Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,954 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

Buhari To Super Eagles: Don't Disappoint Us, I Will Be Watching You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Super Eagles: Don't Disappoint Us, I Will Be Watching You (240 Views)

Distribution Of FG Palliative In Anambra: We're Watching You —group Tells Soludo / Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return / Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Super Eagles: Don't Disappoint Us, I Will Be Watching You by DonKachiERA: 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2019
Buhari To Super Eagles: Don't Disappoint Us, I Will Be Watching You

As the Super Eagles prepares for their first match against Burundi on Saturday, in the African Cup of Nations AFCON 2019, holding in Egypt, President Muhammadu Buhari, has charged them to play every match for the honour of motherland and make him and fellow Nigerians proud...

See Full Details Here
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2019/06/buhari-to-super-eagles-dont-disappoint.html
Re: Buhari To Super Eagles: Don't Disappoint Us, I Will Be Watching You by emapraiz(m): 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
encourage them with money
Re: Buhari To Super Eagles: Don't Disappoint Us, I Will Be Watching You by eyeview: 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2019
Buhari should not infest those guys with his bad luck curse. That's how Anthony Joshua was doing well on his own until the federal govt led by Abike Dabiri announced such admonition before his fight and even displayed the tickets they have bought as federal govt contingents to watch his fight and the boy was beaten mercilessly by a bag of potatoes
Re: Buhari To Super Eagles: Don't Disappoint Us, I Will Be Watching You by EngrMcDon(m): 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
Church agbasaa, Buhari abeg we appreciate but biko buharia your face to other pressing issues facing us, just wish them luck and let them do their thing.

(1) (Reply)

Edo Assembly Crisis: South-south APC Calls For Caution / Kogi Became Safer And Peaceful Under Me – Governor Bello / The Inec Server Headache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.