order, and stop swearing here. The same thing your SSS colleagues did in Owerri, by stopping the prominent IGBO leaders from holding their meeting, Clear your ass first before you come out here to post trash.
Re: We Did Not Bomb Abuja -- M E N D. by beejaay: 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2010
there is nothing like mend.they dont exist again that is why they are called ex. they are now terrorist. that was the fg stands as at when the deal was beeig brokered. they gave them ultimatum to accept the amnesty deal or be called terrorist after the deadline.this was even done by UMYAu guys shd remember this unless and ofcourse u think with ur hands. i dont know y ciroma and his fellow are shouting.what gej did is exactly what any right thinking leader shd do. ofcourse there will be personal damages just like what we are seeing but it would av been worse if the fg accused mend. gej is taking the fall for the sake of the country. is that not what we want a leader that is ready to sacrife himself/herself, now we av it and we want to chase him away. i fear for my country.
Re: We Did Not Bomb Abuja -- M E N D. by samoks(m): 7:27pm On Oct 06, 2010
beejaay:

there is nothing like mend.they dont exist again that is why they are called ex. they are now terrorist. that was the fg stands as at when the deal was beeig brokered. they gave them ultimatum to accept the amnesty deal or be called terrorist after the deadline.this was even done by UMYAu guys shd remember this unless and ofcourse u think with your hands. i dont know y ciroma and his fellow are shouting.what gej did is exactly what any right thinking leader shd do. ofcourse there will be personal damages just like what we are seeing but it would av been worse if the fg accused mend. gej is taking the fall for the sake of the country. is that not what we want a leader that is ready to sacrife himself/herself, now we av it and we want to chase him away. i fear for my country.

There is nothing like MEND abi? I don hear you, just watch this SPACE,
Re: We Did Not Bomb Abuja -- M E N D. by abbey621(m): 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2010
there is nothing like mend.they dont exist again that is why they are called ex. they are now terrorist. that was the fg stands as at when the deal was beeig brokered. they gave them ultimatum to accept the amnesty deal or be called terrorist after the deadline.this was even done by UMYAu guys shd remember this unless and ofcourse u think with your hands. i dont know y ciroma and his fellow are shouting.what gej did is exactly what any right thinking leader shd do. ofcourse there will be personal damages just like what we are seeing but it would av been worse if the fg accused mend. gej is taking the fall for the sake of the country. is that not what we want a leader that is ready to sacrife himself/herself, now we av it and we want to chase him away. i fear for my country.

you think with your anus! Having said that, i believe your real problem is lack of information, how did the bomb threat start, who claimed responsibility, what does the S.S.S. know? All these can enlighten you, M.E.N.D is alive and kicking butts, but the ignoramus of a president called JONATHAN  would rather betray his country than his own tribe, the man cannot think for himself, that is just too obvious otherwise he would go after M.E.N.D once and for all before they take over the country? Don't think it can't happen o, because the first step to REBELLION in a nation is to divide the loyalty among it's populace.
Re: We Did Not Bomb Abuja -- M E N D. by beejaay: 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2010
abbey621:

you think with your anus! Having said that, i believe your real problem is lack of information, how did the bomb threat start, who claimed responsibility, what does the S.S.S. know? All these can enlighten you, M.E.N.D is alive and kicking butts, but the ignoramus of a president called JONATHAN  would rather betray his country than his own tribe, the man cannot think for himself, that is just too obvious otherwise he would go after M.E.N.D once and for all before they take over the country? Don't think it can't happen o, because the first step to REBELLION in a nation is to divide the loyalty among it's populace.
and u think with ur prick. idiot any mend that didnt take the amnesty deal had since become terrorist unless fg didnt mean their words which i doubt it.fg stated clearly that any mend member that didnt take the amnesty deal after the deadline will be tagged as terrorist and what i think gej meant when he said it wasnt mend that did the bombing.foolish boy go back to my post and read between the lines. if u are holding on the mail supposedly received, any body can do that, its called mail imprersonation, i dont need ur password t o do that. if u dont beleive it next time u receive mail to supply ur acct info pls do since its from ur bank.just because u can type doesnt make u an enlightened bagger.its only people like u that fall for this crap. we are wiser now.ibb try another one this will not work.
Re: We Did Not Bomb Abuja -- M E N D. by beejaay: 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2010
samoks:

