Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,566 members, 7,972,132 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:39 AM

Make A Wish Today - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Make A Wish Today (396 Views)

All But A Wish! / The Perfect Guy? Who Else Has A Wish List? / I Wish I Never Meet Him A Regret Story By Mary Temitope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make A Wish Today by adaezeh126(f): 5:09am On Jun 25, 2019
It is amazing having you guys around again and greatful and forever will I be.
Today we will be talking about MAKING A WISH.
So friends if someone should walk up to you and ask you to make a wish, what would that be? For me, mine would be I want to make it at young age, so now you know mine I will also like to know yours. please let's not forget that if we don't say anything here will be boring, So I beg you all to participate to make here lively and fun. Cause your happiness matters to me alot.
Hope to see you around!!!
Re: Make A Wish Today by stnkembu(m): 5:59am On Jun 25, 2019
adaezeh126:
It is amazing having you guys around again and greatful and forever will I be.
Today we will be talking about MAKING A WISH.
So friends if someone should walk up to you and ask you to make a wish, what would that be? For me, mine would be I want to make it at young age, so now you know mine I will also like to know yours. please let's not forget that if we don't say anything here will be boring, So I beg you all to participate to make here lively and fun. Cause your happiness matters to me alot.
Hope to see you around!!!

Biko, Wetin u want make at young age? Start by being specific.
Re: Make A Wish Today by adaezeh126(f): 6:30am On Jun 25, 2019
alright if you ask I want to make it as the youngest ambassador of peace and the youngest fashion designer

1 Like

Re: Make A Wish Today by stnkembu(m): 6:34am On Jun 25, 2019
I have a budget defence today.
I'm hoping to succeed.
Re: Make A Wish Today by adaezeh126(f): 6:45am On Jun 25, 2019
interesting at stnkembu indeed you will succeed

(1) (Reply)

EBIERE BY KARISPEN / Publish Your E-book, Story Or Idea For Sale Or For Free At Rexcity.com/ebooks !! / White Man In Town (chapter Thirty Three )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.