Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,566 members, 7,972,132 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:39 AM

All But A Wish! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All But A Wish! (221 Views)

Make A Wish Today / The Perfect Guy? Who Else Has A Wish List? / I Wish I Never Meet Him A Regret Story By Mary Temitope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All But A Wish! by Prince12Eddie(m): 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
Good evening everyone!

I'm here yet again with another fictional write up.
It's a twisted story. The contents are original and it's created by me.

I specialize in writing fictions of all sort.
I'm open to hire by legit companies, brands, blogs and individuals.

© Edidiong Uwah

Having a girlfriend is something I never found interesting, but I decided to give it a try.

Kate was a beautiful young lady with the figure 8 shape. She was fair in complexion, very intelligent but very quiet. She wasn't much of a social person but if she becomes aquainted with a person, she disturbs like never before.

We began to date in earnest. Our first few weeks, we got to know and understand each other better. After a month, we became real love birds, it was as if we knew each other from birth or for many years.

Kate would visit me occasionally, atleast twice in a week. We would study together, cook and eat, play, she would help me with my laundry, house chores, etc. She spent most of the nights in my lodge. She wasn't a distraction but an encouragement and a pillar of support to me.

Months into dating, my life began to transform tremendously. My smiles were radiant, depression was gone. Financially, academically, pyschologically, physically, name it, I was doing very well.

One could notice the positive changes in all aspects of my life. I also ensured I gave out the best of the bests. I worked so hard in order to make her happy and comfortable.

I heard a knock on the door severally...
I was lost in thoughts.

Yes! It was all but an imagination. Kate had died in a ghastly motor accident, some six months back.
We were getting along tho but we never had a dating life, I only wished we did.

Her death actually left a vacuum in my life!

A TWIST!

(1) (Reply)

I Can Help You Write An Excellent Articles And Short Stories / How To Write Ebook And Publish It For Beginner / Self Publishing The Best Way To Earn In Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.