There is nothing like MEND abi? I don hear you, just watch this SPACE,
are you that deluded. read the post again. if u didnt get the message read it again. if u didnt again, i lose hope
Re: We Did Not Bomb Abuja -- M E N D. by egift(m): 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2010
dappssee:

guy, this is so daft a post

@ dappssee: I noticed you did not disapprove any of my accertions - "just drop a curse" and walk seem to be all the is left these days for you guys (or is is the item on the new JEGA's memo). Well don't expect one from me.

jamace:

I assume you confirm the fear of many that he prefer to score political point with the incident - like claming to know who did it (just because he hoped Okah will wire the Vuvuzela from South Africa changing the tone of MEND.

jamace:

GEJ did not help it either. He blew it when he:
- Claimed to have evidence, when non was at hand
- Hasty absorbing or MEND even when they have stated they did.
- Asking Okah for favour and when he declined (offer punishment)
- The arrest of Dokpesi was a big flop (you can just do that without a good reason) WHY: To justify your future actions.
- Now every security apparatus in the country is working 'over-drive' to re-write Presido's wrongs.
- And guess what, confirmed militants now hang out in the Villa (later can to NTA to tell us 'it was not MEND' grin gringrin
Re: We Did Not Bomb Abuja -- M E N D. by abbey621(m): 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2010
and u think with your prick. any mend that didnt take the amnesty deal had since become terrorist unless fg didnt mean their words which i doubt it.fg stated clearly that any mend member that didnt take the amnesty deal after the deadline will be tagged as terrorist and what i think gej meant when he said it wasnt mend that did the bombing.foolish boy go back to my post and read between the lines. if u are holding on the mail supposedly received, any body can do that, its called mail imprersonation, i dont need your password t o do that. if u dont beleive it next time u receive mail to supply your acct info pls do since its from your bank.just because u can type doesnt make u an enlightened bagger.its only people like u that fall for this crap. we are wiser now.ibb try another one this will not work.

Why must you and so many others make life so difficult for yourselves, you still believe in the same federal government that lied to you times without numbers, sometimes things are as simple as ABC, but you can trust nigerians to derive meaning into everything. Was the amnesty for only M.E.ND or was it for all militants, you fool! If you are still part of those who believes militants have been eradicated by the sham called amnesty then you are obviously in your own little island somewhere, hello o, reality check! If you have concrete proof on I.B.B.PLEASE ARREST HIM NOW, yea yea that's what I thought, they have no balls, no guts, all of them are cowards and all of us are puppets in their hands, my brother free yourself before it's too late!
Re: We Did Not Bomb Abuja -- M E N D. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 06, 2010
@ All,

I think it will be more helpful and meaningful if we start building our own theories in the twin bombing. All the characters at play now are nothing but liars. I dont believe all these news from all the camps.
Re: We Did Not Bomb Abuja -- M E N D. by Faeb: 10:58pm On Oct 06, 2010
kingsido:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bros, abeg tell us. What language is he begging in? grin
Re: We Did Not Bomb Abuja -- M E N D. by marvix(m): 11:48pm On Oct 06, 2010
My people this bomb incident is not a GEJ versus IBB matter it is abt our future, can we cast our minds back to 1985 when IBB sacked Buhari we thot it was Buhari vs IBB but where did that lead to after 25yrs, he released all the political criminals Buhari had put behind bars, he allowed evry Nigerian to debate d OMF loan, went ahead and received d loan and set us on a path of suffering, Nigerians we are at that cross road again, would evil win over good, who is MEND, y wld MEND blow up abj, the purpose of the bomb blast was to send the president scampering, the threat msg said d bombs had been planted around d venue the venue was EAGLES SQUARE not MINISTRY OF JUSTICE, the bomb plotters failed to achieve their plan, we should all support the govt 2 fish out d perpetrators, Let us challeng Okah he has nothing to lose by naming the presidential aide that spoke with him, the time of their call he can give dat to the SA authorities instead of Al Jazeera, amd is it not too early in d day to request for the resignation of Mr President, For my frnd askin abt Obama denying AlQuaedas involvement, If Obama knew that he has another enemy that planned an attack and wants to distract him by havin alquaeda claiming responsibility Obama will also absolve them!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fg Rolls Out Plan For Rail Network Service / Youths Ask IBB, Abdulsalam, Atiku, Others To Apologise / Is This Another Method Of 419 Or Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.